• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Granted. Your time machine arrives to you in 40 years, where you take it back to this very moment where you wished for it. Paradoxes FTW.

I wish that someone would grant this.

Cipher

Smash Journeyman
sorry I don't have the power i'm stuck in a paradox

I wish that their was more episodes of Dragon Ball or Dragon Ball Z or Dragon Ball GT

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Granted. They create a virus in your computer which then spreads to all other computers in the world. Congratulations, you just destroyed the internet.

I wish my science and english projects magically became done right now, no one dies, nothing else happens, and they both get 100% grades.

xX Boezy Xx

Smash Journeyman
Granted. You never wish it in the first place. But you've still wasted precious seconds of your life while reading this.

EDIT: Curse you XACE-K. You get insect-intestine-flavored soup as a result. (if you guess what song that's from, I'll be in love with you)

I wish that didn't just happen....

Cipher

Smash Journeyman
granted your post gets deleted and your account is also deleted and banned
Xace-K granted the soup is cold

I wish that I have a life

Cipher

Smash Journeyman
Granted you learn about the world of imagination, you can make as many friends as you like.

I wish that we could go further into space and master space travel. Explore the Universe.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wish granted, but this Falcon can punch you...how can it do this with Wings and talons though...?

I wish somebody could tell me what the toaster prom is.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Granted. It's this little joke that's been going on in the Forum Games Back Room, where we get to go with a date and eat all the toasters we want.

I wish the dream I just had was real (I had Majora's Mask on the Gameboy Advance).

D

Deleted member

Granted, you play as Navi.

I wish the next person would not say anything remotely nerdy.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Granted, now I say something extremely nerdy.

I wish, for liek the factory-sealed untouched edition of OoT, erh. Yeah, *snort* so cool, liek envy me! *snort*

tsetse

Smash Lord
granted you have a mint copy of ocean of tears from everquest. I wish I had some menudo and barbacoa to eat.

A1lion835

Smash Champion
Lurking the Kirby Social thread with my rock buds.
Granted. You're banned for not having an avatar and shunned for the rest of your life. How is that easier, you ask? It's easier to get picked on.

I wish that to catch them all was my real test, to train them is my cause.

Edit: ****. My avatars gone again. Sort of ironic.

tsetse

Smash Lord
granted you are now the proud owner of a case of lice and tapeworms. I wish for mccain and palin to win

Agi

Smash Lord
Granted. But YOU don't believe it, thus negating your existance.

I wish the forum was more active today, the one day out of the weekend I'm here...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom