• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Sometimes you will find something in mountain dew cans other than mountain dew. Be careful what you drink.

No idea what you are talking about john.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
So i asked this earlier, and I didn't really get a date. I'm looking for a date in Nov that works out for everyone for a Melee Tourney. I'm meeting with my boss next week, he's already fine with the room, and he said i should be able to get an employee discount, I'm really looking at the madison scene for a date since most of our aciton has been down there. Exarch, Mudungu, Sanchaz, Vino, ect when is a good date?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I'm looking at Nov 20th. Idk if thats too close to Thanksgiving for everyone, but i can't do it the saturday after Thanksgiving, and I don't want to do it in December, it would be nice to get a tourney in before the weather gets bad so we don't have travelling johns.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
No. It's in the Fox Cities in Appleton, the other smash community 2 hours north of madison. I have the location,i just need to find a date that works best for everyone.

G

genkaku

you guys all suck **** >:O

ill consider picking you guys up if i get bored

****ing bums...
'tis true, I am a bum. My car is in AZ.

@ Cosmo, digital painting is fun. Are you using corel painter or photoshop?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
I was discussing with Vino yesterday about dates, and he thinks we should do it after Christmas, but I know most of the Madtown players will be home during that period, which I think would be kinda pointless. I'm looking at 2 dates, possibly 3 if you guys want to do after Christmas during break. The two dates are Nov 7th, or Nov 13th. If theres enough support for sometime in Jan then so be it, but that's a wayyyys off, and if the first one has a good turnout, I can do these a lot sooner. So sound off on the date, Ill be talking to my boss about it this week.

KenniSpam!

Smash Master
so i'm thinking about seriously playing melee and entering melee singles at the next MAS and going to these madison tournies i keep hearing about

James Sparrow

Smash Master
i got fooled by the magic pages again!! how does this keep happening

btw up to 1150 rating in sc2. who wants to play besides mundungu and black meza

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I was discussing with Vino yesterday about dates, and he thinks we should do it after Christmas, but I know most of the Madtown players will be home during that period, which I think would be kinda pointless. I'm looking at 2 dates, possibly 3 if you guys want to do after Christmas during break. The two dates are Nov 7th, or Nov 13th. If theres enough support for sometime in Jan then so be it, but that's a wayyyys off, and if the first one has a good turnout, I can do these a lot sooner. So sound off on the date, Ill be talking to my boss about it this week.
i will 100% not be available on the weekends of nov 13th or 20th but dont let my attendance decide your date

Does WI have a community site like MN does?

Also Madison Fest on Thursday as usual/alwayyyyyysss
I think we should throw in mini-tournaments each time we are there as well. We have yet to miss a single thursday since the start of what... august?
I mostly say that because I want to eventually start hosting tournaments and getting my hands on a little bit of data would be interesting :D

Top Bottom