• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Winterfest: Offical results. IMPORTANT PLEASE READ!

Status
Not open for further replies.

momochuu

Smash Legend
NNID
Momochuu
3DS FC
2380-3247-9039
Suspect came PREPARED. A gif for every situation.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
so Florida beats Texas

Florida>>> Texas
More like Florida >> Snake

Florida didn't beat Gnes in a single MM or in bracket. They wouldn't of beaten dojo either if he was there.

Hylian

Not even death can save you from me
Administrator
BRoomer
Switch FC
2687-7494-5103
Teams is irrelevant, florida is better overall, its obvious florida would win in a crew battle if there was ever one

either way im just going by results, i play melee not brawl
LOL so Florida beats Razer and you think florida is better overall.

Maybe you didn't notice ALLY also lost, do you think Florida is better than Ally?

No one in florida beat Gnes, and no one in florida has ever beaten Dojo, who are 1 and 3 in texas.

Yes, we know florida can beat snake, that's why everyone was worried about razer.

The Truth...

Smash Apprentice
HHMMM i wonder who got FL so good vs snake<

welll you know how Nj is the home of mks? well florida WASSS the home of snakes till Co and Seibrik brought out their dededes and wrecked all of the snakes which forced them to switch to other characters. most snakes in FL are amazing in the ditto or just amazing against snake in general thats what i think anyway thats probably not exactly how it went lol but something like that

En.Ee.Oh

Smash Champion
yeah hylian wth, YOU just beat dojo in tournament with GW, he's clearly not unstoppable

DC.Eden

Smash Cadet
LOL so Florida beats Razer and you think florida is better overall.

Maybe you didn't notice ALLY also lost, do you think Florida is better than Ally?

No one in florida beat Gnes, and no one in florida has ever beaten Dojo, who are 1 and 3 in texas.

Yes, we know florida can beat snake, that's why everyone was worried about razer.
Hey guess what?

Either way

you guys got outplaced in singles

k?

judge!

Smash Ace
bah razer =( its all good u did great.

and nah man texas aint gonna be at pound i got teams this time =P

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom