• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest! Shirts are Here!! Orlando, FL - 12/18-12/20 - Melee/Brawl!

#HBC | Dancer

The nicest of the damned.
I know that this is super last minute but does anyone want to team with me for melee? I'm kind of scrubby and I main Marth and Fox. PM me if you're interested.

-!-

Smash Lord
damm I need a Partner... The main one wont be able to make it anymore and the 2nd one wasn't really reliable or rather there to begin with... dammn I wish I would of had a week to find someone else :(

anyone O.o???

ksizl4life

Smash Hero
i shake it like jello, make the boys say hello

so like. i might be here lol if brawls on sunday, expect me to

OverLade

Smash Hero
For those who havent heard, SFL got caught up in bad weather, and wont necessarily be able to make it by tomorrow. Everyone's alright, but the rain is torrential. Hopefully vehicles will stay in tact and everyone will be able to make it by Sunday at least.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Awesome. This is hungrybox's brother btw. You've probably met me before.
Remember, I'll team with you if I can't find another partner and if we work well as a team. I seriously do not want to be screwed over at a tournament like this, so I'll need to be careful.

For those who havent heard, SFL got caught up in bad weather, and wont necessarily be able to make it by tomorrow. Everyone's alright, but the rain is torrential. Hopefully vehicles will stay in tact and everyone will be able to make it by Sunday at least.
Huh? It's not like there's a hurricane out there or something.

:069:

Kith

Smash Ace
Tell Seibrik to stop being a baby and drive in a little rain. It's really not that bad lol

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Oh, so by SFL he means Seibrik's ride.

...There are other people going from SFL, you know. >_>

:069:

Kith

Smash Ace
I can only assume he means Seibrik's Car lol. I think they're the only SFL car that's left yet. I'm heading out tomorrow morning.

NickRiddle

#negativeNick
A car is about 4 feet high or more. You still got a good foot :-P. lol but seriously, where was there 3 feet of water o.O
IN front of my house. Terrible drainage.

Based on the weather, my car is probably goign to come in tomorrow morning. I'd rather not risk driving through rain the ENTIRE way up to Orlando. I value my life a little more than that. :3

inb4baby

actionblackbird

Smash Journeyman
Action B's Taxi services

Action B's Taxi services!

For those who needs a ride to Hbox's hose from the airport, Hbox's house to tourney and back, Keep in mind that it will cost gas money! Witch is what? 5 bucks anyways, just send me a PM that you want a ride and i'll pick ya up. If ANYONE is stuck in Orlando, thats 10 bucks of gas money. Call me 407-535-8138

nuff said.

Kith

Smash Ace
IN front of my house. Terrible drainage.

Based on the weather, my car is probably goign to come in tomorrow morning. I'd rather not risk driving through rain the ENTIRE way up to Orlando. I value my life a little more than that. :3

inb4baby
****...I hope I don't run into that >.< time to hit up that weather channel lol.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
dang i didn't know the weather was that bad

we about to leave in a few hours

beast mode

Top Bottom