• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will you press the button?

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
literally no upside
This, my dear children, is what we like to call a wrong opinion. (jk, still love you)

daisy is decloned but all other echoes are cut.
No, I must protect my boi Richter. He might have no differences at all from Simon, but he's still my precious boy (I have too many precious boys. Some one help me, I'm protecting too many people even though I can't even protect myself)

Kazuma Kiryu Yakuza gets in fighter pass 1 at the expense of Joker Person 5

Otoad64

Smash Lord
This, my dear children, is what we like to call a wrong opinion. (jk, still love you)
Min Min good
Kazuma Kiryu Yakuza gets in fighter pass 1 at the expense of Joker Person 5
No, don't care for either much but like joker slightly more

all of your first party most wanteds are added but 3rd party content is never in smash, like, it's not just removed from smash 6, it's removed form all smash games.

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
(ignore my last post)
A big no; most of my most wanted are third-party characters!

The Fire Emblem lineup is revamped, but all of them are replaced by axe units

Champion of Hyrule

Smash Master
No, that wouldn’t make any sense

You get to decide the stages, roster, single player campaign, extra game modes, and everything else for the next Smash game, but all the hate mail it gets will be directed towards your email address

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
No, that wouldn’t make any sense

You get to decide the stages, roster, single player campaign, extra game modes, and everything else for the next Smash game, but all the hate mail it gets will be directed towards your email address
Yes, 100%. I’ll take any amount of death threats if it means I can basically make my own Smash game.

Your mosted wanted gets added, but your 5 least favorite characters on the roster get cut.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
Yeah, I'll take that any day.

Your most wanted gets in and you are given creative freedom for their movest and stage and misc. info, but your socks are always wet.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
The perpetual trash fire known as Planet Earth(tm)
Yeah, I'll take that any day.

Your most wanted gets in and you are given creative freedom for their movest and stage and misc. info, but your socks are always wet.
Sure, don't really care for wet socks (assuming it's only one pair).

If you press the button, our new current DLC lineup is:
  1. Mimikyu
  2. Jill Valentine
  3. :ulthero:
  4. :ultbanjokazooie:
  5. Sakura Shinguji
  6. :ult_terry:
  7. :ultminmin
  8. :ultsteve:
  9. :ultsephiroth:
If you don't press the button, our new current DLC lineup is:
  1. Ashley (WarioWare)
  2. :ultjoker:
  3. :ulthero:
  4. :ultbanjokazooie:
  5. Sakura Shinguji
  6. :ult_terry:
  7. :ultbyleth:
  8. Crash Bandicoot
  9. :ultsephiroth:

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
The illusion...of free choice.
I
I
Option 2 Option 1
/ \
/ \
/ \
/ \
Sakura Sakura

I pick the first one since Steve is still there.

You get your most wanted with all creative freedom over them, but all of your socks are always wet.

Last edited:

CheeseAnton

Smash Ace
Ya know, I always did like Sandals. Plus, if I'm ever stuck in the desert running out of water, it may be gross, but I always have moisture. You just saved my life, and I get either Rayman or Master Chief in smash!? Hot buttered popcorn, that's a deal!

Your most wanted gets in, but each time you look at them (in context to smash), you always feel sleepy and annoyed.

Perkilator

Smash Legend
Ya know, I always did like Sandals. Plus, if I'm ever stuck in the desert running out of water, it may be gross, but I always have moisture. You just saved my life, and I get either Rayman or Master Chief in smash!? Hot buttered popcorn, that's a deal!

Your most wanted gets in, but each time you look at them (in context to smash), you always feel sleepy and annoyed.
If from constantly thinking about Sora's detractors, then that's
A soul for a soul.png

Your mostwanted gets in, but everyone keeps finding weirdly specific complaints about them.

D

Deleted member

That already happened so I can live with that.

Would you press the buttom if It made Megamind 2 happen, but in order to see It you are forced to watch both Boss Baby movies from start to finish all at once?

Ridley64

Smash Journeyman
Sure. Boss Baby isn't that bad.

Next Pokemon game doesn't have any new Pokemon, but it's basically mario maker 2 but for Pokemon with expensive DLC that allows you to make Fakemon.

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Maybe, but I'd prefer Frisk or Sans or IDK

Sora gets in but Square Enix is super stingy again and he only has 1-2 song(s).

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
At least it's not another sword fighter! But sadly that means the Dimitri stans would be enraged.

Your most wanted gets in at the cost of them being shadowdropped.

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
I actually really like Incineroar though, so hard pass for me.

Your top 5 most wanted get in at the cost of your top 5 characters already in the game.

Kikio4546

Smash Cadet
Who wouldn't?! Although, he might cause havoc in the real world... presses button reluctantly

Your most wanted gets in... as an Assist Trophy.

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I shall press the button... to wait until they have a more satisfactory role.

Your most wanted is in, but their moves are simply borrowed from a number of characters.

ZeroJanitor

Smash Ace
Slippi.gg
ZJ#732
NNID
ZeroJanitor
Switch FC
SW-3025-9002-7252
There's a good chance of that happening anyway, and tbh it could work if done well. So sure.

You can put any characters you want in the game (no matter how unlikely or how many there are), as long as they have a sword.

Janx_uwu

Smash Champion
Writing Team
No thanks, don't really want either as an Undertale rep if we do get one.

Your most wanted gets in, but the online is made 10 times worse so you can really only play them in single player (in the current state of the world).

Last edited:

Otoad64

Smash Lord
No thanks, don't really want either as an Undertale rep if we do get one.

Your most wanted gets in, but the online is made 10 times worse so you can really only play them in single player (in the current state of the world).
Sure, barely play online anyway

Sakurai doesn't develop smash 6, but his replacement puts in your most wanted

Doc Monocle

Smash Ace
I could not care less if it were Sakurai, so long as the game is good and consistent in essence... And yes, I would make the trade.

At the expense of half the stages and three-quarters of the roster, you get to request two characters, each with semi-personalized movesets. (How your competitors would have to figure you out!)

Þe 1 → Way

Smash Champion
Hard pass. A wopping 2 characters is not nearly enough to justify the loss of half our battlegrounds and less than 25 characters.

Smash 7 takes a decade from now to release, but is a full sequel to Ultimate with almost anything you want.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
Sure!

your most wanted is deconfirmed but their series gets a new game and it's everything you've ever wanted from their series and more

Last edited:

Ridley64

Smash Journeyman
My most wanted will never get in, so yes! We can finally stop the Sonic Fandom from complaining so much!

Twitter and Facebook get de-toxified, but 4chan gets worse.

Otoad64

Smash Lord
I mean, is making it so people can't voice their opinions right?
no

You get your top 3 most wanteds to end the fighters pass but they're the last video game characters added and all newcomers for smash 6 and beyond are 4th party

Last edited:

Perkilator

Smash Legend
I mean, is making it so people can't voice their opinions right?
no

You get your top 3 most wanteds to end the fighters pass but they're the last video game characters added and all newcomers for smash 6 and beyond are 4th party
No thanks.

We get Sora and Crash instead of Steve and Sephiroth, but Sephiroth gets moved to the base game.

Top Bottom