• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest! Shirts are Here!! Orlando, FL - 12/18-12/20 - Melee/Brawl!

_KuyaSombreo_

Smash Ace
im surprised that there arent a lot of people signing up online,
wont the line still be pretty long for those who do register?

i mean people still need to pay the door fee right?

[FBC] ESAM

Smash Legend
But door fee is 20 bucks and you are in, you don't have to do quite as much. Also, people aren't ALL gonna be arriving RIGHT when the door opens, or even on the same day.

Also, is there gonna be a ledgegrab rule enforced here? What is the deal with that? I don't want a Metaknight planking me the whole match with no limit.

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
SOMEONE AT WATO 8.5 TOOK MY CONTROLER. CAN YOU PLEASE RETURN IT TO ME AT WINTERFEST?

It has my gamer tag initials (DS) carved into the bottom <_<

KingJiggyWiggy

Smash Lord
im surprised that there arent a lot of people signing up online,
wont the line still be pretty long for those who do register?

i mean people still need to pay the door fee right?
No one registers because the discount isn't applied online anymore.

For those of you who are going here from Daytona Beach, you can get to VSA with these directions:

Use Votran to get to the I-4 Express link in Orange city. You should arrive at LYNX central station in Orlando. Switch over to LYNX and use route 18 to get to the Osceola Mall. From Osceola Mall, take route 56 and you will see the hotel along the way on 17-92 (Irlo Bronson Highway).

See you all there.

gallax

Smash Hero
How much what charaters best of what?
5$ Best of 5

my snake vs ur mk

sound good?

and then if ur willing

1$ mm best of 3

my marth vs ur mk

But door fee is 20 bucks and you are in, you don't have to do quite as much. Also, people aren't ALL gonna be arriving RIGHT when the door opens, or even on the same day.

Also, is there gonna be a ledgegrab rule enforced here? What is the deal with that? I don't want a Metaknight planking me the whole match with no limit.
i think there should be a 50 grab limit rule enforced at this. and u can plank yourself as well esam, pika is one of the best plankers in the game.

OverLade

Smash Hero
SOMEONE AT WATO 8.5 TOOK MY CONTROLER. CAN YOU PLEASE RETURN IT TO ME AT WINTERFEST?

It has my gamer tag initials (DS) carved into the bottom <_<
Was it silver? There's a possibility I picked it up thinking it was my brothers controller.

The only problem is, we left that controller in Ed's car. When I go to his smashfest today I'll pick it up and see if that's it.

SæQuo010

Smash Apprentice
5 Days until Sunday!! Hype Hype. Hope to see everyone in rare form and plenty of Hype matches going on! That is all.

Sandtru27

Smash Lord
just pay at the door

you don't have to pay those ***-*** extra fees either (that's the only reason i didn't pre-reg)

Pi

Smash Hero
we should friendly
btw, how do you pronounce your name. I've just always referred to you as Think, lol.

Also, Sandtru, do you play Melee?
for sure, plan to get friendlies up the wazzu at this tourney, also I plan to win this tourney, who you play?

eh, I didn't really think through the pronunciation when I thought of it, but I juss say it like 'knit'
but yea, it's think backwards lol
also, "think" is fine, preferred actually

and yea, guess i'll juss pay at the door.

BBQ°

Smash Champion
for sure, plan to get friendlies up the wazzu at this tourney, also I plan to win this tourney, who you play?

eh, I didn't really think through the pronunciation when I thought of it, but I juss say it like 'knit'
but yea, it's think backwards lol
also, "think" is fine, preferred actually

and yea, guess i'll juss pay at the door.
I main marth. hopefully we can find each other lol

Top Bottom