• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you press the button?

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Contra games can be sometimes a danmaku. I'll press it.

Sonic Unleashed gets a PC release in both Steam and Epic Games Store, but it's only the werehog levels in the base game, the speed parts are now DLC.

Last edited:

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Sure, people will just have underground boxing matches anyway.

A new Kid Icarus game is released on the Switch, but Pit is now given the voice and speaking mannerisms of his Captain N incarnation. (i.e. adding -icus to the end of words)

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Sure, the Simpsons LONG overstayed its welcome at this point.

Illumination becomes a respected, award-winning film industry whose films have gone on to be timeless classics, but Disney goes bankrupt and forever ceases to exist.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
YEEEEESSSS!!!

A Pokémon from Scarlet/Violet is revealed for Smash, but it's moveset is based on the glitches of the games rather than in-game moves.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Sure, wouldn't he be over 120 years old at that point and his body mostly decayed? Should be easy to kill. (I'm referring to Hitler BTW)

Every character that appeared in the Mario movie now has their VAs become their canon voice in future games released after it.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Egads, if Nintendo hired Jenna Coleman for one of it's games, i can't imagine how expensive could be for the movie's CVs reprising in any new game.

Mario can now Crawl and Luigi Wall Jump in Smash, but they are now mute.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
You know what? Sure. If nothing else it'll make for hilarious memes and s***posts.

Nintendo releases an updated version of the switch that has up to 1 TB of internal storage and is twice as fast as the previous models, but the only games that work on it are first-party titles.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
YEEEEEEEEAAAAHHH!!!
(But seriously, a Moto-Bug can bring a better moveset than the hedgehog himself)

We get an special 4th Party Pass for Smash Infinite, but these are the characters included:
  • E.T. (E.T. the Extra-Terretrial, Atari 2600)
  • Superman (Superman, Nintendo 64)
  • Red and Yellow M&Ms (M&Ms Kart Racing, Nintendo DS/Wii)
  • Garfield (A Week of Garfield, Family Computer)
  • Polly Roger (Donkey Kong Country, Nelvana)

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
No thank you.

In an update, Pokémon ScarVio includes the National Dex, all the cut moves, ramps up the performance and speed heavily, and patches out all the glitches, but it only lets you select Magikarp as a starter.

Demon Dragon

Smash Apprentice
Well, seeing as how Space Invaders basically popularized the concept of video games, I feel like it's more deserving of a spot. So sure.

The Mario Movie includes Link as a cameo, but he has his voice and appearance taken from the CD-i games.

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
That sounds cool. (sadly it won't last long)

Dr. Mario is now Mario's echo, but Richter is replaced with the weaker Captain N's Simon Belmont (still an echo).

Last edited:

HyperSomari64

Smash Master
Yeah, that sounds great.

We get Nier Automata songs in the next Smash as DLC, but they are sung by the Nelvana Koopalings from the Mario cartoons.

FazDude

Smash Master
Depends on who the princesses in question are - If it's the baby ones, fine, but I don't want to cut any of the adult versions.

We finally get a Fighter's Pass dedicated to six indie game characters... but said characters are ones from more obscure indies, with more popular ones such as Rivals of Aether, Shantae, and Shovel Knight being absent.

Top Bottom