• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted. you waste it.
i wish that i wasnt selfish enough to try to take the 9000th post here

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted. why do you want angry australians coming after you because you delayed the game there by ten years?

i wish i wasnt so cruel and sarcastic.

D

Deleted member

Granted, but they all involve sabotoging your Wii

I wish Factor 5 would announce the title of its new Wii game already

psychic turnip

Smash Apprentice
granted but after they find out about your little operation, they take you into custady and do very panful tests on you to find out about your regenterating organs

i wish i had every car in the world

Danielman

Smash Apprentice
Granted, But you have no drivers license nor any experience Driving so the first time you get in and press down on the accelerater you go carreening down a hill at a blazing speed of
299.999 miles per second sending you straight to yourself when you were 5 running you over in the past CAUSING A TIME PARADOX.(Not the kind that kills you, more like the kind that leaves In intense pain for 20 years After which you buy a Lamborghini And drive it repeating itself over and over for all infinity)

I wish I could think Of a decent wish that wished that everyones wishes were wasted

ses aran

Smash Cadet
granted but u get chopped up by a helicopter while ur up there

i wish that all future nintendo games come out in europe first

Square-enix

Smash Cadet
(Seriously Kips, shopkeepers would have been WAY better than rob)

Granted, Europe gets all the titles first... but full of glitches and error progamming codes, while America still gets the better products...

I wish SSBB to have another F-Zero playable character

ses aran

Smash Cadet
it does but the extra time it took for brawl to come out in europe only we get the extra characters

i wish for peole who think they are smart buy saying they wish for more wishes to have all there wishes corrupted

Square-enix

Smash Cadet
Granted...but you forgot that no matter what, every wish gets corrupted...so you didnt have to wish for that in the first place... in fact, you wasted a wish...

I wish Wolf to have his own moveset...(no more clones, now we got 3 fox)

Jacobcc

Smash Journeyman
Granted...but you forgot that no matter what, every wish gets corrupted...so you didnt have to wish for that in the first place... in fact, you wasted a wish...

I wish Wolf to have his own moveset...(no more clones, now we got 3 fox)
Granted. The devolopment team decides to rush Wolfs move set and screws up your version of brawl.
I wish for an A+ in my next exam! :chuckle:

Danielman

Smash Apprentice
Granted you get An A+, But you are then sent to detention for the rest of your life for cheating cause the teachers know you never get A+.

I Wish I Had a cookie.

D

Deleted member

Granted, but instead of getting defeated by Samus, you get FALCON PUNCHed to oblivion

I wish Rare would make a Wii game

Yaya

Smash Champion
Granted. But you spontaniously combust while playing it.

I wish I was the best Guitar Hero Player in the world!

D

Deleted member

Granted, the average Guitar Hero song is the same difficulty is now as hard as DragonForce in III. Everybody drives you into the desert in a fit of rage.

I wish for Halo Wii

Seriously. I have nothing against Halo. It's just that Master Chief has no chance of being in Smash Bros.;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom