• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wish granted, but that doesn't mean they still can't smell.

I wish my armpits wouldn't stink or sweat...especially now in the time I'm gonig through, this happens so often in the most inconveniant of tiems and places...

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Oh so that's how you want to play huh?

Wish granted, but now your whole leg (excluding your foot of course) is asleep...you find it hard to bend your knee don't you?

I wish this number I have on a piece of paper is real. lolol it wouldn't really matter if it was or wasn't anyway.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wish granted, you'll be glad to know that I am being honest with you right now and that she is already with another man, she just happens to be my friend and it was her idea that she gave me her number and that we schedule to go to a movie tomorrow.

I wish I could see Boezy's expression right now to learn that it wasn't a potential get-together with another girl but instead just two friends hanging out...who happen to be the opposite sex.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wish granted, but you must serve it to me, juts like you must show me your moves.

Your moves, I wish for you to show them to me.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wish granted, but they haven't worked since last night.

I wish I could make Planar eclipses.

PrepareYourself

Smash Ace
Granted. But you don't know how.

I wish for my brother's computer was encased in J-ello.

(Kinzer, please help Peach in Hurt and Heal.)

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wish granted, but the Jell-O does nothing but get in the way, in which case he can just eat the Jell-O, and have his computer work like normal if he gets rid of it.

(And yeah I forgot I was going to help, but I already attacked for this round...I'll have to wait until Falcon is killed off and until next available time to attack...)

I wish I had a calculator for a brain.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
(You're like me when I first came to this Forum Games section and you have no idea what we talk about, huh? Eh don't worry, it's just an inside joke with some Youtube Poop videos.)

Wish granted, but it doesn't work when you play it on the corresponding gaming system.

I wish i still had my one copy of Smash 64.

Kinzer

Mammy
NNID
Kinzer
3DS FC
2251-6533-0581
Wish granted, one more person posts, who happens to be an angry moderator who for no reason closes the thread.

I wish I could be a Botanist for the lulz.

D

Deleted member

Granted, but u lose the abilty to play any games on the Wii at all.

I wish Tire Dun EXITs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom