• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Granted, however, it's OVER 9000!
And that defies physics, and thus you turn into a weegee dolly, which makes much more sense.

I wish for a Darth Vader avi.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but Dedede feels peckish mid-race and shoots your foot and then eats it.

I wish for a brand new weegee dolly.

XACE-K

Smash Master
Granted, you turn out to be a nostalgia freak and want your old Weegee dolly back. Turns out that I Sonic the Baron Boezy Kinzer you burnt it over the pudding incident.

I wish for some lasagna.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but Garfield uses karate upon your butt and you're left eating cat food, instead.

I wish for a new weegee dolly (beat zat!
?
)

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Granted, its power level is OVER 9000!!! and it just happens to be a Captain Falcon computer. It FALCON PAWNCHES you and destroys your Wii.

I wish to play with my Wii-Wii.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Granted, you can play with your Wii-Wii, whilst I play with my DS-DS.

I wish that Sly would stop playing with his Wii-Wii, or else his computer will get broken-broken.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
You can teleport a year into the future. The ritual for the teleportation takes one year as well.

I wish I could win the game.

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but you teleport into Dr Nickel Q Pumpkin's lair as your first, unintentional destination, and get turned into a pumpkin.

I wish for a PS3-3.

The Fail Tracer

The Universal Cosmic Tracer
3DS FC
2337-5641-4371
Granted, you get kicked into the Pit of Death.

I wish for the "will to play Zelda." (For some reason, I just can't seem to be willing enough to play anymore.)

Karptroopa

Smash Apprentice
Granted, but the delivery man was starved after working in the Pizza Hut slave service for so long, so he devours your pizza whole.

Luckily, it's half price!

I wish that I wasn't making bad jokes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom