• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you press the button?

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Only the Midway catalog then great! (that's the reaction)

75m is replace with the more iconic 25m for the next Smash, but the song list is fullfiled with music from Nelvana's Donkey Kong tv series (the ones sung by Diddy Kong btw)

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Eeehh! not a bad trade. (that's my small unpopular opinion)

We get our first non-video game fighter for the definitive edition of Smash Infinite, but it's E.T. the Extraterrestial using his Atari 2600 sprites.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
I don't know. Would I suddenly die without the ability to eat? If so, then that power's pretty useless.
But if it means I don't need to eat to survive, then sure. Less money to spend.

Family Guy gets cancelled permanently, but The Cleveland Show comes back on the air.

I mean, yeah. This show overstayed too long and it went from good to bad.
(Kinda shame that we won't get any FG memes, but hey, Cleveland show would do those jokes better)

Wile E Coyote gets in Multiversus, but as a item.
(This means that you could use him as projectile like Mr. Saturn in smash)

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
Toad: "Sonic, close the door. Please!"

J-Stars Victory gets a Switch-exclusice remaster with new fighters and assists from already-represented mangas, but all DB content is cut and there will be no new series to include.

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Champion
What a sacrifice. I'll press it btw.

Project × Zone 3 becomes real and includes characters from Sonic, but it's pair unit is conformed with Big the Cat and Marine the Racoon (the other characters are NPCs)

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Oh dear god no, the last thing I want is to be reminded that that microtransaction-filled scam that has the audacity to call itself a game exists.

Young Link and Toon Link are given movesets that more closely resemble Ocarina of Time and Wind Waker, respectively, in Smash 6, but Luigi becomes a full-fledged Mario clone.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Hell no, that's completely removing the incentive to buy it.

Baby Shark is removed from all video-sharing and music-sharing websites, but Justin Bieber reverts back to his voice in "Baby"

D

Deleted member

No. Let's give the twitter chance to become calm place like in the past.
-> implying Twitter was ever clam
No

BOTW comes out alongside the Switch 2 and gets a masosve graphics boot but gets delayed to next year

Last edited by a moderator:
What are you talking about

No

BOTW comes out alongside the Switch 2 and gets a masosve graphics boot but gets delayed to next year
Okay, nevermind. I thought Twitter wasn't toxic before late 2010's.

Anyway, yeah. More time, more content I guess..

We get "Alien VS Predator" anime on Disney +, but FOX has to sell the rights for their animated properties (Simpsons, Family Guy, etc.) to Universal.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
in the form of the inferior Wii/PS2 version.
I thought it was great actually but still haven't played the 360/PS3 version outside of Unleashed Project, so can't speak to compare the versions

We get Space Ghost in MVS, but your house gets abducted by Aliens.
No

The next Sonic game is fantastic and objectively a masterpiece. However, your speed will always be increased by 1.5X in all aspects - movemet, metabolism, heartbeat, etc.

FazDude

Smash Master
I thought it was great actually but still haven't played the 360/PS3 version outside of Unleashed Project, so can't speak to compare the versions
I meant inferior in terms of graphics - Sorry for the confusion.

Anyway, no - Either I'd die instantly from the rapid increase in my bodily functions or die as a result of their consequences. Either way, I won't get to play the new Sonic.

A Nick All-Star Brawl sequel is announced and given a much larger budget, but with it comes the deconfirmation of any FOP character.

Top Bottom