• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest! Shirts are Here!! Orlando, FL - 12/18-12/20 - Melee/Brawl!

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
I'll be driving down saturday (melee singles day/SF 4 singles) and leaving whenever both events end, if someone between ocala and there needs a ride its 5 bucks a seat, post on here if you're interested.

MikeSanti

Smash Journeyman
3DS FC
4871-5242-9800
D-torr still needs a teammate for this. If someone doesn't have one, please PM him. He's a great player and uses Diddy, ZSS, Yoshi.

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
I said earlier that I was going to team up with him for this. ._.

Well, I guess I should also PM him.

:069:

GDX

Smash Hero
NNID
GameDragonX2
I'll be driving down saturday (melee singles day/SF 4 singles) and leaving whenever both events end, if someone between ocala and there needs a ride its 5 bucks a seat, post on here if you're interested.
actually, im down to get a ride rather than drive myself. can i pay you in toll usage by using my sunpass to get there/back?

Galuuda

Smash Journeyman
actually, im down to get a ride rather than drive myself. can i pay you in toll usage by using my sunpass to get there/back?
Sorry GDX, randomly today my friends in ocala said they're gonna go to play SF 4 as well, so my car is gonna be full, they changed their minds randomly.

uuaa1

Smash Journeyman
Probably waveshining really fast somewhere, K-town
Housing

Okay. So I spoke with the hbox. And m2k is arriving here at 11 on Wednesday. And pbj arrives on Thursday. Hbox asked me to house both of them at least till friday. So as you all know Aly is coming on Wednesday as well from what i heard. Socif anyone is willin to house Aly that would be great. So pm me or call my cel if you has any other questions or info. 407-721-2089

- uuaa

gallax

Smash Hero
red hal...r u really looking for a teammate? if so i can team with u. in teams i use marth/snake/mk/(and for funsies pika XD ) im actually a pretty good player and anyone who ive played will back me up on that. you wouldnt be disappointed if you teamed with me.

note: i usually team with radiX and would have for this but it got expensive and radiX no longer could

Poltergust

Smash Master
NNID
Poltergust
3DS FC
3609-1547-9922
Darn... I need a partner, stat. =/

Is there anyone else thinking of entering doubles that doesn't have a partner? I don't want this to turn into another FG.

:069:

Top Bottom