• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wish Corruptor

Status
Not open for further replies.

E-Jolteon

Smash Ace
Granted, instead, it's now schoolwork, as the schoolday is extended by 3 hours.

I wish there would be a near-naked woman based game release for the Wii, and Krystal, Samus, Peach, Zelda, and just about every other girl you would want to see like that were in it.

D

Deleted member

Granted. Fottballs are now illegal

I wish I broke my legs and needed a wheelchair

D

Deleted member

Granted, but Dr. Pineapple zaps you for it it

I wish
I knew how to see through spoilers

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Granted, because you have no idea how to use it, you end up thinking that "The forces of light will guide you" just like a cheesy samurai movie. So, thinking that, you sail to china in a one man sailboat, in search of a quest that will help you find your element. When you are in the ocean, you hair in the breeze, and your heart willing, your boat gets bitten by a shark which you respond to by "Telling the sword to guide you". You close your eyes, try to feel the large shark...You throw the sword in to the water, and the shark eats your leg. You then decide that that sword stuff was a peice of crap and just try to punch it in the gills. The shark gets pissed off more, then takes a large bite out of your forehead, causing you to bleed to death.

Epic corruption right there.

I wish that people would start making cool, longer corrputions like that! This thread would seriously be more fun!

antimatter

Smash Lord
granted, but someone slices off your arms so you can't use it.
i wish all of the metroid hunters are in the smash series some day.
you took my kill lombardi

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Alright, you asked for it...

One day in the year 2058, Super smash bros. Obliteration comes out. The game is amazing, and all the characters from metroid hunters are in it! You play nd play every day until your hands bleed and crack. You don't leave your house because the game is so hypnotically awesome. You hear your phone ringing multiple times, but you don't give, it's not important to you. A few days later, there is a loud ringing and a man yelling in-deciferable words. "SMASHSMASHSMASHSMASH!" is all you can think. Then, on a summer's day, you decide to go outside for a walk, a short break. A reletively small meteor strkes the earth in the middle of your town. Noone is around but you. A huge explosion carried a shovel into your stomach, stabbing you. You couldn't stop playing to hear the evacuations, all because of metroid hunters.

I wish for a trip to africa (Hint, story wish, hint)

antimatter

Smash Lord
you, sir, are a twisted, yet awesome storyteller. that was like that one twilight zone episode with the guy's glasses breaking before he could read the books.
wish granted, but you are gored by an elephant and the remains are eaten by hyenas.

D

Deleted member

No wish. Your corruption is that Sakurai commited suicide and Brawl never came out

I wish Lombardi would make shorter corruptions

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
Granted, but when the wish fairy travels to mr.lombardi, he reliazes his dream. He wants to dance. He swiftly forgets your wish and flies to the nearest disco. Unfortunately for him, the bouncer doesn't allow flying wish fairies in the disco. The wish fairy then sadly flies away to his fairy wife. When he arrives home, he discovers that his wife is dead. It looks like someone hacked away at her wife a spatula. He eventually looks for the killer, and discovers it was his father. Menacingly he approaches his father. He swiftly stabs his father in the back, but it is too late. His father has already stolen the last cookie from the cookie jar.

I wish that all corruptions were super long!

~Tac~

One day at a time.
NNID
Kamidachi
Switch FC
SW-6745-2861-2990
Granted, but McFox and platnum see your request and make your corruption shorter, therefore contradicting your own comment in the eyes of everyone else. Then platnum goes to Japan to await for SSBB and dies in an explosion which beams a Brawl disc, lodging it into platnum's skull. While McFox logs on and checks his PMs and says OMFGWTFCRABCAKESBBQHAX because it's empty, and its all because Flipstar made a simple request and created a time-space paradox to where he actually made no sense at all but it's still Flipstar's fault.

.....I wish I had more Dr. Pepper. -Goes and gets one- Kay...I have one. That means no wish anymore. I wish Flipstar would give me his cookie jar.

Mr.Lombardi34

Smash Ace
Granted, but you only force him to give it to you after 30 years of preperation, training, bllod, sweat, and tears...

So first you travel to the land of antartctica, only to be wacked with a shovel by an angry native saying "Ah largoonseh wol!". You aparently pronunced "Antarctica" "Antartica". You still percervere though, through rioting native peoples, dastardly snowstorms, and time traveling cannibals. You finally reach the peak of the underwater mountain, your body freezes in the icy water as if being stabbed by thousands of needles! You swim desperatly toward the monk of pWn@gE, gasping for air. A huge jellyfish swims in front of you! You are covered in oozing scabs and bloody scars now, your lungs are ready to burst. The monk of pWn@gE pulls you toward him. He gives you a small peice of paper, and telleports you back to the mainlands, where you find your hands and toes black from frostbite. You run around to generate heat, but it fasils. Your body shrivels up with that little peice of parchment, the key to getting the cookiejar! You mind goes blank, however, you open your shaky eyes and are in a hospital bed. You feel your pocket with your severed fingers, but the paper is gone.

Two nurses stood at a desk outside your room. "It's un-readable, too wet". You leave the hospital months later, with prosthetic fingers lining your hands. A new flair is inside you, you look in phonebooks after phonebooks, and finds the number of flipstar. You march up to flipstar's door and say "Flipstar, I have searched far and wide for your cookie jar, but have been un-able to find it!"

He replied with "Okay, here you go!" handing you the cookie jar.

You hold a cookie in your hand, sink your teeth into it, chew it gingerly and realize something - A horrible flaw in the plan -
The cookie is oatmeal raisin!

I wish to not be infracted for spam because of this post.

By the way, it's worth the read. It'll make you cry.

D

Deleted member

Granted. You corruptions are always about Chuck Norris:scared:

I wish MrLombardi would realize that there's no native people in Antarctica

D

Deleted member

Granted. He has four legs

I wish i could make a good joke that wasn't about Chuck Norris

Flipstar

Smash Journeyman
granted, but when Chuck Norris is informed of this he swears that he will kill you. Thus he ventures out into the wild, his only objective to kill you. He eventually reaches your house, and to your dismay has a copy of halo 3 WITH AN XBOX360 in his hands. You play stickies with him, and you get totally destroyed. He then shoots you in the head cuz you suck so much at halo. The end.

I wish that i had a blendtec blender!

D

Deleted member

granted, but when Chuck Norris is informed of this he swears that he will kill you. Thus he ventures out into the wild, his only objective to kill you. He eventually reaches your house, and to your dismay has a copy of halo 3 in his hands. You play stickies with him, and you get totally destroyed. He then shoots you in the head cuz you suck so much at halo. The end.

Did he bring an Xbox 360? No? Well then.
*Big Daddy from BioShock+Giga Bowser*

somenerd

Smash Rookie
VIOLATION! VIOLATION! VIOLATION! VIOLATION! VIOLATION!
No wish! Your house explodes!

No, I'm kidding.

To Flipstar: Granted, but it doesn't work. At all.

I wish I had a compound bow.

handsockpuppet

Smash Lord
granted, but when Chuck Norris is informed of this he swears that he will kill you. Thus he ventures out into the wild, his only objective to kill you. He eventually reaches your house, and to your dismay has a copy of halo 3 WITH AN XBOX360 in his hands. You play stickies with him, and you get totally destroyed. He then shoots you in the head cuz you suck so much at halo. The end.

granted but you forget to close the lid while blending *insert dangerous thing here". BTW you realize those things break every episode. I guess it wouldn't break though if you blended sensible things though:psycho:

VIOLATION! VIOLATION! VIOLATION! VIOLATION! VIOLATION!
No wish! Your house explodes!

No, I'm kidding.

To Flipstar: Granted, but it doesn't work. At all.

I wish I had a compound bow.
Granted but it's no good.

I wish I knew what a compound bow was.

Jammer

Smash Lord
Granted, but you are told by a psychotic serial killer how it works immediately before he shoots you in the heart with it.

I wish I never got too cold or hot.

(And blandjockpuppet, a compound bow is bow (as in bow and arrows) that has a system of pulleys for the string.)

kinghippo99

Smash Lord
granted, but all the girls in the world get cancer *winkwink*

i wish i could get my son to eat his vegetables

dark-war-cloud

Smash Journeyman
granter but then he kicks you in the balls and goes and eats cookies (haigaiz)

i wish i could go to a smash tournament soon V.v

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom