• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

SaveMeJebus

Smash Master
air dodge to Bdacus is too good!!!!!!! I am getting it down almost 100% of the time and it seems to be easier to time than any of the other way that you can buffer it. Some uses for this are when you are ledge dropping. You can also do a retreating air dodge to Bdacus for a surprise kill

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
I dropped my secondaries. Basically, I'm not too competent with any character besides Wolf now lololololol. Real men go solo Wolf at tournaments :bee:

Also, day 1 of APEX was... pretty awesome. Played a ton, learned a ton, gave Seagull a hug, all around an excellent day ;D

:059:

D

Deleted member

I secondary Lucas and Pit, which I recently dropped Pikachu for.

Though I always end up just going all Wolf at tournaments.

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
I secondary Lucas and Pit, which I recently dropped Pikachu for.

Though I always end up just going all Wolf at tournaments.
*high fives*
With Lucas' pimp stick, and Wolf's bair, I have no reason to use anyone else.

...But I do anyway because Snake, The Dorf, and the Fire Emblem couple are fun to play as.
However, those are the only two I'm decent with.

pulse131

Smash Ace
was watching live stream. said somethin about all the good wolves being out early because wolf is a terrible character. guess theyve been spyin on uhz.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I had fun. Won every single Money match I did. All 7-8 of them.

Beat every Mk in friendlies including M2k, except Jtails. LOL.

Mk vs Wolf is an easy matchup to me now. I still suck vs Falco. Shugo dthrow>Bdacus killed me. So good.

Will upload pictures of me, Ish, and Pane (Big bad wolf). Wolfs <3

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I had fun. Won every single Money match I did. All 7-8 of them.

Beat every Mk in friendlies including M2k, except Jtails. LOL.

Mk vs Wolf is an easy matchup to me now. I still suck vs Falco. Shugo dthrow>Bdacus killed me. So good.

Will upload pictures of me, Ish, and Pane (Big bad wolf). Wolfs <3
falco's super easy for me XD mk i still have a problem with though. >.> do you just play campy with lasers?

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
You should all just howl adorably like the wolf cub in that picture; then your opponent will find you too cute to deal damage to :)

@.AC. Didn't you just post something in the Oli social about switching mains? My memory is fuzzy, so maybe I'm wrong...

.AC.

Smash Lord
You should all just howl adorably like the wolf cub in that picture; then your opponent will find you too cute to deal damage to :)

@.AC. Didn't you just post something in the Oli social about switching mains? My memory is fuzzy, so maybe I'm wrong...

i said that rich was the best oli in doubles

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Of course I do that and platform camp. You're both from the same state as Shugo.

@____________@

He is what, first on Ohio PR?
Yup, though our PR is pretty innacurate. Hell, 2 of the people on it are saying they shouldn't be since they haven't attended tournies in forever.

That's not to say he doesn't deserve it. Shugo *****.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
All of you low tier socials are the same; you consistently rank your character lower than he/she is. Maybe Ike boards are an exception (haven't been there) but I've seen it other places too, especially the Samus boards. Why don't you guys want to pump him up?

D

Deleted member

Wolf is mid-tier.

And I want Wolf to be high-tier. :p. The social thread title was just based off of some idiots postings in the tier list thread.

Top Bottom