• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO 2! Full results are up! VIDS ARE UP! IT TOOK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Dakpo

Smash Lord
For a longer depiction of everyone i played at WHOBO 2, i posted a blog on AllisBrawl. For some gay reason they wont let me post a new topic here so....anyways here is the link
http://allisbrawl.com/blogpost.aspx?id=63996

1: Ally== Man i really wanted to play you but you skipped out on me :/
2: M2K- I played him first when practicing for the low tier singles. His Ike lacked many of the things any Ike mainer could do, but being the player he is, he still could **** face my mario icon_smile .Then i played his MK with ZSS....aw man...it was brutal.. I have to say he was a lot cooler than i thought he was. Lol you people make out to be so much worse than he is XD
3: Dojo== another person i wish i played
4: Atomsk- ANOTHER PERSON i wanted to play
5: UlimateRazer==Fun pool matches :) i brought it back pretty close last game but that up tilt ***** to much, hope to play your great snake even more
5: Gnes==Gnes was easily my most favorite person to meet up there. He Is just awesome to be around. And when we played our friendlies he ACTUALLY LOOKED LIKE HE WAS HAVING FUN!!! When my opponent is having fun then im always having fun as well. His diddy is sooooooo ****. all my banana tactics were thrown to pieces as he punished anything i did. Honestly, i was dreading playing him in the tourney the most, since diddy is my worst match up. Fantastic player and I REALLY REALLY REALLY look forward to playing this guy in the future.
7: Lee Martin==/ great diddy/player, wish i got to play your lucario with my zss though
7: Fliphop= good game and a half, wish we got to play more
9: RoyR=wish i got the chance man
9: Ozz=**** falco, way to enforce that 30:70 match up -__-
9: Trela== met ya but didnt get to play aswell
13: Dao==Are you the diddy i played at the start? wow you got super far for getting knocked to the losers early...hell you beat me in placing GJ and good diddy XD
13: Espy==wish i got to play
17: Jerm== he fun link
17: Zori== Thanks for the Match up help :)
17: Fogo== legit DDD i need to find away around all that power shielding
17: San==Freakin best ike ever
17: Hylian==goof tink
25: Broly== Haha great games
25: Dakpo== this dude needs to pick up his slack
25: Bored==Fun ike, hope to see you at another tourney :)
33: Burrito= fun ike in low tiers
33: Fonz==wish i got to play u
33: K Prime==heh good pika

33: Denti==cool oli, i pulled some crazy stuff on you to XD hope to see you again

33: Magik==Freakin Amazing PT, dont know how my luigi beats it though

49: CASTRO== haha fun peach , try not to be predictable with the short hop floats

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Ally: Good **** dude. Top 1 like you said ;3. Thanks for rooting for me and supporting me. Thanks for also hanging out with me at the airport before I left. I <3 ya dude

M2K: <3 ya dude. Stop losing your stuff. You'll get Ally next time.

Dojo: POOOOOOKY<3 I'm glad you did good. GJ beating me :3 we are 2-2 now XD

Atomsk: YOU ****ING SUCK YOU HORRIBLE WORTHLESS PLAYER...Nah jk I'm very happy with how I did<3

UlimateRazer: You were so close to making it to me again. You'll get dojo next time dude. My favorite wittle smasher XD

Gnes: AKA FREENESS lolz jk. Was mad fun getting to play with you and talk with you. Amazing diddy. "I BEAT ALLY....ME AND THE TIMER"

Lee Martin: Sorry for teams dude. We'll do better at MLG I promise. <3 ya babyz.

Fliphop: didn't get to play you at all. Good job getting 7th.

**** THIS I'M TOO LAZY TO EDIT ALL OF THIS

9: RoyR==:marth: didn't get to play you either but was nice getting to talk with you for those like 2 mins.
9: Ozz==:falco: Nice meeting you. Glad to see you did so well. Step your **** up and you'll be the 2nd best falco.
9: DMG==:metaknight:/:wario: I can say so many things. You and many others made this weekend for me. I Love you to death dude. "I am what they call...stwaight". Btw Good job kissing Dphat.
9: Trela==:lucario: "YOU JUST BEAT INUI WHAT ARE YOU GONNA DO NOW?"...."I'M GONNA TAKE A ****." lolz good **** getting 9th dude. Apparently you do beat all the OOSers. Your Lucario was impressive.
13: Dao==:diddy: Was cool meeting you and hanging out with you at P4's. DIDDY G&W TOOGOODS?
13: Espy==:sonic: Good **** in low tier teams. You single handedly taught me that Zelda is a ******
13: Bear==:metaknight: You're getting good dude. I loved touching your hair. I thought you were wearing a hat XD
13: Dphat==:metaknight: I love you dude. I had so many fun experiances this weekend with ya. Can't wait to see ya again.
17: Esca==:metaknight:/:pit: One of the coolest dudes I met down here. Good job placing so well. If you need help with anything ask me okay :3
17: Jerm==:toonlink: Good **** doing good. LOLZ @ me freaking you out while you were out of it XD.
17: Zori==:olimar: Good stuff in pools and singles. Glad to see you did so well. Nice Olimar.
17: Rockettrainer==:lucario: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
17: takeurlife==:marth: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
17: Fogo==:dedede: I love you dude. So ****ING COOL. "This could solve all of our breakfest needs" Get ***** by me in arm wrestling. "2% milk"
17: San==:ike: EAST COAST ****** LOW TIERS MAI DUDE.

17: Hylian==:popo:

25: Hyro==:toonlink: .....You became my top 8 favorite smashers this tourny. I can't put in to words how awesome it was hanging out with ya
25: Broly==:marth: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
25: Dakpo==:zerosuitsamus: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
25: GreyFox86==:falco:/:zelda: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
25: Furiousduffman==:gw:/:wario: Good **** in teams. Your G&W was gay D:
25: Poltergust :yoshi2: MY HERO<3
25: shadow==:toonlink: 'Twas fun hanging with you. YOU ****ING STOLE MY LIFE D:
25: Bored==:ike: Good stuff in low tier teams. Great Ike
33: Burrito==:snake: Good **** in teams. Good job getting 33rd
33: JNig==:wario: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
33: Fonz==:lucario: Fun money matches.
33: Ice==:snake: See Dphat, DMG, & fogo. You're ****ing awesome dude.
33: K Prime==:pikachu2: Good stuff in low tier teams
33: Teh Brettster==:ike: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
33: Phoenix Alpha==:lucas: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
33: Nike 20==:marth: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
33: Slaps==:ike: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
33: Vorgy=:snake: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
33: Tetsuya==:marth: I HAVE YOUR PASS XD
33: Denti==:olimar: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
33: Battousai==???? ????????
33: Johrune==:fox: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
33: Magik==:pt: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
33: C==:snake: fun pool sets
49: Don==???? ?????
49: Tyson==:ness2: Your Lucas was hard D:
49: Deviation==:falco: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
49: Kalo==:falco:/:wolf: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
49: Nachos (Forfeit) Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
49: Inui==:metaknight:/:ganondorf: Wow you suck Lucas.
49: Jon==:olimar:/:marth: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
49: JUJ==:metaknight:/:dedede: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
49: Xyro== (Forfeit) I love you dude. You made this tourny very fun. Your "**** talk" is awesome XD. Good stuff in low tiers. YOU ****ING PLANKED ME D:
49: Tree== :shiek:/:zelda: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
49: CASTRO== :peach: Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
49: Panty==???? Didn't really talk to you. Pitty :(
61-107: pool players **** GUYS STEP IT THE **** UP

Kates( i think this was it XD) It was fun rooming with you. Poltergust is amazing isn't he? :)

Furbs: You're the ****ing man dude. You earned a spot in my top 6 favorite smashers. Glad it was a blast hanging out with you. I hope our talk was fun XD. GET BACK INTO THIS GAME YOU'RE GOOD!!!!!!

Cross: Fun playing friendlies with ya. Hope to again soon :3

Tallman: Mad cool dude. Thanks for the Lucas advice and being so friendly :3

I love TXs.

I might come back

GreyFox86

Smash Champion
3DS FC
1951-0169-9972
Switch FC
SW-4494-3990-4799
Atomsk you were fun to watch. We need to get some LT match's in sometimes when your down here. :D

Atomsk_92

Smash Hero
Because it's ****ing hillarious that he takes so much offense to a picture that I got from Facebook.

AllyKnight

Banned via Administration
lol supporting you whenever you need it. I do need to give you some more tricks and tell you the players habits to make it easier for you. Also "I BEAT ALLY....ME AND THE TIMER" this was DEF LOLOLOL. see ya at MLG. ^^

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's not Zelda, Atomsk. It's her upsmash. lol.

I kinda wish I could've played you in some good 1v1 sets with Sonic though. I heard Speed gave you a run several months ago, and I thought I'd give it a go.

Dojo

Smash Champion
Ally - Good job getting first. Always a pleasure to see you and watch you play. You're an inspiration to me. I demand to be on the level of understanding in this game that you're on. I'll catch you one of these days.

M2K - Good seeing you again. Keep working against Ally. You'll get it back. All the friendlies and our tourney set was fun.

Dojo - Gotta keep working...

Atomsk - Our set was so intense. It was great seeing you again Trev. **** Orlando for me. <3

UlimateRazer - We can't give up buddy. All this shows is that we have plenty of room to grow. It's up to us. I'll see you soon.

Gnes - We need you too. Between the three of us, there's very very few people that can take out Texas. Teams was ****ing awesome too. Sorry we couldn't take them out. Next time. ;)

Lee Martin - Guaranteed 3rd? Beating everybody? NOPE. :p Haha just ****ing with you. Good **** bro. <3

Fliphop - Got to wax that *** twice. Haha you're always fun to be around. Hope to see you around soon.

RoyR - I don't understand how you never play this **** game and you still ****... I wish you could still play as much as you did before. It'd be amazing to have a 4th titan.

Ozz - Sorry we never got to play those friendlies. I was so mentally drained, I just wanted to relax. We'll get some in next time for sure. God knows I could use some more Falco practice. Keep ****** and take Larry's spot.

DMG - You should be proud of us. When I was tornado/dsmash spamming the kid I was thinking of you.

Trela - Good to see ya little buddy. You're getting better and better everytime. Don't give up.

Dao - Nice to see you again. We need to get some games in next time.

Espy - ...port town. Lmao good games man. You're Sonic is always fun to play against. Good **** in LT dubs as well.

Bear - We both got some work to do bro. We're getting better though everytime. Let's keep it up.

Dphat - We actually didn't have to play this time lmao. You got lucky. I'll see you next time. ;)

Esca - Good **** ****** us in LT dubs. Always fun seeing you baby.

Jerm - Haha you and Hyro almost had us. You will NEVER beat me. :p

Zori - Fun friendlies son. Keep working. Get back on the PR.

Fogo - Fogo ****ing Magic. I love chilling with you. Can't wait til the next time.

Hylian - Gotta get some practice in on FD. ;) I almost **** myself.

Furiousduffman - Somebody becoming a beast in teams? Good stuff my man. Keep it up.

Bored - Losing to a Jiggs. ;) Haha it's all good you got broken thumb johns. Til next time bro.

Burrito - You lucky **** getting that whack *** upb spike. I'm coming after you next time.

Fonz - Fun friendlies man.

Ice - ICEEEEE. I love you fool. Always fun hanging out.

Phoenix Alpha - Get ***** by my Jiggs son. <3 Haha I love you Josh. Always fun.

Nike 20 - I demand Fruity Pebble treats. <3

Slaps - Fun games in pools. Your Ike is getting pretty good.

Vorgy - Get ***** son. <3 Teach me to make my pecks like yours.

Tyson - You show improvement every **** time. It's only a matter of time bro. Don't give in yet. We need to keep working together.

Xyro - It was an amazing experience yet again. Thank you for everything you do. The Texas scene really wouldn't be what it is without you. And for that I thank you from the bottom of my heart.

It may be a while until anybody sees me again. I'm gonna focus on school and finish up this semester strong. I'll see you all around sometime in later May or early June hopefully. Pce. <3

RT

Smash Hero
NNID
Rockettrainer
3DS FC
4038-6677-8162
I foresee a Shun Goku Satsu coming...

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Because it's ****ing hillarious that he takes so much offense to a picture that I got from Facebook.
I don't have that picture on facebook? I don't care so much about the picture, it could be any picture of me it's just the fact that you're going around posting a picture of me that I don't have online is really really really creepy.

So please, stop.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
*facepalm*

<ughhhh

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
Finally we got the chance to prove how good El Paso can be in teams. However i dont believe we gave it 100% so expect more of a challenge next time. For now i will have to focus a bit more on singles. This Whobo experience was the best experience ever, i wish it wasn't so expensive and i didn't get so tired like an old man but it was all worth it. To be honest this was supposed to be my last tourney.....

Ally - The thing that i regret the most is not playing you. ****. Your falcon though has inspired me so much as i have now stolen a thing or two about your falcon

M2K - I have no idea of what to do against you. Nice talkin to you in the room

Dojo - I did feel a lot of improvement from the last time i played you. Good ****, you have to be on top of things and get these top 2 out of there. No pressure but you better ****ing do it :) I have always been good in teams just not the right partner sometimes

Atomsk - I'm glad i finally got to meet you. I wished we played and/or talked more. Tell me when you go down to AZ again and we will meet you there just to play!

UlimateRazer - When will you be a big boy and use regular controller :lick:. Stop running from me in teams! Anyways good stuff and placing high like always. Next time i see you at a phase i am coming for that Bounty hunting price on you.

Gnes - stop noob tubing around! i hate diddy kong more than mk (except m2ks and dojos). Anyways good stuff, your diddy so different than what i expected. Good stuff on teams, i really believe you should of been top 3 in in singles

Lee Martin - MY FAVORITE PERSON of this trip. I'm just glad i got to know you more this time around. Next time we have to hang out again for sure. You still play very amazing, keep it up cause you have it in you. Just unlock that potential. I MUST team with you at one point please! P.S. i still don't like you for taking that little blanket from my feet lol, very sneaky of you.

Fliphop - You are so funny lol. Next time dont sangbag too much in friendlies!! We will play more next time.

RoyR - You have to play this game more! i was nice to play you again, we are always the last ones playing friendlies when i see you lol. They even had to kick us out. Your hatred at wario is hilarious

Ozz - Amazing falco just as i expected. I wish i played a lot more friendlies. keep it up and you will hit that top texas 3

DMG - Why dont you ever play friendlies! :( you never coached my wario either :(. I believe you can **** without timing out people out easily. I will be cheering for you next time no matter who you play.

Trela - You are slowly climbing up texas ranks... everyone should be pretty ****ing scared.

Espy - i need sonic practice so i could just destroy X next time i see him. I will give you better challenge next time. Amazing zelda, stop doing good with her or they will make her mid-tier like sonic;)

Bear - Nice chillin with you. Next time we have to play more

Dphat - Andy Cute! i expected a way better placing but its cool i know you still ****. Talk to me more on aim!

Esca - Best samus in the world!! (dont kill me xyro) You really are getting a lot better man good job. Nice to hang out with you, really happy that you came to our room that night. I need to party with you!

Jerm - Nice playing you in teams, next time we need friendlies

Zori - You didnt play me :/

Fogo - Thanks for cheering me and AB on man thanks. Nice chillin with you

Hylian - Nice teams match. You have to teach me some GW, i know i could learn a lot from you

Furiousduffman - Content with your placing but when will you be ****ING FURIOUS

Bored - Expect a furiousfalcon next time!

Burrito - ****NNNNNN getting third in teams you are sick! Good luck on being the best in El Paso. This **** is on! I am the best in teams and will always be. Singles too get off me.

Phoenix Alpha - wish i played you. i know your lucas *****
Nike 20 - sorry if i was speeding while you were following

Slaps - Your ike is the best one. **** all other ike mains. Next time i am just going falcon vs you and beat all your characters like in friendlies!

Vorgy - You sexy! nice friedlies! Lets go to a Mexican smash national and **** everyone!

Tyson - I will really watch Zman more and try to teach you more things next time. Your eyes are amazing. If you wake up with no eyes its because i prolly stole them

Xyro - It was an amazing experience yet again. Thank you for everything you do. You became one of my favorite people because your **** talking is so funny and hilarious!

Take your life- Good job on ****** me man! I need to step it up in the rivalry!

Tetsuya- Thanks for making the trip with us once again, good times

Phantomx- Dont leave us :( i like you too much. You need to show me more wario so you and DMG arent too alone.

Zac- Thanks for al the advice you give me as always! we need to spend more time together and talk about many thiungs. Thanks a lot!

Arkansas- I wanted to play you guys!

In conclusion This experience made me want more and more in many ways! I did not use MK this tourney but my MK has been in the works so Everyone should watch out as i will Furiously hunt every single one of you down from now on
:) <3 you all are homos
Really sorry if i forget someone!

furiousduffmanx

Smash Lord
MAN i did have you and tallman in mind sorry!!! Sorry i had to play you guys in pools! I was scared that i didnt make it out lol
Zigsta: i was scared of playing you, i would of thought that hylian gave you practice. Make him give you GW practice for sure next time. Pretty good keep it up!
Tallman: Thanks for talking to me and AB, you are pretty cool. Thanks for catching my win in video! Good stuff in low tier teams man

Gnes

Smash Master
SHOUTOUTS FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

1: Ally-Hmm...your camp is something out of this world, i literally had no way through it on certain stages. Too good dude. At least i proved your teams prediction wrong, dont doubt my godhood hahaha. U and m2k are going down next time. :)
2: M2K(empire/DA)-Hmm, we should talk sometime and put the past behind us. Good stuff in teams, me and razer tell stories of your awesomeness in teams :)
3: Dojo-Lets see second time teaming, and we take top 2 at whobo, over razer/zac and lee/atomsk who won 2nd at pound. Now im not saying were the **** or anything, but u know, we the SHIZ!!!! Hahaha but really it was a easy ride to GF's. Thanks for teaming with me, it was awesome. And good shiz in singles, ull catch jason soon.
4: Atomsk-Ur one of the coolest OoS guys i've met and ur a awesome player. Thanks for the tips against mk, i'm slowly getting better at that matchup. I would say lets team sometime, but ur lee's butt buddy hahaha. Good stuff at the tourney dude, cant wait to play u again.
5: UlimateRazer-U know what we have to do bro, lets get back in gear. Gnes/razer, time to ****.
5: Gnes-Hm doubles god....check....Singles god....still working on it. But hey u and time 2v1'ed ally and took a game off. Too much ****.
7: Lee Martin-Dude u are one of the players that just give inspiration to everyone. I play u on friday and ur having trouble with the matchup, the next day u come back with a whole new approach and new strats...too good dude. Sorry i messed up the isp teams agreement, but something came up. We need to team...desperately hahaah.
7: Fliphop-Bro thanks for everything. You single handily brought back my love/fun in this game, which was weird, cuz usually im always doing it for u. You've helped me more than u know recently, and since we've been practicing our tech skill has went through the roof. Lets keep it up and turn this state into a diddy state.
9: RoyR-Will u even read this hahahaha, wel if u do, awesome set in singles, ill come practice with u sometime soon so we can work out some stuff. Your spacing is still out of this world, cant wait till u become active again.
9: Ozz-U've come a long way dude, and im really proud of you. The crazy part, its only just become. Keep going man, the fun's just started. And thanks for avenging me kekekeke
9: DMG-The more u know....LOL. Ur too fun man, and i dont think i've talked to u much in general. We should change that. And my promise stays...if u come down to hobo, we'll team there. Means u have to come first hahahaha.
9: Trela-Okay i admit it, i wont be able to 2 stock u anymore lol. U've come a long way, SURPASS LEE...I KNOW U CAN DO IT!!!!
13: Dao-Diddy brother, i saw u time out esca/hyro....******** hahaha. Jerm's gotten better from your practice...STOP IT!!! I wont be able to 2 stock him anymore. Lets win low tier at hobo if u go k:)
13: Espy-Dang we hardly talked...guess i was too slow irl :(. Good stuff in low tier teams, i'm really impressed u did so well with zelda. Awesome teamwork with k prime.
13: Bear-Hahaha u look so sad after losing to razer. Its okay, Van jones, ull get him someday. For u are the crow, and he is the sheep, and well, crows kill sheep, right???
13: Dphat-Not gonna lie im suprised to see u this low, unbefitting of someone who beat the great Gnes, step it up kpop bro, yuri would cry if she saw this placing.
17: Esca-That performance in teams was amazing, everytime i see your pit in teams it makes me want to pick him up, dont quit bud. You are the last of your kind :(
17: Jerm-Hmm, we surprisingly didnt hang out that much, but who cares, since u loss to ike WAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH jkjkjkjknotreallynoreally lol but seriously u got to be more consistent...lets get back to days when we got top 5 every tourney:)
17: Zori-This ride was much better than phase hahaha, its was super fun as always zori. Hope your prom night is super good :). Also, good shiz taking a game off of atomsk in pools.
17: Rockettrainer-U did a good job helping alan run the tourney :)...and i saw u playing hylian on livestream...stop FF fair u fool.
17: takeurlife-TAKEYOCAT!!! GOOD SHIZ, wtf tying with fogo, when did u get soooooooo good. See u at Sex2/other stuff.
17: Fogo-Seriously dude, my trip wouldnt have been half as good if u hadn't came, hangin with u is too legit. Swagga of a champion hahaha. I'll introduce u to my friend sometime, i saw her boyfriend, he a scrub hahah. Keep working on the snake/D3 combo, i promise it'll work, and that **** will be scary.
17: San-Nice to meet u dude. Your ike is something out of a movie, a blockbuster one. I wish i could play a chr. as bad as yours and place so well. U sir are amazing.
17: Hylian-CARL!!!! Your pajamas were awesome, and stop losing to yoshis. Also our friendlies were fun like always, will u force me to camp u, maybe soon kekekekeke
25: Hyro-Dude i cant believe u let jerm outplace u wtf GAHWIAHWIWHIAHWI lol j/k u unfortunately got m2k first round, wish it would have been me kekekee. Honey butta chicken bisc......
25: Broly==u fattyfatfatso...put back on your shirt
25: Dakpo==Our friendlies were super fun man, and im glad i was able to help u out via matchup experience. And yes, i do have lots of fun when im playing friendlies, but, thats how its suppose to be. I hope u can come to tourneys more often, anyone who takes razer to last stock is a friend of mine lol.
25: GreyFox86-Skilletfox....LMAO...i saw your falco...not bad....just remember ur so to laser on the stage....u kept jumping off and lasering...this aint melee son.
25: Furiousduffman-See the problem was in teams, u had your scar with extended mags, while i in preparation i had my hearbeat with silencer famas, u just wasnt ready for the camp headed your way. LOL. Good shiz in teams dude, ur finally getting the credit u deserve, especially after beating zac/razer. Too good.
25: Poltergust-WTF...was your yoshi this good at winterfest...wtf...im in awe...seriously
25: shadow-.
25: Bored-Dang broken thumb man, i heard u were still ****** though. Hope u get all healed soon, i want to play bored, the man who has the ability to fight for his friends.
33: Burrito==Dang dude...i was really impressed with the teams performance, i didnt get to see the matches vs lee/atomsk but i did see the ones vs zac/razer O_O...u guys are too good.
33: JNig-Im coming for u diddy slayer, what happened man, u should have done better.
33: Fonz-Nice playing u, ur the most patient lucario i've ever seen, so weird, but so good. Tell AZ i said HAI!!!
33: Ice-Dang them team friendlies were intense, stop getting spiked lol. SAILOR MOON!!!
33: K Prime==we never talk...im sad :(. Also i had no idea u were over 20 yrs old....dear god.
33: Teh Brettster-U and take are getting better as a team, keep it up man
33: Phoenix Alpha-STOP COACHING LOL!!!...sorry about that issue with your bro, i misunderstood what was being asked of me hahaha, still no excuse....to much drama for a game. Stop getting ***** by dojo jiggs.
33: Nike 20-Sorry for me/roy's weirdness over recording the matches, idk why we were so...weird hahahaha.
33: Slaps-Didnt talk to u much
33: Vorgy-didnt talk to u much...which is a huge suprise.
33: Tetsuya-didnt talk to u much
33: Denti-didnt talk to u much
33: Battousai-wtf u were here????
33: Johrune==.......these names are looking less familiar as i go down
33: Magik-HEY!!! I saw your match with ally, your PT's getting better.
33: C-WTF...who puts there name as one letter.....
49: Don-hahaha sounds like a crime boss
49: Tyson-why u so tall, and why is your smile so, shiny....its weird...stop it.
49: Deviation-sorry for the pools fiasco...your falco ***** that last match...uber impressed the better player won.
49: Kalo-ull never read this...****ing troll
49: Inui-U got trela'd...apex 2 the mm will happen no matter what...and u get home court advantage haha
49: JUJ==/
49: Xyro-U did so good this tourney, i know ur disappointed in your placing, but hey disappointment breeds improvement. U know what needs to be done. Thanks for hosting, i know u went through alot of stress, but all in all, i know u love it.
49: Tree-WTF trees cant play brawl, this is stupid
61-107: pool players-stop drowning, i cant swim so i cant save u :(

tallman-thanks for low tier teams, we did sort of bad, but it happens. It was still fun, especially the set with lee/xyro.

DMG

Smash Legend
Slippi.gg
DMG#931
Hey Dallas go to Hobo 24 so I can team with Gnes Yay thanks

Top Bottom