• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

courte

Smash Lord
granted, but he has sex problems instead-he flings poo at you while trying to molest your g/f

i wish there were 4-6 chars rep each franchise in brawl

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted, but youre the type of lumberjack from the monty python sketch: the lumberjack song.
i wish sylux was in brawl.

Hyouri

Smash Rookie
Your wish has been granted, but before brawl will be released you will die.

I wish Megaman was in brawl.

Crystallion

Smash Ace
Hm, your fairy must've confused Megaman with Bomberman, so now you have Bomberman in Brawl.

I wish people would stop being negative about Brawl... (yeah I know I wish for the impossible)

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted, but now we're negative about ssb4.
i wish that nintendo power had a decent brawl demo in the next issue and i didnt lose it.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
granted but its only your imaginary pet

I wish It was christmas already so I could open up mario galaxy that I already know ill get.
Granted, but the disc is scrattched up and when you try and return if (If they let you after it's open) the store is sold out for a month or two...

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Granted, but yoyu only win that one toy, you never win again, and it spontaneously combusts 30 seconds later.

I wish my SD Card could store more than 512 mb of pictures.

Gigabyte

Smash Cadet
Granted. It now stores 512 1/2 mb of pictures.
I wish a generic Koopa Troopa was a playable character in Brawl, just because it would be fun to play as him and it would piss a lot if people off.

courte

Smash Lord
granted, but the poop detail means you have to take a bus to nebraska
i wish i had a smaller pen-is like my hero dante

SonicMario

Smash Master
Granted, it becomes a very skinney version of your hero. And he thinks your the person who made him that way.

I wish for this thread to be closed (I don't really want it. But it's a wish nonetheless)

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted, only those of the opposie persuasion of which you're attracted to are attracted to you.
i wish there was a perfect create character mode in brawl.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
granted, but then tourneys are flooded with perfect characters. (by the way there is a create a character mode in brawl, or at least a create a move set)

I wish that I was the vice president (not the president, because the president actually has to do something.

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted, but you have heart attacks and shoot an old man in the face.
i wish that i could see where puppet gets his info.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Granted, but there are so many that swarm around you that you have no room to move. After three days of being stuck, you begin to starve. All the women bring you food and drink, exept eventually, lack of sleep causes you to go insane and you eventually die and are abandaned because of the other guy who wished to be irrisistable.

I wish that my nose would not be stuffy, runny, or messed up in any way.

Yaya

Smash Champion
Granted but then the mods have nothing to do so they start banning people for fun.

I wish you would die.

courte

Smash Lord
granted but your steel nipple gaurds attract men women and children and may never be removed

i wish stafy was kirby's warp star as well

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted, but it kills both of them. forever.
i wish the joker looked like freeze you in your tracks scary in the dark knight.

courte

Smash Lord
granted, but it kills both of them. forever.
i wish the joker looked like freeze you in your tracks scary in the dark knight.
granted but that's because of a special promotional "Fun Gas" to give a authentic experience
i wish fox didn't look like a saturday morning cartoon

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted. everyone else does.
i wish that there was an excellent nintendo ds rpg with you having mario, luigi, wario, and waluigi as your party.

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted. it gets stuck on your head and you suffocate.
i wish shipping from easter island was free.

D

Deleted member

Granted. But then you get trapped in the Street Fighter II beta that you ordered and you had to fight Chuck Norris. 'Nuff said.

I wish I was an ice-controlling superher named Frostallius

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom