• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest! Shirts are Here!! Orlando, FL - 12/18-12/20 - Melee/Brawl!

Florida Gaming

Smash Journeyman
Hey Everyone I have some very Important announcements as well as offcial updates coming very very soon. I have a lot of work to do, so please bare with me and be patient.

Thanks,

mnitg

Scidadle

Smash Champion
Shoutout Tiem

Ed/ScaryLB59: Thanks for driving me man had a lot of fun in the car and watching you play. Felt like I got to get more in touch with you.

Beefy: It was good seeing you again, you're still yourself.

Lade: Had fun in the car with you, you'll do better next tournament I'm sure.

Mampam: The rides were fun as well as at hboxs nice meeting you more aswell.

Hbox: Thanks for housing man, I do have to get my grades up :X.

BBQ: Best secret teammate ever. So funny

Masky: Nice meeting you finally

Light: Haha good meeting you as well had a really nice conversation with you and Ed. You're awesome

ZMT: Glad to hear you're picking up melee. Good seeing you too.

Polmex: Shoulda came......

Dark Sonic: Had fun in the friendlies man made me realize that I suck vs marth.

DJ Nintendooooo: I never really got that training. Oh well next time for sure.

PB&J: It was good seeing you again, sorry i didn't buy a shirt I should have brought more money :X

Fearless: **** dude you're a lot better now then at the last gigs. Much faster, nice falco.

Mango: Sup

D-Torr: Sorry I left you out xD. Awesome seeing you again, just as cool as ever wish you placed better in dubs. Next time for sure

M2K: Haha you're one cool guy man. Nice meeting you as well

Kuya: Nice meeting you. You're a cool guy with a nasty link. Keep up the good work :D

Kel: My Bohemian broski. It was awesome meeting you, I got a lot of nice peach practice. Can't wait to see you at VSA Tampa

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
Thanks for hosting this tourney VSA. It provided a temporary relief that I needed.

I had fun meeting all of you! I give thanks to all those who traveled far to get here. Mad thx to HungryBox and his uber housing.

DFEAR

Smash Hero
Shoutout Tiem

Ed/ScaryLB59: Thanks for driving me man had a lot of fun in the car and watching you play. Felt like I got to get more in touch with you.

Beefy: It was good seeing you again, you're still yourself.

Lade: Had fun in the car with you, you'll do better next tournament I'm sure.

Mampam: The rides were fun as well as at hboxs nice meeting you more aswell.

Hbox: Thanks for housing man, I do have to get my grades up :X.

BBQ: Best secret teammate ever. So funny

Masky: Nice meeting you finally

Light: Haha good meeting you as well had a really nice conversation with you and Ed. You're awesome

ZMT: Glad to hear you're picking up melee. Good seeing you too.

Polmex: Shoulda came......

Dark Sonic: Had fun in the friendlies man made me realize that I suck vs marth.

DJ Nintendooooo: I never really got that training. Oh well next time for sure.

PB&J: It was good seeing you again, sorry i didn't buy a shirt I should have brought more money :X

Fearless: **** dude you're a lot better now then at the last gigs. Much faster, nice falco.

Mango: Sup

D-Torr: Sorry I left you out xD. Awesome seeing you again, just as cool as ever wish you placed better in dubs. Next time for sure

M2K: Haha you're one cool guy man. Nice meeting you as well

Kuya: Nice meeting you. You're a cool guy with a nasty link. Keep up the good work :D
wtf scidadle! u were at winterfest! and we didnt get to meet!?!?! BLASPHEMY!!!

yes very much thanks to juan/hbox for his housing. btw...never again will i bring a plastic bed in cold weather in an air conditioned house full of people...67 hours no sleep, **** yea.

btw redhalberd is legit so no worries hallllllzzzzzzzzyyy

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
Great tournament, although I got whooped pretty hard in singles as usual. Back to the drawing board!

Also it was cool teaming with ya Mooney, you've leveled up considerably!

T_Bag

Smash Rookie
Fun Tournament, Good Chadddd.
These two things made me really enjoy myself.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Good singles tourney, even though I did not make it out of pools, which I did not expect at all. =/

Lesson learned: Get plenty of sleep and bring a real bed.

However, I have a huge problem about how doubles were done. First off, where were you, xYz? I waited for you for doubles yet you never showed up.

The main problem, however, was that I did not get refunded my doubles fee. They refused to pay me back and I was forced to choose a partner (yes, FORCED. I did not get refunded even before the brackets were created). This was because my $15 took away from the supposed guaranteed pot. I may have went along with it then, but now I know how stupid that reason was. :mad:

What I find ironic is that about 10 people swarmed me when it was announced that they could enter doubles with me for free, but when I've asked countless times here for someone to be my partner for the past few months only TWO player responded (thanks for the offers, Brianna and Hum). Seriously, people...

:069:

PolMex23

Smash Champion
RedHal you did as good as the best Luigi player in the nation...

Too bad you suck. Its ok next time babay

Good **** too all see yall at Pro Circuit

yummynbeefy

Smash Champion
shoutouts!!!

everyone that signed my shirt: thanks so much for putting up with that XD

ED: mega shoutout for you man for driving, your sheik and just plain being ed

scidadle: thanks for being there had fun playing street fighter with u man sorry bout getting bracket ***** but o well youll get a break some day

mampam: uhdhuudhuhduhuhduhudhuduhdudh chagaron was epic man HAHAHA

red hal: youll kick some serious *** at the next tourney

HBOX: mega shoutout for u man thanks for housing me and everyone else your a hero

pbnj: thanks for the shirt and thanks for the idea for everyone to sign it keep on being awesome

fearless: thanks for being fearless yayyy

darksonic: those epic random melee friendlies were awesome great marth there as well

d-torr: cool seeing u man

seibrik+co18 : good **** knocking ally outta brackets fl is too dam good

MVD: nice seeing u man THE PRODIGY HAS AWOKEN!!!

grey wolf: pillow fights were fun AWWWW YEAAAAA

mangoooo: thanks for being SOOOOOOOOOOOO GOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOD

NAPLES(mixcoatl, superwolf, dewdadash, nd sheikssbm) **** yea guys awesome seeing u guys there wendys was fun

sandtru: nice seeing u there wendys was fun nd that fry was NASTEEEE :(

g-money: you are the REAL DEAL XD

frames and VSA: thanks so much for holding the tournament mega shoutout for u guys

nick riddle: thanks for being loud and obnoxious no in a good way though

brianna: those cookies were good as hell and also thanks for being really cool

action *******: yayyyyyy so happy u came man your falcon is SAWEEEEEET

biglou: kickass luigi come to moar tournaments man

DJnintendo: cool seeing u man i had fun talking to u nd good **** on mario rpg

daisey and her cousin? : thanks for being amazingly cool guys sorry about not remembering your name :ugh:

M2k: didnt expect u to be so cool but u were so thanks how u perfected metaknight is beyond me

Ally: it was fun playing u in brawl your snake is DAAAMMM

that guy who i played tekken 6 with: cant remember ur name but u were mad cool maybe ill start playing tekken

anyone i missed that felt like they deserve a shoutout: sorry but its tough to keep track of everyone i wanted to give a shoutout to pretty much if u were there then i enjoyed your company thanks alot

great tournament had alot of fun

gallax

Smash Hero
hey guys im working on getting up the vids for brawl all today so be a little patient. u want them to be a good quality dont you?

DewDaDash

Smash Lord
Fun tourney but i got mad bracket ****ed :mad:

teams: 2nd match ally & m2k
singles: pools, hrnut and dphat -_-. I need to re learn the ddd vs mk matchup after that, never could get the win, always down to 1 stock though :(

But seeing that chaingrab to f-smash on ally from co18 was beast. So worth coming to winterfest just for that :laugh:

DRN

Smash Lord
All i remember

1: M2k(meta)
2: Seibrik(meta)
3: Co18(ddd)
4: Ultimate Razer(snake)
5: Lee (meta/lucario)
5: Gnes(diddy)
7: Ally(snake)
7: HRNut(snake)
9: NickRiddle(zss)
9: Kismet2 (Falco)
13: Shaky(ness)
13: BigLou (Luigi/Snake)
17: RedHalbert(meta)
17: Dphat(mk)
Added Biglou's and Kismet's results from what they told me.

CO18

Smash Hero
hey guys im working on getting up the vids for brawl all today so be a little patient. u want them to be a good quality dont you?
Oh ok good stuff. What all extra was there? I know me/m2k,seibrik/m2k and me/seibrik were on there. Dont remember what else.

Cant wait to see me vs m2k. couldve had that first match...planking is dumb.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
Bri's cookies were ****ing delicious.

Thank you :D I tried my best xD They would have been cut like into awesome shapes BUT i did them in a hurry oh wells xD glad everyone who had them enjoyed them :D and the tournament was really awesome ^_^

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
shout outs

YEAAAAAAAAAAAAaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

everyone should already know how i feel

<3's out the AZZ

Jeorgia crew is 2good

Queen B. Kyon

Smash Master
I would do shout outs but i barely remember anyone i played lol. And Yes those cookies were amazing...... not that cake i didnt get to eat at golden coral though... =(

gallax

Smash Hero
Oh ok good stuff. What all extra was there? I know me/m2k,seibrik/m2k and me/seibrik were on there. Dont remember what else.

Cant wait to see me vs m2k. couldve had that first match...planking is dumb.
i also have:

ultimate razer vs seibrik
esam vs gnes
hrnut vs gnes
hrnut vs chaz
teams grand final
riddle/shaky vs lee/dphat

i finally got them recorded and burned onto my computer. they are being edited atm.

LoliLovesRain

Smash Master
I would do shout outs but i barely remember anyone i played lol. And Yes those cookies were amazing...... not that cake i didnt get to eat at golden coral though... =(
:( i offered you icecream to put on it but you turned it down :( next time the first thing we go for shall be the sweets <3

Top Bottom