• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Or you should just use more Bair. That could work too.
I just spit up diet squirt.

Did MJG and Napzzz namesearch Fino LOL?
I posted in the Kansas boards about this, I assume that's how they both found out. Pretty surprised at Nappy, but anytime he can get a shot in on fino, yeah.

Also, all stories I tell are trolls, but the amount of truth involved is usually 80% or higher.

ShermantheTank

Smash Journeyman
So, it's come to this. It's over Auspher.

True story: At UNK3, there was a shower stall area, and two showers. Fino and I called showers so we ran off. He turned to me and said "We are both two heterosexual males, so it's not gay if we get undressed in front of each other". So I saw Fino's butt. It was pretty lame and one of the worst parts of that day.

Basically, despite how often people say Fino is gay, and I mean HOMO gay, I don't think he is, so your best bet is to just befriend him, buy a pack of newports and lace them with rufies.
Ew.

Or you should just play more Mega Man. That could work too.[/color]
Fixed.

Also I came here to introduce a little more joy and goodness into your lives:

Now you can sleep at night, assured that somewhere in the world, someone loves his child enough to dress him up as Mega Man.

rsr2

Smash Lord
LoL and HoN sucks. Play Runescape :awesome:

But I am down for a wofl xat party. I just can't play LoL because I am not home right now : \

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Dream last night

cross between minecraft and final fantasy

I was training for magic points

I had to train in ocean squares (which used to be sea squares befor ethe world was destroyed)

But I was training underground

Also hamsters

The people were real and not minecraft people

I was fighting some undead fish-like enemies, which looked nothing like fish

Lava started throwing bombs at us so I threw a couple bombs back

Boom, lava started slowly flowing outwards to us and we were having to escape while lava kept coming out of different walls the higher up we went.

It was like an action movie, minecraft style, with the slow blocky lava that slowly flows 1 block outwards and downwards.

It seemed normal

I knew if I died I would revive at my last save point

Sad that that training point in that dream is gone now :(

Oh, and good morning Wofls.

:059:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
I believe in a lot of the theories, but a lot of it is pretty far out. Freud's ideas are imo more accurate than new aged theories, but that's because everyone just wants to screw everyone and chop of their fathers wangs, that's just fact.

Seriously though, psych double major with english, I've read a lot about this stuff, especially in critial theory and psych of personality.

Ishiey

Mother Wolf
BRoomer
Dream analysis works better when you know the person really well imo, since a lot of things can be interpreted in 3+ different ways and if you know what they've been through it's easier to narrow it down.

I was going to psych minor, but then I was like, why. So now I'm just auditing psych courses lol

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I tend to have weird dreams all the time though. I had one once where I was playing minecraft, I was underwater, then I saw herobrine so I tried to predict him and I used Fox's Utilt thinking he would try to jump behind me, but he didn't. He just stood there staring at me and I kept spamming fox's Utilt.

Rizen

Smash Legend
I have video game oriented dreams sometimes.
Analysis: too much of that video game and played it too late, lol.

My dreams are always super vivid, it sucks.

Luminoth64

Smash Ace
I have video game oriented dreams sometimes.
Analysis: too much of that video game and played it too late, lol.

My dreams are always super vivid, it sucks.
Mine are too. :x As a pre-cursor to this, I promise I'm not crazy. :urg:

Last summer my sleep schedule was wayyyy crazy and I ended up trying to sleep around 6 AM. I dreamt that my house/room was spinning and going underground and I wanted to escape. So in real life I punched my double-paned window out in my sleep and I was yelling for help. x.x Now I've got a big *** scar on my right arm to show for it.

SelfPossessed

Smash Apprentice
Hurm. Recently started playing LoL. I'm worse at LoL than Wolf. I am quite possibly the worst LoL player ever.

I find Starcraft easier. -_-

SelfPossessed

Smash Apprentice
Made a request. I'm smurfing on a friend's name atm. Capital i instead of L and all.

LoL so hard :( APM and micro are useless.

I'm also confused why your match history isn't all Warwick. I mean cmn...

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Made a request. I'm smurfing on a friend's name atm. Capital i instead of L and all.

LoL so hard :( APM and micro are useless.

I'm also confused why your match history isn't all Warwick. I mean cmn...
And Udyr! Bair rolling too. Cannot forget Bairr Rolling.

castorpollux

Smash Champion
And Udyr! Bair rolling too. Cannot forget Bairr Rolling.
bair dancing st00pid.

micro is really character dependent though. Ranged carries have to position themselves really well during teamfights.

if you want to play a micro heavy character, i suggest ezreal

SelfPossessed

Smash Apprentice
I'm playing support based Alistar. Cuz no one likes to tank so I might as well fill the role. Teams of all ranged are pretty bad. D:

EDIT:

Ah, depressing. Lost again. Worst part is I don't know what I did wrong except for 1 thing. Never try a pulverize headbutt combo when Garen is around. Still, not sure how the hell I can hold bush even before that. I keep losing it.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Critique for T: You should use more inhale. The move is stupid good. And in match 2, why didn't you punish the telestepping with a move like Dtilt or Ftilt? You just let Semifer use it over and over to hop around.

Top Bottom