• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member

Granted. Then you wake up...in a T-Rex's stomach

I wish for a new Star Fox

D

Deleted member

Granted, but your still in the T-Rex's stomach

I wish for an RPG that I can play (seriously, I haven't beaten Pokemon OR Paper Mario)

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted.. you're stuck on land.
i wish that chuck norris was no longer involved in wish corruptions.

D

Deleted member

Granted. Mr T is the new Chuck Norris

I wish that I could play the good MMOs like World of Warcraft, City of Heroes, et cetera

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted: no one else can and you're stuck alone.
i wish that the saw movies never existed and that there wasnt something created that was just as bad or worse.

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted..truck hits you and you end up in hospital forever.
i wish that this statement is false.

D

Deleted member

Granted, but it's generally known as MechaGodzilla

I wish I were less tone deaf--it's a wonder how I got into the best singing group at my school

D

Deleted member

Granted, but everyone gets jealous and murders you.

I wish I was a real boy.
I didn't mean American Idol winner-esque...I meant just a little better

Granted, but you're gay

I wish the other guys in my group could only move their left eyelids, like the main charcter of The Diving Bell and the Butterfly

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted, but their right eyes stay open continually, and they all get infections because their eyes aren't washed by saline like they should be when they blink.

I wish I had 500 mL of the same chip dip I've been eating served nicely on my plate.

platnum

Smash Lord
Granted, but their right eyes stay open continually, and they all get infections because their eyes aren't washed by saline like they should be when they blink.

I wish I had 500 mL of the same chip dip I've been eating served nicely on my plate.
granted, but it has a TAPEWORM!

I wish I brawl was out and doesnt suck or have glitch or any thing bad and that i draw all possible enjoyment from the game!

d_shep04

Smash Lord
3DS FC
3239-7702-5941
wish granted, but you only enjoy it for a week

i wish i was on brawl as a secret top tier character...

D

Deleted member

You failed to corrupt that wish:D

Granted, but only Mr T can access your character

I wish that there were updates this week

Kips

Smash Ace
Granted, all the updates confirm that your favorite characters aren't in the game and that it now costs over 9000 dollars.

I wish I had all my favorite characters in the game while being able to access them.

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted..the wii breaks and you cant by another one.
i wish that people wouldnt make fun of the fact that i havent unlocked final destination and kirby's retro stage, because i am in fact one of the best smashers in my town. i can beat two people at once, and i can beat a level 9 yoshi with ness in 5 stock. so lay off the insults, people!

D

Deleted member

i wish that people wouldnt make fun of the fact that i havent unlocked final destination and kirby's retro stage, because i am in fact one of the best smashers in my town. i can beat two people at once, and i can beat a level 9 yoshi with ness in 5 stock. so lay off the insults, people!
You should feel lucky that you do have the rest of the stages--I lost all my data on Saturday night

As for your newest wish, granted, but then aliens invade and enslave mankind

I wish for Sin and Punishment 2

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted. it gives you so much enjoyment you literally cant stop playing. sorry about your data, man.
i wish that i wasnt so afraid of dolls.

D

Deleted member

Granted, but you still have Barniephobia--Fear of Barnie

I wish for a Silver the Hedgehog spinoff

antimatter

Smash Lord
sorry, i mean, there's evil and then there's evil! that's a corruption in and of itself!
i wish that people wouldnt mock sylux and anyone who likes him.

MarvinTPA

Smash Cadet
Granted, now a Caterpie just OHKO'ed your Yuki.
(Seeing that Caterpie doesn't learn any moves that can DAMAGE a Frosslass)

I wish the rest of the people on Smashboards realized what TPA actually means.

;Edit
If antimatter's wish came true, nobody would mock him EITHER...

somenerd

Smash Rookie
Granted, now everyone is afraid of the meaning, and it's against the law to mention it.

I wish for LOLOMGWTFBBQ!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!:psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho::psycho:

MarvinTPA

Smash Cadet
Sweet! How the hell is that a corruption???
:3
Granted???
But it stands for Long Outward Legwork Off My Great Whole Thick Black Brick's Questions.
You are error.

Edit???
Ah, yes. I wish I had multiple endings in the story of my life.
:3 That would be sooo cool.

courte

Smash Lord
granted no wish - what does TPA stand for??

I wish everyone loved Weavel so much, the love power flowed into sakurai the night before Brawl goes gold, and he inherits the Universal knowledge on PAR with Yuki Nagato. With that he downs 3 bottles of sake, four bottle of soy sauce, and 100 cups of Yakisoba teriyaki noodles and flawlessy implements a Weavel who fits perfectly into smash, who seems to be the best, most balanced characters, but when analyzed and discovered, he is actually broken to the point that he balances the whole game, but thus he is the first official tourney banned char. The cries of the fans will be heard from so far away that in that dark dimension, the lord os Asura will open one of his many mouths and cry, tears and breath streaming out and give birth to the Super Space Pirate. His power is unrivaled that he manages to do the impossible; kill a roid-raging Broly, who returns for a rematch after fusing with everything ever. After both combatants die, the smashers of the world united and the tears falling for our fallen comrade power him so far it acts as a over-live and he comes back to life only to explode to our over love;

None of this is a [wet]dream, nightmate, concussion, etc. Corrupt that.

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted. he was a temporary glitch in the game that was deleted after the next system update.

HA HA!!

Sylux in brawl in some shape or form. i dont care if he's a sticker or a character or in between.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom