• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Will we have Smash Ball activated as an item in the pro/competitive scene?

Fish on a Stick

Smash Cadet
Some characters can get the smash ball easier than others, in the end it becomes pretty unfair. When I use Diddy I get the smash ball pretty much 90% of the time, unless by bad luck it gets away from me in the last second. And when my mate uses lucario he gets it nearly all the time, and it becomes really frustrating for the other slower characters that have less jumping abilities.

Mikezor

Smash Journeyman
I honestly can't see how he is comparing the shine to an FS.

That "special circumstance" nonsense you spewed about Fox's shine can be said about FS's also. You have to first obtain the ball then make sure your opponent "falls for it". The shine was so effective that if u were hit off the edge with it most cases are that you would die.(Also many chars you could simply walk up to the and waveshine em off the stage)
Are you saying you do not have to make the opponent fall for the shine? It's not like you can just run in as Fox and use the zero range move without some punishment.

Concerning skill, it takes little to no skill to hit the B button on the controller at the right time. It takes considerable technical and prediction skill to waveshine someone off the stage and then follow up with another.

Sometimes even if it doesn't outright kill you it leaves in such a bad position you might as well have died earlier anyways.
Then what about final smashes? Some can do up to 80%... is that not a bad position to be in?

Micahc

Smash Ace
Why do people who don't have the game and have little or no evidence of tournament experience argue with back roomers who do have the game? Don't they have access to the back room because they know what they're talking about?

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Team Giza said:
So... they are a little unbalanced what is the big deal here. Plus so far I haven't seen many people actively trying to find ways to avoid Final Smashes. A lot of things need to be tested before we just straight out say NO to them. Hell, a lot of the people I play Bloody Roar with wanted to turn off Hyper beast for matches but we kept them on and we ended up over coming the problems we thought they had.
There is no way to avoid certain Final Smashes. Some are just that imbalanced. It's like having a full Super Bar in 3S. You can unleash it at any time, from a combo or even from simple shield pressure. Imagine if Chun Li could do any jab/low sweep/fast move with or without hit confirm (even if it's blocked) into the Hoyoku Sen, which would be unblockable and take out all of the bar (stocks in Smash are comparable to rounds in Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike, hence, 1 stock = 1 bar in a Best out of 5 rounds game).

Team Giza said:
Has anyone actively tried to find specific ways to approach characters effectively when the opponent is holding a smash ball? I don't think its good to get rid of things so early unless the community really tries to find ways to avoid these and cannot find anything after a long period of time.
There isn't. Certain characters have FS:es with such a huge range and hitbox you cannot possibly approach them without getting hit (Samus/Mario). Some have teleporting ones that will hit you if you're in range and in front of them (Link/Toon Link). Some are just unblockable so any time you're within range, even if you shield, you'll get hit (Link/Toon Link/Ike/Marth/many more).

I'm not saying we should ban them and never unban them. I'm calling for an initial ban from what we've seen so far and if anyone discovers a way to balance them out, then we unban them.

Team Giza said:
Doesn't Marth's FS have the potential of causing him to kill himself? Doesn't the smashball get knocked out of Marth with relatively weak attacks?
No. And no.

Team Giza said:
I don't think the randomness created by most items, including smash balls, is enough to really make a banning seem acceptable. There are plenty of games that are played in tournaments that have some random elements but they have survived as tournament games for years and years. Look at Street Fighter 2 Super Turbo, it is like the grandfather of fighting game tournaments and they still have tournaments for it 13 years after its release and it was random elements that are comparable to what items bring.
Name these elements. And how they compare to items.

Team Giza said:
Yes it is.
So what?
Like random grab damage in Super Turbo?
First they need to break it, then they need to do this easy combo to make it effective. The others just don't have a good final smash... who cares? Doesn't seem like its something that is game breaking.
Yes it is when the game will devolve into basically forcing any competitive player into playing one out of 4 characters (most preferrably Marth) in order to win because it's impossible to win with any of the other 31 characters.

Team Giza said:
So we need to add exact stuff to games in order to make a comparison? So random effects and damage in Super Turbo don't hold up? I guess you think Super Turbo isn't tournament worthy?
I don't play Super Turbo. Name them.

Team Giza said:
Unbalanced stuff happens in games. Look at some of the supers in 3S, some are crazy good damage and short bars and good hit confirms while others have long bars almost no way to combo and doesn't do too good of damage.
Let's see, how can I put this so you'll understand.

Imagine Street Fighter III: 3rd Strike as it is, only you can no longer do Special Arts using the Super Bar. The Super Bar can only be used for EX attacks.

The only way to perform a Special Art is to catch a Special Arts Ball which will appear randomly with an intervall of every 5-40 seconds depending on what setting you use. In order to get this Special Arts Bal, you have to hit it several times. Some people have a much easier time getting it. You can also get it knocked out of you.

Now imagine (with no correleation to how easy it is for some get the Ball) some of these being wholly overpowered. Some of these will take off your entire health bar. Not only that, they're unblockable and can be comboed into from a blocked attack. It is also impossible to parry them. Heck, some of these even teleport forward, making it almost impossible to dodge them.

Meanwhile, a whole slew of characters have Special Arts that are easily parried, don't inflict much damage at all or simply make you dizzy. One is the Geneijin (Luigi's).

These people whose Special Arts can take off your entire health bar are already among the very best characters and make up approximately 1/10th of the total tally of characters in the game. In SFIII: 3rd Strike terms, this would make it two characters.

The game will devolve into a game where it is impossible to win unless you play as one of said two characters. It is not just hard to win with the others, it's impossible. The others will have to work hard to get these two characters' health down while these two characters can do the same (being Top Tier, they won't have much of a problem there). But if one of the Special Art Top Tiers gets a Special Arts Ball, the round is pretty much over.

Even in Dittos or when the two face each other, they can fight and chip away as much as they want, once that random event where a Special Arts Ball appears occurs, whoever gets it first will win the round (which is already reaaaaally long, over 2 minutes long, because your lifebar is reaaaaaaaally large now (it has to be in order to compare with Brawl - Most characters need 150% on the opponent for a KO, Marth only needs one Final Smash)).

There, did you follow my analogy? Now do you see why we cannot possibly use FS:es in tournaments?

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
If they hit with it, yeah. If Fox hits you with a shine, it's not a guaranteed KO. You can still, oh, say, 2nd jump into Up B or just Up B if your Up B is really good. Fox has to follow up the Shinespike with another and/or edgehogging. And even then he could mess up or your character's recovery could just be too good for it to work.

With Marth's, Link's and Toon Link's FS:es, once they hit, you die.
For many characters it could be considered a guaranteed KO considering (as I previously stated) the position it leaves you in. You can't use the "if he messes up argument" because the same could be said about FS's. "If he messes up the FS is worthless blah blah"

Then why are you arguing as if you know how FS:es work?
Because I'd rather not have people like you who have played for barely a week suddenly decide what they want to ban. More testing and tweaking is required in a game like this before rulesets are made.

You cannot dodge certain FS:es. The hitboxes stay out way too long. Good players also won't allow you to bait/dodge FS:es. They won't randomly throw them out when you can dodge them. Also, what happens when you dodge it? You bought some more time. The next time they get it, you might not get so lucky.
This is just so stupid I won't say anything. Every time you say FS replace it with "shine" and guess what happens...

Certain FS:es are so fast on startup it's impossible to dodge them on pure reaction. You'll have to have started doging even before the opponent hits B.
More useless filler wont care to reply to this.

I'm arguing a hypothetical battle between two competitive players here. Not you and your brother.
Since this is a blatent attack against my skill level I won't even bother to reply. You have never heard of me and vice versa. Let's leave it at that.

You said a lot more crap but I deemed it pointless since it felt like you were repeating earlier said items...

Then you've lost the argument. The Random Factor is a major part of why we can never have FS:es on. Imagine Sonic just KO:ed you. While you fly off, die and respawn, a Smash Ball spawns near him and he gets it before you even have the chance to land after respawning. He can now Chaos Sonic your new stock off.

Stuff like that will happen. And often.
lolz I didn't know we were trying to win anything. I thought we were having a spirited conversation but oh well.

Anywho... random elements have always been a part of the game. (Character moves, certain stages, etc) It's just another thing to deal with.

NOT Sliq

Smash Cadet
Smashballs are so stupidly overpowered that the notion of using them for tournament play is ludicrous.

It is a huge payoff for almost no price.

NES n00b

Smash Master
Oxford, Mississippi. . . . permanent n00b
Brightside, if you fall for shinespike and your not Falcon, Falco, or Ganondorf, then you really have no one to blame but yourself. lol

Have you ever even played tournies before or did you just watch "Shined Blind" and think it was broken? Or maybe your friend does it to you alot?

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
For many characters it could be considered a guaranteed KO considering (as I previously stated) the position it leaves you in. You can't use the "if he messes up argument" because the same could be said about FS's. "If he messes up the FS is worthless blah blah"
You cannot "mess up the FS" once it hits. Fox does not have a guaranteed KO off a Shinespike once it hits. He has to follow up with a lot of things unless the shinespike occured reaaaally far down on the stage.

Once Marth's FS hits, that's it. You died (unless there's a wall, but that's like arguing there could be a platform below whoever Fox just shinespiked).

Because I'd rather not have people like you who have played for barely a week suddenly decide what they want to ban. More testing and tweaking is required in a game like this before rulesets are made.
And you, who've never touched the game should decide it? A lot of testing and tweaking have been made. There's not much to test, anyway! This isn't something exotic or strange. It's head-on easy-to-understand facts. No matter how much we study it, there's no way we'll ever be able to change how the game is programmed.

Let's see...
Me - 4+ years of competitive experience. Top Player in Sweden, placed Top20 in Europe's largest tournament to date (will attend yet another large, even larger than the aforementioned, tourney next week). Has played Brawl extensively mostly for testing purposes to test the new featurees, among other things, the Final Smash.
You - Joe Blow who's never touched the game or apparently bothered to watch videos of or read up on Final Smashes?

Who has more credibility in this discussion here?

This is just so stupid I won't say anything. Every time you say FS replace it with "shine" and guess what happens...
Invalid Argument? Does not Compute? You are stupid?

lolz I didn't know we were trying to win anything. I thought we were having a spirited conversation but oh well.
This is a debate about whether or not we should have Smash Balls in tournaments. Of course you can "win" it. One side will eventually win.

Anywho... random elements have always been a part of the game. (Character moves, certain stages, etc) It's just another thing to deal with.
Yeah and you know what we try to do to our fullest ability? Limit said ****ty randomness. We ban stages, for instance. We turn items off. In Soul Calibur III, we ban certain moves/techniques. Heck, we do that in Smash!

We do not introduce more randomness on purpose because "it's more fun".

It'll repeat what a very smart Smasher said:
I honestly can't see how he is comparing the shine to an FS.

Are you saying you do not have to make the opponent fall for the shine? It's not like you can just run in as Fox and use the zero range move without some punishment.

Concerning skill, it takes little to no skill to hit the B button on the controller at the right time. It takes considerable technical and prediction skill to waveshine someone off the stage and then follow up with another.

Then what about final smashes? Some can do up to 80%... is that not a bad position to be in?

Jiangjunizzy

Smash Lord
@yuna i have seen a youtube of marth flying off the stage for missing his FS

i can't believe how fast you guys are at dismissing this

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Why do people who don't have the game and have little or no evidence of tournament experience argue with back roomers who do have the game? Don't they have access to the back room because they know what they're talking about?
Are you talking about me? Because I used to have Smash Back Room access. I randomly lost it along the way, probably because I went AWOL from the forums for a few months and haven't bothered to petition to get it back. But at least I used to have it.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
@yuna i have seen a youtube of marth flying off the stage for missing his FS

i can't believe how fast you guys are at dismissing this
Yeah, you have to miss with it. It's like saying any move that moves you forward is useless even if it's a 1 hit KO on hit because, gasp, you have to have the brains not to whiff it while facing the edge and standing close to it!

It's like whining because you Daired off the stage as Sheik even if her Dair were to 1 Hit KO you at any damage. Just don't use your Final Smash stupidly.

Also, I didn't actually test this, but is he unable to move afterwards? Can he not recover?

Geal

Smash Rookie
You cannot dodge certain FS:es. The hitboxes stay out way too long. Good players also won't allow you to bait/dodge FS:es. They won't randomly throw them out when you can dodge them. Also, what happens when you dodge it? You bought some more time. The next time they get it, you might not get so lucky.

Certain FS:es are so fast on startup it's impossible to dodge them on pure reaction. You'll have to have started doging even before the opponent hits B.
Well, since the argument is about Marth's/Link's/Toon Link's FS's being instant death...Link's and Toon Link's FS's are actually fairly easy to avoid. the character doesn't move, they shoot a gold beam forward (doesn't have too long of a distance) and if it hits a character, then they engage. otherwise it's a waste of a FS. I've actually played Brawl too, and I'm fairly sure i saw someone BLOCK a FS from Toon Link, (although the character might have been JUST out of range, I know I saw a Wolf with his shield up get hit by the gold beam, and nothing happened) resulting in a wasted FS. Also, Marth just lunges forward, killing everyone in his path. I suppose with enough reaction skill (since it does give the opening animation) a player could dodge it.

Saying that the FS's are just insta-death is a bit extreme though. Sure, some of them don't require any setup--Kirby, Pit, Ness/Lucas, etc--but most require the player to set up a situation where the FS would be most beneficial to them. It is the opposing player's responsibility to avoid that situation long enough to knock the smash ball from the enemy. When a player knocks you over the ledge and spikes you, you don't complain that spiking should be banned do you? It's essentially the same principle: get your opponent in a situation where your move will be most efficient.

As for balance issues, you really can't claim "people will be high tier because of their FS's!" After all, aren't all characters based on their moves? That'd pretty much be like saying "Character A shouldn't be allowed to be used because his moves are stronger than Character B!" That's the whole point in choosing what character you want to play as: you must take all attacks into consideration, even FS's. Sure, in Melee Kirby's bair was deadly, but most of his other moves were subpar and he was KO'd easily. Having one good attack doesn't make a character top-tier...

Nuvia

Smash Ace
Yeah, you have to miss with it. It's like saying any move that moves you forward is useless even if it's a 1 hit KO on hit because, gasp, you have to have the brains not to whiff it while facing the edge and standing close to it!

It's like whining because you Daired off the stage as Sheik even if her Dair were to 1 Hit KO you at any damage. Just don't use your Final Smash stupidly.

Also, I didn't actually test this, but is he unable to move afterwards? Can he not recover?
If he's talking about the video I think he is, Marth was trying to hit a moving opponent in the air on Castle Siege and ended up going off the screen and dying.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
Well, since the argument is about Marth's/Link's/Toon Link's FS's being instant death...Link's and Toon Link's FS's are actually fairly easy to avoid. the character doesn't move, they shoot a gold beam forward (doesn't have too long of a distance) and if it hits a character, then they engage. otherwise it's a waste of a FS. I've actually played Brawl too, and I'm fairly sure i saw someone BLOCK a FS from Toon Link, (although the character might have been JUST out of range, I know I saw a Wolf with his shield up get hit by the gold beam, and nothing happened) resulting in a wasted FS. Also, Marth just lunges forward, killing everyone in his path. I suppose with enough reaction skill (since it does give the opening animation) a player could dodge it.
1) You cannot block/dodge a combo
2) I'm fairly sure Link's and Toon Link's are unblockable but even if they weren't, they're still waaaay overpowered.
3) They shoot a golden beam out and anything in its path will force the initiation of the FS. It's overpowered because of its range and because it comes out very fast. You cannot dream to approach them with an aerial or any ground-move that can be dodged (spotdodge into FS, whiffed aerial (out of range) into FS), they can also combo you from a whole bunch of moves into the FS.

Saying that the FS's are just insta-death is a bit extreme though. Sure, some of them don't require any setup--Kirby, Pit, Ness/Lucas, etc--but most require the player to set up a situation where the FS would be most beneficial to them. It is the opposing player's responsibility to avoid that situation long enough to knock the smash ball from the enemy. When a player knocks you over the ledge and spikes you, you don't complain that spiking should be banned do you? It's essentially the same principle: get your opponent in a situation where your move will be most efficient.
The spike requires you to be knocked off the stage and then hit by the spike (and there are almost zero guaranteed combos into a spike).

A lot of overpowered FS:es are easily comboed into and others are just so overpowered there's no surviving them (Chaos Sonic). Some of them, you only need to initiate and then you win.

And have you understood nothing? The problem isn't that a lot of characters don't have FS:es that are overpowered. The problem is that only a small number of characters have overpowered FS:es. In competitive play, where everyone will try their best to win, the gameplay will devolve into playing one of the 2-4 characters with the best FS:es. The rest won't stand a chance. Marth will be a beast because not only is he godly with FS:es off. With FS:es on, he's pretty much unbeatable.

As for balance issues, you really can't claim "people will be high tier because of their FS's!" After all, aren't all characters based on their moves? That'd pretty much be like saying "Character A shouldn't be allowed to be used because his moves are stronger than Character B!" That's the whole point in choosing what character you want to play as: you must take all attacks into consideration, even FS's. Sure, in Melee Kirby's bair was deadly, but most of his other moves were subpar and he was KO'd easily. Having one good attack doesn't make a character top-tier...
The problem is not how far up characters will move because of the FS. The problem is how far away the Top Tiers will move from the rest. There won't be talks about Top vs. High vs. Mid vs. Low vs. Bottom or something like that anymore. It'll be God vs. Top vs. Bottom, wherein at least 75% of the characters will be in Bottom based almost solely on FS:es as they appear way too frequently even on the lowest setting.

The game will be all about picking one of the 4 with the best FS:es in the game (or rather about picking Marth) and then spamming FS:es into infinity.

WarZ

Smash Apprentice
It would be cool if it was but i think some chracters fs are a lot more effective than other so it proboly wont be. unfair

xyouxarexuglyx2

Smash Lord
NO NO NO NO NO NO NO. Jesus christ, Final Smash is an awful idea for tournament play. Regular items aren't allowed. Why the **** would the best items in the game be allowed?

Stop trying to propose Final Smash for competitive play. It happens several times a day, and NO.

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
Brightside, if you fall for shinespike and your not Falcon, Falco, or Ganondorf, then you really have no one to blame but yourself. lol

Have you ever even played tournies before or did you just watch "Shined Blind" and think it was broken? Or maybe your friend does it to you alot?
lol Your from the midwest and I have never seen you at any tournies what so ever or have even heard of you. Try goin to some tournies yourself before you start saying ****.

P.S Yuna is a joke. Swedish pro? LOL made my day.

Jael Irish

Smash Apprentice
Ok, nice discussion but here goes.

I really highly doubt the smashball will be activated in tournaments. If you've been to them you'll understand why.

Its not to say that every hardcore pro/comp player hates smashballs, we haven't used them (the majority of us at least I'm quite sure). Its that it would be considered an item and its far to random/overpowered.

What is to say...if you were playing in a tournament, semi finals match, against a great opponent and its just deadlocked with skill (don't ask me how I'm tired right now). Ok and your battling it out, you take a hit and fly off but not to far to where you cant get back up and fight again, BUT all of a sudden mr.guy pops a smashball...on the OTHER SIDE OF THE MAP, where just so happens your rival is playing WOLF, ok so he obviously kicks your *** to get the ball and transforms into a landmaster, you charge him in hopes to get it, but oh no, to late he shoots you with a tank shell in your ****ing forehead and your done, match over, tournament gone.

Or if YOU were the person to get the smashball, now how fair is that? Yes certain characters may be at a higher "tier" list in the --->future<--- and you can complain about moves and how much better/broken/unfair etc they are, but you consent to playing against that character with the one you choose by pressing the start button, you do not consent to your opponent kicking your *** by a random ball that floats around that you nor the gaming committee have power of where it lands and where it flies, its just utterly that random.

People in chat for some reason took offense to saying smashball's weren't in, I don't understand why anyone on earth would take offense to that.

However with that said here is a way to sum it up, I can almost guarantee that all tournaments will NOT allow Smashballs, at least all the major ones. With that being said there is NO ONE on this forum or any forum who can tell YOU how to run YOUR tournament. If you want to run one for fun, money, prizes, whatever. YOU can, You can turn on items, smashballs, hell you can even ban every character but ness, its yours. Just for the majority of tournaments, please don't be offended if smashballs are turned off, nobody wants to lose cause someone reaches a floating circular rainbow glowing thing and turns into God.

(Sorry it was long)

Dark Sonic

Smash Hero
Also, Marth just lunges forward, killing everyone in his path. I suppose with enough reaction skill (since it does give the opening animation) a player could dodge it.
Think again. Opening animation is just for show. The attack itself (by the time you can move) is faster than a jab. All Marth has to do is line up in foward smash range and then press B. And with Marth, that's way too easy (since that's about the range he likes to stay at anyway)

And contrary to popular belief, Marth does not kill himself with his final smash unless he uses it in the air. On the ground he simply stops at the ledge. I can think of plenty of rediculously easy FS setups with Marth.

Fair->FS
D-tilt->FS
Nair->FS
Uair (at low %)->FS
F-throw->FS
Spot dodge->FS
ect.

It doesn't take as much skill as some people think. It's actually just overpowered. Any average competative player could easily preform these two step set ups.

Geal

Smash Rookie
Ok, nice discussion but here goes.

ok so he obviously kicks your *** to get the ball and transforms into a landmaster, you charge him in hopes to get it, but oh no, to late he shoots you with a tank shell in your ****ing forehead and your done, match over, tournament gone.
If you run headfirst towards a Final Smash during the middle of it, you deserve to lose the tournament.

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
lol Your from the midwest and I have never seen you at any tournies what so ever or have even heard of you. Try goin to some tournies yourself before you start saying ****.

I went to FC6 and made it to the brackets. What have you ever done?

NOT Sliq

Smash Cadet
I went to FC6 and made it to the brackets. What have you ever done?
I placed 17th at Pound 3; therefore my point of view is more valid than yours.

I think Brawl is awesome and Yuna likes buttsecks.

MAN I'M GLAD I USED SOME GRADE A LOGIC THERE.

Jael Irish

Smash Apprentice
Yuna is straight, take my word for it (not as if you will but, trust me)

The point is not if you charge into it, i realize that was ree-ree to say on my part, the point is that it just instantly affects the match, What if someone gets it and blows 2 stock away and the max is 3, down to one and hes not hurt at all? If its not there its 2 players who have chosen their character, hopefully (i say that strongly) practiced/trained with them for the tournament and is using their skills and their character to the best of their ability, not an item.

Mr.C

Smash Master
Not saying they're bad. But in tournaments...>_>
Oh no doubt, but people are sitting here acting like "THERE IS NO WAY TO AVOID A FS!! OMGZA!"
When in reality they are very easy to avoid. In tournaments it will be unfair to have a SB appear next to you while your opponent is off the stage etc... and we all know randomness is something we like to eliminate as much as possible in the competitive scene. Regardless it will not hurt to TRY them out and it won't hurt if we try them out and decide not to use them.

A New Challenger

Smash Apprentice

As opposed to the king of Skokie, IL? I'd forgotten Illinois was even a state, kiddo.

Anyway, all of a characters other moves, no matter how good they are, do not do upwards of 80% damage while being able to be pulled off by a button masher. Using smashes and specials to the utmost of their capabilities requires practice and skill.

Half of the final smashes in the game have effects that are screenfill, vertical fill, horizontal fill, etc. Some are field effects - like the Landmaster, Showtime or Gigalypuff - which allow you to go completely undamaged for a good 10-15 seconds while potentially dealing double or triple your damage capacity. Does Kirby's bair do that? ****, since you people who are bitter at being hit with it so many times keep bringing it up, does the waveshine even do that? No.

Saying that some characters FS moves are better than others is, yes, a somewhat flawed argument here. Of course some moves are innately better than others. But I'm not arguing that. I'm saying that after hours of play some characters' FS BREAK THE GAME and that's more truth than you're going to get from your friends, your videos or your Midwest tourney scene.

Keep mouth breathing until the game is released, then after your first few hours actually playing it, you'll be welcome to come back and apologize.

Commander Jesus

Smash Cadet
I like to play with items of most kinds, they add to the variety of smash.
Exploding crates are something to look out for, if you dont like the explosions then dodge the barrel.

NES n00b

Smash Master

LOL, MS is not in the MidWest section it is in the Atlantic South section (get it, since it is in the South?). You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

I also went to a tourney in IL. You can look up the results of the thread "Iori sucks at SSBM" but not like it matters since you think something like shine spiking is as easy to setup as a Marth's FS. You kids these days I swear. I never heard of BrightSide. XD

Yuna

BRoomer
BRoomer
I like to play with items of most kinds, they add to the variety of smash.
Exploding crates are something to look out for, if you dont like the explosions then dodge the barrel.
When it spawns above your head while you're nairing you're opponent's shield as Marth?

Brightside6382

Smash Lord
LOL, MS is not in the MidWest section it is in the Atlantic South section (get it, since it is in the South?). You obviously have no idea what you are talking about.

I also went to a tourney in IL. You can look up the results of the thread "Iori sucks at SSBM" but not like it matters since you think something like shine spiking is as easy to setup as a Marth's FS. You kids these days I swear. I never heard of BrightSide. XD
LOLZ I misread thought that said Missouri. Iori sucks??? Doesn't ring a bell. When did it happen? Of course you haven't heard of Brightside. It's the same reason I've never heard of you.

NES n00b

Smash Master
LOLZ I misread thought that said Missouri. Iori sucks??? Doesn't ring a bell. When did it happen? Of course you haven't heard of Brightside. It's the same reason I've never heard of you.
Let's see, it had Viperboy, XIF, St. Louis people, and Memphis people. That was the only notable people so it wasn't that big. It was in southern Illinois.

Top Bottom