• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I've beaten every diddy I've played in tournament/pools/secondaries. PCity is the only superb Diddy I've played, but never in tournament...he beats me probably close to 2/3rds of the time though:/ I think I had a point here but lost it when I remembered Pcity...damn.

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Only 2 decent diddy mains over here, never had so much of an issue with them really(thanks god)

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I need 2 weeks to learn this so I'll begin now.

Next tournament I'm attending, Marquee will read "Trents NLG: Fino, Trent, MRM, Lux"...

Basically, I need Olimar/IC advice.

D

Deleted member

I need 2 weeks to learn this so I'll begin now.

Next tournament I'm attending, Marquee will read "Trents NLG: Fino, Trent, MRM, Lux"...

Basically, I need Olimar/IC advice.
Only if you give me advice on how to date an Olimar. :awesome:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
So, it's come to this. It's over Auspher.

True story: At UNK3, there was a shower stall area, and two showers. Fino and I called showers so we ran off. He turned to me and said "We are both two heterosexual males, so it's not gay if we get undressed in front of each other". So I saw Fino's butt. It was pretty lame and one of the worst parts of that day.

Basically, despite how often people say Fino is gay, and I mean HOMO gay, I don't think he is, so your best bet is to just befriend him, buy a pack of newports and lace them with rufies.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
It'd make more sense if he hit on Tech_chase or Excel or someone else who is gay, but I guess he isn't into black dudes?

D

Deleted member

It'd make more sense if he hit on Tech_chase or Excel or someone else who is gay, but I guess he isn't into black dudes?
Nope. Just not into black guys.

Figures Fino is straight....but he doesn't seem it.

@KRD, I've never hit on a guy in person. I just express my interest to others online mostly, then hope for the best.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Fino gives off da gay vibe? Didn't feel that from him both times we've met. Also I have him added on Fb and it says interested in women loooooooooooool...

KRDsonic

Smash Master
@KRD, I've never hit on a guy in person. I just express my interest to others online mostly, then hope for the best.
Yeah but the problem with that is that if someone else sees you just hitting on person to person they may end up having a bit less trust that you would stay with them if they liked you back. One of my friends online used to hit on guy after guy online and by the time someone ended up liking him back, they ended up finding out later that he had previously hit on most of the other guys on the site and he felt uncomfortable about that and ended up hating him after that.

Also, DON'T try to rush into finding a relationship. It's generally a bad idea.

:059:

tekkie

Smash Master
just be cool. like fonzarelli cool. pulp fiction cool.

and then be patient and confident and stuff.

kind of a "you'll get yours" thing.

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
It's over? You never wanted me... :(
My attempt at humor.

What.

lol

He got it

^Is it bad that that made me laugh?

He got it

You like Fino? What.

We would never be those harlots.
This is what I said. Obviously Seagull Man knows how mad I was, he even called you a harlot too.

Fino is straight Auspher.
You decide

fino mad gay
You decide

Auspher, you should breed with TC and learn what the Penguins know about Wolfs.

Nope. Just not into black guys.

Figures Fino is straight....but he doesn't seem it.
Racist.

Also, LOL

Fino gives off da gay vibe? Didn't feel that from him both times we've met.
You are the first person other than me who has said that.

Could be a cover up!

;)

Edit: Good lord, I'm desperate. :<
and

21 years of no love has got me feeling impatient. :/
lol

KRD speaks words of wisdom.

Also, where have you been ΡΨ?
I saw this person on the other day and I was like "Who the f**K is that?

Dnyce

Smash Master
I name search myself into this thread thinkin "dayum, why my name popin up so much" and now I'm like fffffffffffffffffffffffff, lmao. That unk3 story is like 90% troll Rob, lmao. ****in bull**** :p

Fino is straight Auspher.
^

Tech_chase is homo? I feel like this whole thread just be trollin me at this point, lol. I didn't even know.

Fino gives off da gay vibe? Didn't feel that from him both times we've met. Also I have him added on Fb and it says interested in women loooooooooooool...
Used to be engaged too, lol.

-dead-

D

Deleted member

You came out and then had a man around your shoulders five days later. How the hell do you pull that off?

KRDsonic

Smash Master
If you're looking for a relationship then you'll have trouble finding one. If you aren't looking for one then you'll end up finding one. Pretty much if all people see of you is you flirting with people constantly then they will see that you're looking for a relationship, don't have one yet, and that there might be a reason for that, and since they don't actually see much of who you actually are it would make people more likely to pass you up. If you're patient and just act like yourself all the time then you're more likely to find someone who you like and who likes you, since they'll see your personality and interests and stuff instead of just seeing that you're looking for someone and still haven't found someone.

Or you should just use more Bair. That could work too.

Top Bottom