• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

pulse131

Smash Ace
l0ol the salty pick. too good.
so i played choice for the first time. even tho we only got one game in (wolf dittos).
barely got him down to one stock. dont think ive ever been so shaky. i think if we were to have played more i would of done better just from calming down a bit.
i mean, ive been waiting to play him for months and i housed for a tourny and there was a dozen people in my place, almost all pr members, so i didnt expect to be able to play him much with only 4 setups and everyone wanting to play doubles. but anyways ya gg choice kinda l0ol just need some more time i suppose to work on my non aggro style and try to calm down when under anxiety.
also played sky. his wario, omg his wario. took out my wolf like, uhg what is this i dont even, kinda thing. same with my falco just a bunch of cg's. but then i went peach and dont think i lost again. ;p

D

Deleted member

Well, I didn't play Brawl for 2 weeks due to vacation, and then only played for a couple days prior.

I still feel like I just could have done so much better. Granted, the tournament was flooded with some great players.

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
l0ol the salty pick. too good.
so i played choice for the first time. even tho we only got one game in (wolf dittos).
barely got him down to one stock. dont think ive ever been so shaky. i think if we were to have played more i would of done better just from calming down a bit.
i mean, ive been waiting to play him for months and i housed for a tourny and there was a dozen people in my place, almost all pr members, so i didnt expect to be able to play him much with only 4 setups and everyone wanting to play doubles. but anyways ya gg choice kinda l0ol just need some more time i suppose to work on my non aggro style and try to calm down when under anxiety.
also played sky. his wario, omg his wario. took out my wolf like, uhg what is this i dont even, kinda thing. same with my falco just a bunch of cg's. but then i went peach and dont think i lost again. ;p

This is what happened to me when I played reflex I hate it when I get pressured and shaky it reallys messes up your play thats y its kool to keep a kool head no matter what happens espically in tourneys

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
Well, I didn't play Brawl for 2 weeks due to vacation, and then only played for a couple days prior.

I still feel like I just could have done so much better. Granted, the tournament was flooded with some great players.
i'm sad i didn't get to see you play at all! :( i ended up having to play your friend in pools haha

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I've had my color longer than the new people!

And I vote thta everyone should get their own colors. It'll be like the old Pika/IC fad with the hamtaro avatars, but Wolf.

:059:

D

Deleted member

I know the feeling. I saw one of your pools matches; come to a smashfest and I'll teach you to fight G&W.
I've never fought a good G&W with Wolf before. I was kind of clueless, haha.

i'm sad i didn't get to see you play at all! :( i ended up having to play your friend in pools haha
Ugh...I'm glad you didn't. After I fought Bowyer, my mind was just in the wrong place. He killed me with DK by juggling me off Norfair at a little over 30% while he was at kill percentage. I wasn't far off stage at all, but the blast zone got me for some reason. I'm pretty sure even he was surprised.

I just felt pathetic after that, and it caused me to make a lot of bad choices in the following matches. Just not a good tournament for me...

pulse131

Smash Ace
well, is there a permanent way to do it other then editing it or going advanced everytime

castorpollux

Smash Champion
dood wtf... i'm making a steam account and castorpollux and jjwolf are both taken

WTFFFF!!

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
List of random names for kicks:

Bowser- B00zer
Captain Falcon- Nipples
Dedede- Fatty
Diddy- Dildo Kong
Dk- Donkey Shlong
Falco- Flac0
Fox- Fawks
Game and Watch- GaW
Ganon- Boots
Jigglypuff- Jiggz
Ics- Ice grabbers
Ike- ****
Kirby- Kirbs
Link- L!nk
Lucario- Luca
Lucas- PF's fantasy
Luigi- Weegee
Mario- Combo failure
Marth- Marf
Metaknight- MetaGay
Ness- Ne$$
Olimar- Lolimar
Pikachu- Pikaaaaaa
Pit- F@gg0t
Peach- Peachy
Pokemon Trainer- A$$Ketchum
Rob- Robert
Samus- Spam00s
Sheik- ****akke
Snake- Snakeeeeeeeeee
Sonic- Sawnik
Toon Link- T00n L!nk
Wario- Airdodgio
Wolf- W0fl
Yoshi- Lump
Zelda- Zerda
Zss- Zero suit bathing suit.

Gah777

Smash Lord
It's good to see everyone here is still working hard to advance the Wolf metagame. This whole color picking scheme will really give us the upper hand in a few matchups.

Oh, and a late welcome to the new people. I would have said something earlier, but I've been stuck in MH3.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
lol..........................................
Stupid Lucas's everywhere. I swear they're hunting me down. Following me. Pf is everywhere and so is his children.

They're like Cabbage patch kids, except worst cause they each have a snake that bites.

And they all have Wynaut's as avatars. *scared*

Jiffyboob

Smash Lord
Go to sleep, ho.

Edit: Oops, I didn't see the pages after your post, Auspher.

We gonna have fun tonight playing brawl? I was hoping to unwind with some melee as well.

D

Deleted member

Go to sleep, ho.

We gonna have fun tonight playing brawl? I was hoping to unwind with some melee as well.
Do you like sushi? :3

Chuee

Smash Hero

fromundaman

Henshin a go-go Baby!
NNID
Fromundaman
3DS FC
2105-9186-1496
Go to sleep, ho.

You guys suck. Just sayin'.

Not bitter that you guys never come to my smashfests. Nope. Not me.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Just played brawl for the first time in over 3 weeks. Went Ganon. Did nothing but dair and sideB. CPUs are the best <3

Anyways, yeah the BBR reccomended ruleset v3 is out. My thoughts:
No LGL + a few more good MK stages -> more MK dominance -> too much MK dominance -> MK banned -> more D3 + no ban on smallstep CG -> fml I need to learn how to not suck at this game now :( On the bright side, Norfair/GG/JJ as counterpicks :bee: Too bad NJ TOs won't use any of them :<

But really, Norfair/GG/JJ are awesome stages. I hope more TOs start using the BBR reccomended rules so we can at least make some real progress on which stages are banworthy/if MK is banworthy.

:059:

D

Deleted member

The new rules are lame.

MK will probably never be banned. It seems the BBR just loves him too much.

Top Bottom