• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Atlantic North Worcester, MA, Brawl and Melee - 04/05/2009

S.B.Soldier

Smash Journeyman
i appreciate that last post i really do.. i will take my leave now for awhile, s.b.soldier has officially retired from smash... bye guys...

omegawhitemage

BRoomer
BRoomer
$1 MM's anyone???

At least til i win a few then I can step up to higher amounts, but i gotta start somewhere. Who want's to fund my singles entry??

ArcNatural

Banned ( ∫x, δx Points)
I'll team with you DJ lol.

Unless someone else better comes along. And I don't play Brawl so if your looking for a teammate for that pick anyone else.

Edit: Never mind no melee doubles XD.

copacetic

Smash Journeyman
Okay so since it's a Sunday, there should be lots of free parking spaces. Everyone is allowed to park on the quad (and on the side of the road between the quad and fields) and that should be enough for everyone. The quad is the big grassy square with six brick pathways intersecting it just inside the main entrance, it should be obvious when you're here.
A map of wpi can be found here: http://www.wpi.edu/Images/CMS/WPI/walkingmap.pdf

The event is on the second floor of the Campus Center (building 7). There's a quizno's in the basement and a bunch of other fast food and snacks, and like 30 restaurants down Highland St. and Park Ave.

For anyone coming over tonight, I live in Founders hall (building D), just call me before and I'll let you up.

GodAtHand

Smash Lord
If Peachkid does not show up I will need a doubles partner. But Peachkid is my doubles partner for this first!

anyone?

DJ?

EC_Joey

Smash Lord
I'm looking for a doubles partner too... Roman?

Dan I remember we teamed for a bit at Matt's house a couple months ago. Fun stuff.

xHayatox

Smash Lord
im pretty poopedface myself. after the tourney yesterday at 3 i went to a bday party and drank all day till midnight. el oh el

rvkevin

Smash Lord
I want to see a rematch of KDJ (Diddy) vs. JJ (Wolf) 1$ MM at this tournament.

Top Bottom