• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

M.C. Pee-Pants

Smash Journeyman
Me personally I would ban rc against mk even though I like fighting on rc as for a cp I would pick Yi since most people dont like that stage or delphino its pretty much who im up against.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Lylat Cruise is easily one of Wolf's best stages and you can CP pretty much everybody here or use it as starter in a set.

Except against Snake. Can't CP this broken dumb*** character anywhere -.-

:059:
Snake is a ***** -_- also, +1 for Lylat being good for Wolf, and lol nice edit :p

Hi guys. Question to W0fl's:

Would you rather be cp'd to Rc or Brinstar vs Mk's? Which do you ban?

I ban RC, never played a Metaknight there but I have a feeling I'd get gimped more often than I'd like to X_x Wolf vs MK on Brinstar isn't too bad imo, I'm comfortable on both stages but there's a lot fewer chances for things to go wrong on Brinstar I think.

What do other W0fl's cp? I'm curious since Wolf is so versatile for stages. Other then Frigate, he is good everywhere it seems.

+1 for Wolf being pretty solid on every legal stage, including Frigate :p my CPs vary depending on my opponent's character.
Answers in bold.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Joe, not only is RC banned in EU but it's also a HORRIBLE CP against Snake. He's really broken on that stage.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Joe, not only is RC banned in EU but it's also a HORRIBLE CP against Snake. He's really broken on that stage.

No he isn't. The fact that he has to use his up b a lot and the way he needs to maneuver that stage makes it bad for him. It's my go to cp for Mk vs Snake instantly. Wolf isn't bad there either. That's lucky that Rc is banned. Is Brinstar banned too? I wish Ec or NA was like that because that gives Mk's less auto-win stages to counterpick.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Having JJ and norfair legal gives me auto wins with wolf :troll:

Also, although you didnt color it like wolf your avatar is still cute KRD, nice drawing skills D:

KRDsonic

Smash Master
It's cause it's not going to be wolf. It will just be a wolf. I'ma wait until I'm better at drawing before I make a wolf be wolf

Edit: I'm not even certain that it's a wolf. It also kinda looks like a bat.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I feel that this week I am going to gain about 20 pounds.

I started up my WoW account again.
Taco Bell is having an awesome deal. Crunchwrap Supreme for $1 and I have 4 Taco Bells in about 20-30 mile radius.
There is Cherry Pie eating contest at this random pie store that is just about to open up.

Like I said, I am going to gain so much weight this week.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I feel that this week I am going to gain about 20 pounds.

I started up my WoW account again.
Taco Bell is having an awesome deal. Crunchwrap Supreme for $1 and I have 4 Taco Bells in about 20-30 mile radius.
There is Cherry Pie eating contest at this random pie store that is just about to open up.

Like I said, I am going to gain so much weight this week.
A DOLLAR? You're lieing. Proof????

rsr2

Smash Lord
A DOLLAR? You're lieing. Proof????
If you “Like” Crunchwraps, we’ve got a summer deal for you! Head on down to Taco Bell this SUNDAY to get our new summer deal: a 99¢ Crunchwrap Supreme®. Spend Less. Live more!

Hurry! This summer deal is only available for one week: Sunday: 6/12 to Saturday: 6/18. http://www.tacobell.com/

Legal Stuff: Limit 2 per Person. At participating locations. Prices may vary. Tax extra. Available 6/12-6/18.

Also here is something I drew a few months ago.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Beat the Wario, I'm supposed to tell you that I won this tournament today, but I went 1-3 and 2-3 against Tyser who played D3 :( So I got 2nd.

rsr2

Smash Lord
I got 4 Crunchwrap Supremes today. I wished it was 8 like I said but two of the places was not one of the participating places of the greatest deal ever. Oh well, time to stack the calories.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Seriously, D3 sucks. I do fine when I'm on the stage, but one grab and I'm strugling to get back on stage/can't. D-tilt, Utilt, grab, P-grab or falling bairs standing right next to the stage beats everything I can throw out. If I play Luigi I can tornado upwards and I'm on instantly, especially if I bait tornado and just roll back, but most tournaments are going to be infinite friendly, so that's stupid. I think Link does better against D3 :/

Gah777

Smash Lord
it's a tool-assisted match. Basically the guy used a computer to help with the inputs.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
I used 10 characters at SiiS5. :3
Lolreally?
I'd get pwned. I haven't had any turtle practice in years, but more importantly, Dekar has too much tekkie practice ;O
;D. In other news...I may go to Genesis if SSR finds a cheap plane ticket. Logic, Gimr, and Apostle all got hook ups with 150-200$ plane tickets. I'd go for that price...House me if I find a way there JJ?
@seagull's questions: ban brinstar for life.

also i play LoL now =o
Play with me tonight Joe.
Why would you need to escape anything? This is Brawl, don't get hit.

By the way, has anyone seen this?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zsPDo26MZdo

****'s crazy 0_o
Lol.

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
I doubt that Seagull is as good vs Diddy as he thinks :c
I'm getting better at it though. One day I'll get that Diddy-main mofo :mad088:

castorpollux

Smash Champion
I doubt that Seagull is as good vs Diddy as he thinks :c
I'm getting better at it though. One day I'll get that Diddy-main mofo :mad088:

Is the advice i gave you that let you take some games off of Luigi_Player's diddy with wolf outdated?

Top Bottom