• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

courte

Smash Lord
Wish granted but you then become responsible for global cooling rather than global warming.

I wish that zombies were real.
granted but they only eat other zombies and vegetables and are not as awesome as fiction makes them out to be... they're like old people

i wish this was tru but false

hows that for time paradox guy above me whos name i forgot??

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
granted, but the next wish is to be the ruler of the world

I wish I was the ruler of the world and nobody disliked me.

D

Deleted member

Granted. But then you get a heart attck and die

I wish Silver the Hedgehog was playable in Brawl and top tier

Danielman

Smash Apprentice
What is it with the dying?It leads to unoriginal corruptions.

So granted, But Everytime YOU play as him,see him and play against him, a fatal error occurs and the game or computer shutsdown, therefore you Know nothing about him except he is in the game.

I wish this were not a wish but I got A ds lite in the process of making this not wish

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
granted, but then the mods ban you for cheating...and then you get a heart attack and die (i couldn't resist).

I wish I could move objects with my mind.

SonicMario

Smash Master
Granted, but it only works on Sharp objects. And it only moves toward you. (At least you can dodge them)

I wish I knew the reason for everyone's Username that posted in this thread.

courte

Smash Lord
wish granted --as i am god omnipotent and omnipresent, i reside in everyone-- i will tell you the story... i got really drunk and that's how you were born

i wish for an army of tech ninja who work for tree and use pc cables and CD's for their arsenal... gear

couldn't resist the mgs2

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted, it eats you. i wish retro would make a game of my sylux story and give me credit for the idea.

courte

Smash Lord
granted, his secret rival is added on as a remarkable more popular side story which is far more fun than the game; WEAVEL: Pirate terror...

in all seriousness i wish people would give at least half a **** about weavel; space pirates to metroid are like koopas to mario, so a super koopa is ++ win... it's like all four koopa brothers in one awesome scythe badas s

courte

Smash Lord
granted

granted, his secret rival is added on as a remarkable more popular side story which is far more fun than the game; WEAVEL: Pirate terror...

in all seriousness i wish people would give at least half a **** about weavel; space pirates to metroid are like koopas to mario, so a super koopa is ++ win... it's like all four koopa brothers in one awesome scythe badas s
i wish everyone could learn to read

courte

Smash Lord
granted, but he gets popcorn

i wish Sora LTD. went on to develop fighting games for other big name developers similar to smash but with their own unique twist

onimusha style SE with other capcom chars and super gem fighter system = epic win

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted. no one mains him because he's harder to get than final destination.
i wish that the show reaper on the cw7 was given the respect it deserves for being a supernatural comedy.

courte

Smash Lord
granted--sexual predator veiwership shoots up ten fold once the krumpus joins the fold and scores every episode

i wish i had made it clear i meant Sora LTD, not KH Sora, who'd be cool too

12soreloser

Smash Cadet
granted, but your girlfriend/wife (or boyfriend/husband) dumps you, your best friend dies, brawl sucks, every console you have explodes, the city shuts off your water and electricity and everybody makes fun of the way you smell, and you lose your job. You try to commit suicide, but you can't die, and you live in pain and misery for the rest of time.:grin:

I wish for a pony

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted, it turns into a ford mustang.
i wish that i had a dodge viper that could turn into sideburn from transformers RID.

Megavitamins

Smash Champion
Granted, but you are in the car when it chases, thus killing you due to the lack of a driver's seat.

I wish this wish would never be corrupted.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Granted, but your PWNage is so extreme you pwn yourself.

I wish I had a stuffed teddy bear.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
granted, but it turns out it has something you're allergic to. I don't stop you from eating it, however, because I'm mean like that.

I wish I was always in a good mood.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Granted, buy people think you are crazy and high all the time... and they stay away from you.

I wish for a very merry holliday for everyone in the world. (come on thats such a nice wish... do you guys have to corrupt it, just let this one slide for once;) )

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted. everyone is so happy, there is no more war. the money is spent on disease research. but, because no one likes violence, video games are banned.

i wish i was uncrushed from my viper wish.

jedi2448

Smash Cadet
Granted but now youll be stomped by giga bowser

I wish for smash bros. brawl to come out early

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted. your hands smell bad.
i wish that people were considerate of people's feelings all around the world.

MetalLuigi1209

Smash Ace
Granted, but that doesnt change the way that they think.
I wish I had a very fun snowball fight right about now. (i know, you guys are going to make this one verrrry painful, do your worst)

antimatter

Smash Lord
Granted, but that doesnt change the way that they think.
I wish I had a very fun snowball fight right about now. (i know, you guys are going to make this one verrrry painful, do your worst)
granted. the snow is filled with every disease know to man... and several known to monkeys! :laugh:

i wish that heroes would have a hero with elemental control. this one will be ruined, i know.

~Krystal~

True American Heroine
Granted but the hero kills himself by covering his body with fire. ZOmg Ruizned!

I wish I had a friend. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom