• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Isatis

If specified, this will repl[0x00000000]ce the
Premium
BRoomer
NNID
reverite
Thanks Xyro.

This is going to be an interesting fight.

Triangle.

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
Lol, Razer ruined everything for TX by being dumb and not letting Gnes through. Seibrik made it all the way legit, CO18 didn't have to fight an MK until WF.

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
M2K gets easy win with d3 being a not that tough match up.
Ally gets knocked out the money again for the 2nd time ever.
2 D3's in top 4 ( lol only in florida would this happen)
Razer beasts through losers and beat seibriks d3 and now in thier second set in loser semis

WTF IS GOING ON!

PhantomX

WarioMan
BRoomer
I'm sorry Dojo, but Razer should've been smarter than that. He even stated on multiple occasions that FL is amazing against Snake, and, considering what Gnes did for him last week at HOBO 21, the right thing to do would have been to let Keith through.

Like, I tell things like I see them, and I'm a pretty logical guy, so seeing illogical things makes me angry, lol.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
I'm sorry Dojo, but Razer should've been smarter than that. He even stated on multiple occasions that FL is amazing against Snake, and, considering what Gnes did for him last week at HOBO 21, the right thing to do would have been to let Keith through.

Like, I tell things like I see them, and I'm a pretty logical guy, so seeing illogical things makes me angry, lol.

Definitely a bad move by Timothy.

Iliad

Smash Lord
inui logic up in this *****. Did you guys know that Seibrik taught Inui how to play MK and played D3, just to keep under wraps until the right time to pop out and own? Apparently winterfest is the time and place. Go figure.

Hyro

Smash Lord
1. M2K / CO18 / Razer / Seibrik
2. M2K / CO18 / Razer / Seibrik
3. M2K / CO18 / Razer / Seibrik
4. M2K / CO18 / Razer / Seibrik
5. Lee Martin
5. Gnes
7. RedHalberd
7. Ally

Right?
Razer's snake just beat seibrik's DDD 2-0.

Razer vs co18 in losers finals now
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL

I'M literally crying lolol

Roxas M

Smash Master

i thought everyone played for themselves in tournaments. :dizzy:

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
Oh man Texas is never gonna hear the end of this. and yea Razer should have let Gnes go he had a way better chance

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom