• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

World HOBO 2! Full results are up! VIDS ARE UP! IT TOOK FOREVER!!!!!!!!!

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
SHOUTOUTS FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

25: Poltergust-WTF...was your yoshi this good at winterfest...wtf...im in awe...seriously.
Just forget everything you saw in Winterfest. I totally sucked there for some reason. :laugh:

Shout-outs:

1: Ally - Good job basically winning everything. :laugh: Pretty cool guy.

2: M2K - I'm still not sure how learning the Yoshi match-up with King Dedede would help you with Snake, but I hope it did.

3: Dojo - Nice pool and lowtier doubles matches. I was so close to at least tying with you in pools. XD

4: Atomsk - Also a pretty cool guy.

5: Gnes - Thanks for the compliment!

7: Lee Martin - I totally played the match-up wrong against you. XD Good games.

9: RoyR - We fought in low-tier, right? Nice matches.

9: Ozz - Quite possibly the best Falco I've ever played (not that there are many in FL, but still)

9: DMG - Good job making it so far. Remind me to not CP FD on you anymore. :laugh:

13: Espy -That low-tier doubles match was pretty embarrassing. :lol: Let's hope that doesn't happen again...

13: Dphat - Thanks for housing me, dude. Too bad we never got any matches in. =/

17: Esca - Actually, I'm surprised we made it as far as we did in low-tier doubles considering that we've never even talked to each other before Thursday. :laugh: You're a great partner.

17: Fogo- Nice friendlies. Are you sure that I'm better than Bwett? That would be pretty amazing...

17: San - Darn, maybe we should have done those friendlies in Friday. Now I'm regretting not playing you. =(

17: Hylian - Good match. I have a lot of IC experience down here, so that probably contributed to me beating you. ^_^;

25: Poltergust - YOU SHOULD HAVE DONE BETTER! :mad:

33: K Prime - Ugh... I feel so terrible losing like that in low-tier doubles. Good games, I guess...

33: Slaps - Good going in pools.

33: Magik - You're that PT, right? Nice friendlies/

33: C - LOL I thought you were the C I knew.

49: Tyson - Good matches in low-tier doubles.

49: Xyro - I feel so bad that we didn't get to play and 1 vs. 1! I wanted to prove my view of the match-up... >_<

49: CASTRO - Nice friendlies. Keep on working on that Peach!

Furbs - Thank you so much for housing me! I hope that we can see each other again! =)

YOSH - Good job beating me in low-tier singles. Too bad we had to fight so early on, though. =/

I guess that's everyone that I can remember. Sorry if I forgot you!

:069:

ANTi_

Smash Hero
SHOUTOUTS FROM ME!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

4: Atomsk-Ur one of the coolest OoS guys i've met and ur a awesome player. Thanks for the tips against mk, i'm slowly getting better at that matchup. I would say lets team sometime, but ur lee's butt buddy hahaha. Good stuff at the tourney dude, cant wait to play u again.
Excellent ****.

--

EVERYONE KEEP TROLLING HYLIAN ITS MAKING ME MOIST.

UTDZac

▲▲▲▲▲
BRoomer
Beah has them. He's been uploading them in chucks of 500MB to 1GB (which takes forever) and I've been downloading them. It may take til after this weekend before I have ALL of the matches split and uploaded. Sorry it takes so long, but there's a LOT of content.

YOSHssb

Smash Ace
NNID
aquilarion
Heh, the only match that I really care about was my semi-final match with San. I wanna watch those fights =)

Van Jones

Smash Lord
You probably won't get to see it. Remember that announcement that Xyro made about most of the low-tier matches being lost because some idiot decided to unplug the recording device?

....yeah

Kingdom Come

Smash Lord
Shoutouts. One last time as this is probably my last Hobo.

GHNeko- B+ is ****ing amazing thx for letting me play with yall. I hope I get to play you again in the future.
Fliphop- One of the most chill guys around. Quit sandbagging half the match only to come back and **** whoever your playing!!!!
Tallman-"WERE GOOOOOOING OOOOOFFF THEEE RAILS ON AA CRAAZYYY TRAAAAAIIIIN!!!!!"
P4- Nice seeing you glad to see all is well.
Ally- Man, canadians are ******. I already left you a shoutout so yeah. Your like the 6th canadian iv'e met btw. Oh and thx for the Pepsi Throwback I've been looking for those foreeeeeeeeeever.
M2K- ***** me so hard. Thx for the matches....and taking my dollar <_<
JoWii- Thanks for teaming with me man, I didn't think we would be able to beat the guys who beat Inui and M2K. (Slaps and Zolo) Good **** man.
RT- thx for talking with me man, If I am allowed to come back maybe you could stilll try to mentor me?
Smoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo-m
Xyro- I am deeply apologetic for my actions. Dude HOBOs are ****ing ****** I've been to 3 other kinds of tournies. Hobo is best by far. And RT told me about everything you have to do and I felt kinda bad, only I ****ed up and pissed you off. Please let me back? WHOBO 2 my fave tourny by faaaaar.
Inui- Your MK is hilarious ggs man.
Takeurlife- Thx for trying to coach me against you. I don't really play this game except for when I go to Hobos I don't have the time for it. GG's man and congrats making first in our pool.
Good Ole Tree- GGs man, I didn't play you as much this time but that shiek is crazy.
R!0t- Lol i'm only 16 dude. I can't drive nor do I want to...
Yosh- I love petting your yoshi. Takke good care of him for me while I am gone. And dude your Yoshi is tooo pro. I think you were sandbagging though <_<
Kirby- GG's man remember that pedo that was walking around? lol with the sandals AND socks lolololol. GGs hopefully I can see y'all someday.
San-A Yankee? Man this guy is so chill and calm. He is sweet and gentle too. His Ike is ****ing incredible and he taught me how to beat him. Man chillin with you was amazing cousin. I hope to see you again. BTW Cornell? This man is intelligent!!!

B+ crew is amazing. Hobo's are amazing. IDC what y'all say Houston, Texas is the place to be 24/7. I hope every out of stater loved this event. And, because this was my probably my last I probably will stop checking by. So everyone that I was friends with...yea. Nice knowing y'all. Maybe we can chill one day....

Van Jones

Smash Lord
Vids will be up when they are up. I can't do much to rush the process of getting them to Zac, so pestering me isn't gonna get you anywhere.

Also, XYRO, PLEASE POST UP THE REST OF THE HOBO 23 VIDS!

Oh yeah. Allan, when I enter as Van Jones, please put me in as VAN JONES. I even watched you put me in a Bear and asked you to change it. Cmon man, not that hard.

Xyro77

Unity Ruleset Committee Member
WTF is going on with these vids?
Bear says he has 15 gigs of video from this event and that its just taking a while to upload them. dont worry, as soon as i know about it, ill post it.

Nike.

Smash Hero
Oh crap forgot about that xD Dojo vs Espy and Espy vs Ozz will be up tonight (sorry for only recording your losses Espy D: )

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
Most of my matches online are of me losing anyways, Nike.
I'm used to it.

Nike.

Smash Hero
There's something going on with youtube's upload page. It keeps loading the upload button and won't let me click it :(

Top Bottom