• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Win SMRPG! FMOI's Geno Bash Tourney. ZEONSTAR IS THE CHAMP!

Playat

Smash Journeyman
NNID
Playat
3DS FC
0473-7807-1815
Yo Serris I'm ready to start our match now
Add me

Leon945

Smash Apprentice
I bought super mario RPG and I'm at the sunken ship but I can't figure out the six letter code to get to the star

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
I bought super mario RPG and I'm at the sunken ship but I can't figure out the six letter code to get to the star
It's "pearls." Also before you go into that room, make sure that your party is Mario, Peach, and Geno or you'll be crying yourself to sleep tonight unless you're ahead of the game leveling up wise.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
It's "pearls." Also before you go into that room, make sure that your party is Mario, Peach, and Geno or you'll be crying yourself to sleep tonight unless you're ahead of the game leveling up wise.
Also, make sure you're nicely packed with good items. There is gonna be hell throughout that stage.

chimpact

Smash Lord
3DS FC
0361-7166-1377
Im disappointed at the tourney times. Only 2 hours for round one? My internet connection has been pretty bad lately (not dropping out).

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
Im disappointed at the tourney times. Only 2 hours for round one? My internet connection has been pretty bad lately (not dropping out).
Round 1 already has started. Round two won't start till probably 3 or 5. In anycase, everyone has until saturday to complete round one.

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
Round One started on Sunday for the Geno, Mallow, and Jinx brackets. Also, only two hours? Boonfest usually wraps up completely in like 3. I'm being really generous and leniate considering how I started sign ups for this tournament almost two weeks ago.

socandrewcer

Smash Lord
NNID
socandrewcer
3DS FC
1220-8504-8308
cant make it this saturday so i think im goona hav 2 drop our
sry

Pk_Starstorm11

Smash Cadet
^yeah come on people I have seen to many people drop out, don't join if your just gonna drop out.

Fatmanonice why don't you let the 3 people replace the people who are droping out?

CT Chia

Smash Obsessed
yea my opponent is expecting me to play him between 3am and 9am. thats kind of unreasonable -_-

im up now at 3am but hes not responding

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
^yeah come on people I have seen to many people drop out, don't join if your just gonna drop out.

Fatmanonice why don't you let the 3 people replace the people who are droping out?
I'm considering it but I want to reward the people who signed up before the deadline and actually got their matches done on time.

RedPeppers

Smash Ace
Dropping out due to time constraints, and not wanting to go through the trouble of setting up a match time with everything going on. Give rambull the win I guess. Thanks for setting up such an awesome tournament Fatmanonice, would have loved to actually play in it.

Pk_Starstorm11

Smash Cadet
I'm considering it but I want to reward the people who signed up before the deadline and actually got their matches done on time.
yeah but they wouldn't get a reward the only people getting a reward would be the people who now don't have to fight and get ahead now, because they didn't have a match. Its your tourney though either way im cool with it.

I think the people who didn't have a chance to join though should get a chance to fight Saturday before 12 midnight or something and enter the tourament?

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
yeah but they wouldn't get a reward the only people getting a reward would be the people who now don't have to fight and get ahead now, because they didn't have a match. Its your tourney though either way im cool with it.

I think the people who didn't have a chance to join though should get a chance to fight Saturday before 12 midnight or something and enter the tourament?
*waves hand* Yes, yes... whatever...They are in charge of contacting their opponents though. I'm really not in the mood to put up with this right now... Just find the people who advanced because of dropouts and challenge them.

Serris

ლ(ಠ益ಠლ)
NNID
Herple-Derples
3DS FC
5043-4507-3351
I find it sad that everyone seems to be leaving and not playing while they still have time.

Here's the stats for Playat and I:

Match 1:

Samus (Serris) VS. Ganondorf (Playat)
Yoshi's Island (Brawl)

Serris wins.

Match 2:

Battlefield

Playat wins.

Match 3:

Smashville

Serris wins.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
*waves hand* Yes, yes... whatever...They are in charge of contacting their opponents though. I'm really not in the mood to put up with this right now... Just find the people who advanced because of dropouts and challenge them.
Cheer up, fatman. I know things look kinda bleh, but hang in there. This will still be a blast regardless.

PK, give him a break. Whoever doesn't make a match by saturday, they will get DQed. simple as that. If the opponent has been trying to get in contact and they have PROOF as to such, they advance. There's no need for a subsitute. This has been a First come, first serve basis from the start. This topic has been up for quite some time, so there should be no excuse whatsoever. And before you say anything, I was in the standby spot in Jinx bracket at first. If the other 15 didn't showed up or that none of the Geno and Mallow members didn't dropped out, I'd been ***** out...but I would've accepted the fact that I just...came a bit too late.

Pk_Starstorm11

Smash Cadet
im already in the tourney. im just saying its extreamly unfair to someone who has to fight each bracket compared to someone who got a bye, and if people keep droping out at this rate then maybe two byes. I was just saying if they want to fight fill in the holes. its just a little "unfair" to the people who signed up early.

but whatever im on my way :)

Pk_Starstorm11

Smash Cadet
Cheer up, fatman. I know things look kinda bleh, but hang in there. This will still be a blast regardless.

PK, give him a break. Whoever doesn't make a match by saturday, they will get DQed. simple as that. If the opponent has been trying to get in contact and they have PROOF as to such, they advance. There's no need for a subsitute. This has been a First come, first serve basis from the start. This topic has been up for quite some time, so there should be no excuse whatsoever. And before you say anything, I was in the standby spot in Jinx bracket at first. If the other 15 didn't showed up or that none of the Geno and Mallow members didn't dropped out, I'd been ***** out...but I would've accepted the fact that I just...came a bit too late.
ok i'll back off, I was just saying though I wasn't trying to say its falling apart or anything this is a blast already and I have not even fought yet. the concept alone is awesome for the MarioRPG anyway

yeah though Fatmanonice this is still a kick-a*s tourney so don't worry about that. I just want people to fight instead of advancing left and right.

Rockin

Juggies <3
BRoomer
ok i'll back off, I was just saying though I wasn't trying to say its falling apart or anything this is a blast already and I have not even fought yet. the concept alone is awesome for the MarioRPG anyway

yeah though Fatmanonice this is still a kick-a*s tourney so don't worry about that. I just want people to fight instead of advancing left and right.
I understand what you mean by the byes and such. I want to be able to fight for my higher place. Some of my friends think I'm crazy lol.

In anycase, don't worry about 1st round much. Majority of the time 1st rounds are the scrubs and such. 2nd round and higher holds more promise ^_^

Fatmanonice

Banned via Warnings
NNID
Fatmanonice
12 of the first 32 matches are technically done. I'm still in a bad mood because it's only the third week of school and I already feel like I'm getting butt ***** by work... Because of it, I barely even have time to watch TV anymore and I cherish free time probably more than money... Granted, I'm not completely unsympathic towards the people who have dropped out but this is the second tournament in the past month that I've hosted where a lot of people either dropped out or completely forgot about it despite PMs.

Yaya

Smash Champion
I am 99.9% Percent sure by the time Saturday rolls around, Mario_101 will have suffered at the hands of defeat.

Aww, wait, you wanted us to keep the trash talk to PM.

Top Bottom