• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

Chuee

Smash Hero
"Lets have some fun this beat is sick. I wanna **** you to death with my sparkly ****."
LOL

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Wolf Dacus I can do 99% of the time.

Does anyone know if Bair>Buffer side b can ever combo under any circumstance? I had a thought today that it could....

Oh and .Ac. I watched your set with the Snake guy on JJ's channel. I like your Wolf, but you never utilize Fsmash to punish. It's such a good punisher move. Everytime a Snake Ftilt's your shield, you can buffer an Fsmash afterwards and it will hit every single time.

I like that you walk a lot making you never trip, but it's the complete opposite style of Wolf I have lol. If you want to walk faster you could learn to doop walk if you don't already know how. Then you'll be walking as fast as you run.

.AC.

Smash Lord
oh yeah i had just started using wolf at that point, i originally used mk/snake which i still use under certain circumstances.i think i have improved a lot since then. there is a grand finals set vs tkd which he might upload. i think im still lacking sadly. btw thanks for the tip.

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
"Lets have some fun this beat is sick. I wanna **** you to death with my sparkly ****."
LOL
"Let have some fun this beat is sick
I'm Lady ****ing Gaga and I have a ****"

"I'm your biggest fan I'll follow
Until I ****ing kill you"

You forgot these :)

-Vocal-

Smash Hero
What's with several people putting Arcanine at the end of their posts? At first I just thought it was one person but now I notice it's several

D

Deleted member

What's with several people putting Arcanine at the end of their posts? At first I just thought it was one person but now I notice it's several
I've noticed that, too. I just never asked. It must be their favorite Pokemon.

My favorite is Mewtwo....BUT HE'S NOT ON THE **** LIST OF POKEMOTICONS!!

Espy Rose

Dumb horse.
NNID
EspyRose
It's a board thing. Sonics used Haunter, and I believe Olimars use Omanyte, or something to that degree.

D

Deleted member

I just lava tech'd on Brinstar. Wow.

Also, question...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pIaypm4cbfY

This is a pretty cool video, but I need some explanation on how to do some of those things. What exactly is the RAR Shine and how do I do it? Also, how do you lightstep? I understand it's a jump that's after your flash gets stopped at the ledge, so do you just jump immediately after that happens?

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
You just RAR a shine.

I also learned how to JC RAR Usmash aka Reverse Usmash today. Fun tech. Along with walkoff back on laser.

Top Bottom