• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

Wii/Wii U

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
I saw that pic of that controller once . . . but I thought that this was just photoshopped by someone, and is not an actual product.

:phone:

Luigitoilet

shattering perfection
BRoomer

Third Party Wii-U Controller
looks kinda awesome. I usually really dislike the design of 3rd party things

Edit: YES, I finally got my Hanafuda cards from Club Nintendo. Just ordered them.

They were sold out for the longest time
That looks pretty terrible to me to be honest. I'll wait for an actual photo to cast judgment i guess.

PsychoIncarnate

The Eternal Will of the Swarm
NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I still think it's weird that in business you can make a profit and it's still considered a loss if it's less than a predicted profit

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I was looking at how much the wii cost for our store to buy and how much we are selling it for.

It's like a difference of $12

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Well, that doesn't tell us what the manufacturing cost is though =/.

I mean, Apple rips off people when they shoot the price up of the Iphone an extra 100 for double the capacity. In reality, it only costs them 7 dollars.

wezai

Smash Journeyman
If they are selling at a loss, it's because either the gamepad costs a lot to manufacture (which is high likely) or it's because of the Wii U's GPU if this is true --> LINK.

To all those who live in UK (If there are)

Just went around the web and saw articles like, "Why X will fail" or "Why X will succeed" and "Why the next gen consoles will suck". The Wii U could be in trouble because of its lack of power. The next XBOX could be in trouble since people are under the notion that it might focus on the kinect more. The PS4 could fail because of the lack of new features and its inevitable scary price. What I heard so far and what I'm face palming about. These guys just can't wait -.-

theeboredone

Smash Legend
Sony might be the most "generic" next gen console if it just chooses to amp up its graphics rather than try for a gimmick (not that it's bad). Might be a bad thing if it's the only of three consoles that can run certain hardware. Third party studios will have to decide between all 3.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
I'm basically assured a Wii-U Deluxe at launch. But I realized the only game I'll have is Nintendo Land...

Lord Viper

SS Rank
NNID
LordViper
3DS FC
2363-5881-2519
[FONT=&quot]☯ Let's just hope Wii-U games will have great deals. Though its highly likely it would be be non great games that would have deals. )= [FONT=&quot]★[/FONT][/FONT]

UberMario

Smash Master
I just hope that the starting lineup is decent. There hasn't been a good launch title selection for any system in several generations.

RespawningJesus

So Zetta slow!
NNID
RespawningJesus
3DS FC
1590-5236-9299
Switch FC
SW-5266-0424-0233
Isaiah-Triforce Johnson has been thevfirst person waiting in line for a Wii U outside of Nintendo World in New York since Oct. 22. What a trooper.

PsychoIncarnate

NNID
PsychoIncarnate
3DS FC
4554-0155-5885
Well, New Super Mario Bros Wii-U does interest me. IF I had someone to play it with me I'd be entertained with it for a while. By myself, just until I beat Bowser.

Minato

穏やかじゃない
please tell me that guy's actual irl name is Isaiah-Triforce Johnson
He went to legally change his name to have Triforce in it, iirc.
Not sure if you (or others in this thread) recognize him, but he's that guy with the Power Glove from EMP.

Vinylic.

Woke?
Switch FC
SW-5214-5959-4787
Just played the wii u at GameStop. They have the Rahman legends demo on it and I was completely amused. And The I realized about Nintendo TVii and I was even more amused. I looked at some other things along the way too. And looking at the other controllers, It could actually be our next use for competitive
Smash, but I'd like to see some third-party controllers that has resemblance of a GameCube. There were other games on it, all of them were video trailers or snapshots.

Batman Arkham city: Armored Edition seems to make the game a bit more complicated and challenging as you have to use different kinds of tools instead of simply pressing the button, I suppose? Or do you have pick the tools from the original?

Tekken Tag Tournament 2: Wii U edition looks like fun, but I suck at those fighting games. Then comes scribblenauts unlimited, Assassin's Creed 3, Bayonetta 2 (exclusive), and other interesting games that's probably worth trying out. And since the release is just 10 days away, I do expect people to get the deluxe since it comes with a game.

John2k4

The End of an Era
Release in 10 days?

Nice. I'll need to check it out this Saturday at work.

Top Bottom