• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Win SMRPG! FMOI's Geno Bash Tourney. ZEONSTAR IS THE CHAMP!

Overswarm

is laughing at you
If this ends up being a multiple day thing I can do it, but otherwise count me out. :(

SHADOWMARIOGUY_NSFCD

Smash Rookie
Hello, this is SHADOWMARIOGUY from NSFCD. Since we need only a few more people, and you stated in the first post that you can get siblings to enter, I was wondering if I could enter my brother. We both use the same wii, so we'd be under the same username and same FC. But if you do include him in the bracket, you can call him ryan or Shadow's Brother, or whatever you want.

Halaster

Smash Ace
Naucitos has beaten me for our matchup in the Jinx Bracket. *wince* That Yoshi was painful. Good luck to him and all the rest of the competitors.

Naucitos

Smash Journeyman
If siblings can enter, im curious as to whether or not my roommate can, same situation with the wii, didn't think he'd be able to join, he'd probably be under the name BSTRD

Also, i was originally here to post that i beat halaster, so i probably shouldn't forget that...

Oh no, now they know that im going to be yoshi! Because ya know, its not on my post bit or anything XD

Also, awesome post timing, lmao

Cornwad

Smash Rookie
I added you Cinatas. I should be on for a while, so if you see this just come online and we can have those matches =]

Yaya

Smash Champion
So, Mario_101, it appears we fight eachother first.

I, Yaya, swear to give you a 101 on getting your *** Kicked!

Trash Talk AWAY!!!

DtJ Glyphmoney

Summoned from a trading card
BRoomer
NNID
Tip_Tappers
3DS FC
1032-1228-5523
If its not, I guess I could bite the bullet and join up.

Leon945

Smash Apprentice
A friend of mine just sent me Super Mario RPG and I still want to play but since I already have it I didn't know if I could play or not I found a friend who would be willing to accept the game if I do win. In other words can I win the tourney and give the prize away

4Serial

Smash Lord
Okay, it's been confirmed that Rockin beat me now. lol
He's really good, great sportsmanship and GL to him!

Again, is this double elimination? D: I hope so

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
All 64 spots have been filled! Let's get things underway! I'll record the results of some of the first fights in a moment.

@ 4Serial: It's single. Doing double elimination for a tournament this size would be an enormous pain.

Pk_Starstorm11

Smash Cadet
If I can just get some questions out of the way before I get to my match.

1. 3 stock, no items, (Mario, Geno, and Peach only, Final Destination) and no time limit.

^ I don’t get what Mario, Geno and Peach only mean? Does this mean I can only use Mario or Peach?

2. Like in SMRPG, no more than 3 characters can be used through out the tournament so choose wisely. I will keep track of who you use but it's your responsibility to remember as well.

^ However does this mean I can use those 3 characters at any point in the tournament even if I had already used him before and won?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
If I can just get some questions out of the way before I get to my match.

1. 3 stock, no items, (Mario, Geno, and Peach only, Final Destination) and no time limit.

^ I don’t get what Mario, Geno and Peach only mean? Does this mean I can only use Mario or Peach?

2. Like in SMRPG, no more than 3 characters can be used through out the tournament so choose wisely. I will keep track of who you use but it's your responsibility to remember as well.

^ However does this mean I can use those 3 characters at any point in the tournament even if I had already used him before and won?
1. It's a joke that nobody seems to get... Mario, Geno, and Peach was basically the best team in SMRPG much like Fox was the best character in Melee.

2. Yes.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
1. It's a joke that nobody seems to get... Mario, Geno, and Peach was basically the best team in SMRPG much like Fox was the best character in Melee.

2. Yes.
I think several is having a hard time because of how it's pronounced. Those ( ) are in the way of understanding it.

Top Bottom