• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wofl Q&A/Social

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Now to something relevant to the Wolf boards:

Play more Mega Man 9.

Now to something slightly less relevant to the Wolf boards:

I used to play League of Legends super seriously. Was in the top 10% for ELO at one point, and entered the WCG tournament last year. I quit for a bit, but having been getting back into it, and are looking for people to play with.
Basically I think the pro level in that game is utter **** and want four other capable people to help me shut them down and win tons of money.
If any of you are interested add me in game, my name's Vijaya.
He's serious. I've watched him train newbs and them be good in like a week. he just Yells at them too much.

D

Deleted member

Was playing Network Transmission earlier this week. Ahhh, memories.

KRDsonic

Smash Master
I was bored when Smashboards was down :( So I decided I'll try to learn to draw cause I have 0 experience at it (you all saw the picture I drew for Ish).

So this is what I did :l

If I add a thingy over his eye then he'll be Wolf.

:059:

Zync

Smash Journeyman
Why would they remove wolf in the next smash? Melee characters and 64 characters are sure staying, so if bowser stays for mario, why wolf wouldnt stay for wolf? I do hope wolf gets more protagonism in the 1 player mode though.

Also KRD youre a good drawer, im probably the worst drawer here :3

Rizen

Smash Legend
I was bored when Smashboards was down :( So I decided I'll try to learn to draw cause I have 0 experience at it (you all saw the picture I drew for Ish).

So this is what I did :l

If I add a thingy over his eye then he'll be Wolf.

It's never too late to learn. Nice pic.

Choice

Smash Champion
Why would they remove wolf in the next smash? Melee characters and 64 characters are sure staying, so if bowser stays for mario, why wolf wouldnt stay for wolf? I do hope wolf gets more protagonism in the 1 player mode though.

Also KRD youre a good drawer, im probably the worst drawer here :3
i'm positive that I'M the worst drawer. you guys dont want me to attempt to draw something.

Gah777

Smash Lord
Sounds like a challenge! Lets have a contest for worst drawer on the Wolf Boards!!!

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
If we are talking artistry in wordsmithing, I'd be high up on the totem. However, if we are talking purely aesthetic appeal, i.e. drawing/painting, I'd be willing to bet I'm in the bottom 2%.

rsr2

Smash Lord
If we are talking artistry in wordsmithing, I'd be high up on the totem. However, if we are talking purely aesthetic appeal, i.e. drawing/painting, I'd be willing to bet I'm in the bottom 2%.
I love you.

But I will draw something tomorrow (Make that next week because I am wofl so I am lazy) and I will draw something. What should everyone draw for the power rankings? I'm down for a piece of cake :D

D

Deleted member

Rsr2, only I love MRM.

And I <3 Ripple for posting the best personal tier list that tier list thread has seen in ages.

He didn't let Fox do that.

Chuee

Smash Hero
Rsr2, only I love MRM.

And I <3 Ripple for posting the best personal tier list that tier list thread has seen in ages.

best tierlist is Japanese tierlist.
They let fox do that.
and gay angel pit.

Rizen

Smash Legend
So I'm going to start going Link against non-D3/Falco matchups I don't like. Marth is the Falco/pocket marth counter.
Be warned about Link's MUs:
:falco::metaknight::dedede:Massacre MUs. 30/70 or worse.
:fox::olimar::dk2::kirby2::pikachu2::sheik:Murder MUs. 30/70 or 35/65
:wario::popo::diddy: Can be h*** sometimes.
:ike: Hard on wifi.
:urg:

MegaRobMan

Smash Hero
Be warned about Link's MUs:
:falco::metaknight::dedede:Massacre MUs. 30/70 or worse.
:fox::olimar::dk2::kirby2::pikachu2::sheik:Murder MUs. 30/70 or 35/65
:wario::popo::diddy: Can be h*** sometimes.
:ike: Hard on wifi.
:urg:
I like how all of Links bad matchups are Wolfs, minus :fox: :olimar: :dk2: :metaknight: :diddy: :mario:.

I'm gonna run the gauntlet with Link at our local this weekend, though if I lose to anyone I will CP Wolf instantly. Joker isn't coming and Trent sounds like he's bailing, so BPOW will get to try out my Link basically. I bet he can't time me out. How is Wario V Link?

~ Gheb ~

Life is just a party
Lylat Cruise is easily one of Wolf's best stages and you can CP pretty much everybody here or use it as starter in a set.

Except against Snake. Can't CP this broken dumb*** character anywhere -.-

Zync

Smash Journeyman
I dont get how ou guys like playing on lylat, I hate that stage and its broken ledges, as well as Yoshis island and pokemon stadium 1

rsr2

Smash Lord
I dont get how ou guys like playing on lylat, I hate that stage and its broken ledges, as well as Yoshis island and pokemon stadium 1
Yeah, I don't like Lylat at all. My friend always picks that stage because it's one of his favorites and I absolutely hate it. I always fail on it.

Rizen

Smash Legend
So is Lylat bad or good for Wolf?:crazy:
I like how all of Links bad matchups are Wolfs

How is Wario V Link?
Lol, the simular bad MUs are weird.

Wario wins 60/40. He's hard to space right and is faster than Link. This MU's debatable, some Links say 65/35. It's very player dependent.
Link vs. IC's isn't too bad, mainly cause bombs wreck them.

Really good ICs know how to take advantage of Link's lag and work around bombs but Link is good vs ICs for a low tier. The MU surprises inexperienced ICs if Link knows his stuff:chuckle:.

Rizen

Smash Legend
Sounds like a challenge! Lets have a contest for worst drawer on the Wolf Boards!!!

So far I've drawn Zelda, Link and Wolf for those character boards. KRDsonic inspired me. I need PT to have my main and secondaries. TBH I don't like the cheap pokemon anime style.

Edit:
I've had a lot of practice.

Seagull Joe

Smash Legend
NNID
SeagullJoe
Hi guys. Question to W0fl's:

Would you rather be cp'd to Rc or Brinstar vs Mk's? Which do you ban?
Lylat is so good for Wolf. I love it.
I believe that is Kain's usual cp. JJ always cp's neutrals. I like Bf, Yi, Halberd or Delfino (I dislike Sv). Choice cp's Ps1 generally.

What do other W0fl's cp? I'm curious since Wolf is so versatile for stages. Other then Frigate, he is good everywhere it seems.
Lylat Cruise is easily one of Wolf's best stages and you can CP pretty much everybody here or use it as starter in a set.

Except against Snake. Can't CP this broken dumb*** character anywhere -.-

Take him to Rc or Brinstar. He sucks there LOL. I like taking Snake to Bf to juggle him. And Yi's middle platform is confusing for Snake's. It's also the smallest sides in the game, which further helps Wolf.
Rsr2, only I love MRM.

Wait till you see the new tier list in July ;D. (Just kidding, but Wolf and Fox are usually next to each other on tier lists).

KRDsonic

Smash Master
Hi guys. Question to W0fl's:

Would you rather be cp'd to Rc or Brinstar vs Mk's? Which do you ban?

What do other W0fl's cp? I'm curious since Wolf is so versatile for stages. Other then Frigate, he is good everywhere it seems.
I would ban RC. I know both stages pretty well but I feel more comfortable on Brinstar than RC.

I usually cp people to Brinstar if it's someone like Falco and they forget to ban it, or I simply go to a neutral (usually smashville or FD)

Top Bottom