• Support SmashBoards and get Premium Membership today!

• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

With My Smash Support, No Retreat - Dr. Eggman Thread

TCT~Phantom

Smash Champion
NNID
TCT~Phantom
I would be partial to Stardust Speedway myself flipping between good and bad futures but Death Egg is the obvious choice. I expect it would take heavily from Sonic and Knuckles, with maybe a beginning part at Launch Base in Sonic 3.

Aboyd

Smash Rookie
I had an idea that focused on minions. Where Dr. Eggman first spawns, a capsule (like the ones found in act 3 of every zone in the original and Act 1/3 in Lost World) is right behind them. It will slowly gather animals that Eggman can use to build minions for his special moves. However, other characters can destroy it, preventing you from getting resources for a while. So unlike other fighters, Dr. Eggman doesn't want to stray to far from a certain area so he can defend the base.

Because of moving stages and stages with breakable platforms, it should be on a floating platform, and unlike Steve's crafting table, you can't respawn it to you.

MasterWarlord

Smash Champion
Any memorable Sonic stage would be welcome at this point. Right now, we have the boring 1-1 of the Sonic series, and another green plains based area. Something to show the more imaginative side of the series would be very welcome. Even if the second Sonic character isn't Eggman, I would hope they could bring a stage worth caring about with them. The Sonic franchise certainly does not feel well represented in this game. While Sonic is a guest character, his franchise is lagging behind the likes of Mega Man, Castlevania, Final Fantasy, and Street Fighter. We're pretty low down the totem pole at this point, really.

RetrogamerMax

Smash Legend
NNID
RetrogamerMax2
Man of Eggman gets in, the memes will be glorious.

I believe Eggman is the most memed video game villain? From pingas to "I've come to make an announcement" to Eggman Nega

I'll die of laughter if his tagline is Eggman snoops as usual!
Eggman or M. Bison would bring glorious memes to the Smash community:

Janx_uwu

Smash Ace
I’d go with a mildly unrelated stage like with Min Min. Marble, Press Garden and Special Stage (StH1 16-Bit) would be my choices.
I like the idea of having a special stage in Smash, but just the thought of the weird visuals mixed with the rotating platforms makes my head spin. It could definitely work though.
That being said Marble and Press Garden, while not my first choices, would be awesome. They've always been some of my favorite Sonic stages aesthetically.

Top Bottom