• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

tekkie

Smash Master
I don't know about posting here though. I'd like to think I'm past that whole scrubby phase, but I don't want to end up making myself look stupid like I used to on the Snake Boards... >.>
we're like a billion times cooler than the snake boards

youd have to try pretty hard to be so unpalatable that we'd all hate you

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
we're like a billion times cooler than the snake boards

youd have to try pretty hard to be so unpalatable that we'd all hate you
Wow. Wolf mains are awesome...
I think I've just found a reason to post outside of social groups now.♥♥♥

Oh, here's a question I've been pondering:
How useful is the nair lock? I'm thinking of learning it, but if it's not practical, I don't want to be wasting my time.

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i'm not sure what you're referring to when you say nair lock, the up air footstool to nair lock thing on ROB (and maybe other characters, i dunno)
if thats it then i'd say its not worth anything XD but if its some crazy effed up lock that wolf can do then please do tell :D

oh yeah, welcome to the woffles and syrup boards :3 we dance like bears, wear leather and chains and dont afraid of anything. i'm the resident metrosexual and molester of wolf mains. at some point in your life you will be molested by me

Wild ARMs

Smash Journeyman
i'm not sure what you're referring to when you say nair lock, the up air footstool to nair lock thing on ROB (and maybe other characters, i dunno)
if thats it then i'd say its not worth anything XD but if its some crazy effed up lock that wolf can do then please do tell :D

oh yeah, welcome to the woffles and syrup boards :3 we dance like bears, wear leather and chains and dont afraid of anything. i'm the resident metrosexual and molester of wolf mains. at some point in your life you will be molested by me
Yeah, I saw that video and I assumed ROB wasn't the only one.
I guess I was wrong... I guess it can't really be done on other characters?

I love waffles, bears, and leather and chains makes me feel awesome.
I can tell I'll like this place...
Wait, what was that last part? o_0

JigglyZelda003

Smash Hero

tekkie

Smash Master
you arent a real wofl main until goldenadept diddles your ooglybits

nair lock can be done on anyone but that friggin strong hit at the beginning makes it uber hard

Yikarur

Smash Master
they should increase the limit to 25 minutes sothat brawl non finals sets can always be uploaded in one video! ;0

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Wow it's been a while since I've been here... Istanbul is way too "busy" sometimes :x

Sealab, yes. Beautiful show.

GoldenAdept looking for some fresh meat, also beautiful in its own way. Somehow. It's one of those things you have to experience to truly appreciate ;D

Inception was a great movie, anyone who hasn't seen it yet really should. So good.

Welcome to the Wolf boards Wild ARMs and Yikarur :3 Lurking is cool but posting is cooler. Also, Yikarur, just want to let you know that you're one of the few people I've ever seen in the Tier List thread that actually has a brain and is attempting to be productive lol. So, kudos for that ;D

EVERYONE SIGN UP FOR APEX ALREADY :mad: Really though, so far I know that Seagull, Xzax, Atomsk, and myself will be there... is anyone else coming?

Always the Wolf mains. This is pretty epic though :p

OKAY time to go off and totally not get wasted for another two nights before posting again. <3 Wolf boards :3

:059:

Goldenadept

Smash Lord
i love you my dear sweet supple succulent wolves. dont worry about your rapeage, i'm making my list and checking it twice. so you bet your sweet rears i'll know who's been naughty and who's been a furry. (here's looking at apollo and tekkie in particular)

this new wolfs text color makes me happy, we should all choose our own colors and viciously bair anyone who also uses that color

.AC.

Smash Lord
i choose white text color!

i will bair anyone who writes in white.

Apollo$

Smash Ace
i love you my dear sweet supple succulent wolves. dont worry about your rapeage, i'm making my list and checking it twice. so you bet your sweet rears i'll know who's been naughty and who's been a furry. (here's looking at apollo and tekkie in particular)

this new wolfs text color makes me happy, we should all choose our own colors and viciously bair anyone who also uses that color
I got singled out so I'm salty

tekkie

Smash Master

which one of those applies to me? or both?

dibs on this sweetdiculous blue

D

Deleted member

Went to a pretty big tournament in Cincy this weekend. I played horribly...:(

Top Bottom