• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kips

Smash Ace
Character is in my signature. Feel free to post in that thread. And by that I mean I'm begging you.

Granted. Captain America survives but has AIDS and is permanently crippled, Spiderman is now working two jobs to support that ***** who won't get a job and the civil war was actually a quad-billion fakeout to save the world so now we're all dead.

I wish I hadn't had to type that much.

Square-enix

Smash Cadet
Granted, but then an admin cames and tells you that you have you make a ssbm review, and because you cant, you are banned.

I wish a could have a Event movie Darkrai

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Granted. Your mom births them and they all have three feet, one eye, a tail longer than it's legs and they eat Nintendo gaming products for meals.

I wish I had a complete family.

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted. when he jumps, gravity reverses and he falls off of the stage.
i wish that the computers didnt lag so bad on this site

Beno

Smash Rookie
Granted, now they end a sentence with a zillion of "..."

I wish people would stop wishing for there own personal gain and help other people!

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Granted, you accidentally quadruple post and get the Banhammer.

I wish my muffin wasn't cold, too hot to eat or hurt anybody or me in any way now or in the future...or past.

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Granted, Halo 3 becomes the best game evarz, the creator becomes president, and everyone is required to wear a MC helmet 23 hours a day, every day.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
Granted, Halo 3 becomes the best game evarz, the creator become s president, and everyone is required to wear a MC helmet 23 hours a day, every day.
I wish handsockpuppet was the coolest guy ever!
I already am...
...that's what you get for not making a wish.

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted, they still suck.

i wish that metroid fans would quit mocking mph. it isnt as bad as they say! really!

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted. you are killed by the tourney players whose favorite characters were sent to bottom tier.
i wish that i didnt forget to edit.

platnum

Smash Lord
granted, you count...TILL THE DAY YOU DIE!

I wish Brawl had a better roster AND that i have INFINITE REAL MONEY AND THAT I AM IMORTAL AND THAT BRAWL DOESNT GET CANCELED.

All basses coverd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom