• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest! Shirts are Here!! Orlando, FL - 12/18-12/20 - Melee/Brawl!

Angrylobster

Smash Lord
****, looks like E-Harmony is comin back for this tournament, so I need a teammate for melee again. I'm guessing you found someone already Pritch?

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
all i wanna know is if we have to bring a ticket showing that we registered online

or if we will just be on a list of those who have preregistered....

anyway, im excited for tomorrow

xYz

Smash Lord
3DS FC
1049-0933-6834
need a partner perferably better than me... i know there arent many of you lol.

QDVS

BRoomer
BRoomer
Apparently Rock is no longer going, and I want to team with Linguini, but he's not 100% positive he's going yet???

Raistlin do you still need a teammate???

And is there anyone else whose good that still needs one???

Keep in mind if Linguini goes I'll prob end up teaming with him, but I'm trying to see all of my options!!!

You can PM me here, post here, or call/text me at 239 770 5177 (but i'll be at work tonight from 6-1:30 am so I might not pick up...leave a message)!!!

:colorful:

Rayku

Smash Lord
No one has any idea how awesome it would be if there could potentially be a live stream :(

SleepyK

Banned via Administration
i suuuuuuuuuuuuuucked

but i have vids

1) Mango
2) Hungrybutts
3) Mootu krang
4) chaddd
5) Jman
5) DJ Nintendo

Top Bottom