• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

chansen

Smash Lord
Hey, funny story, I work at the Dane behind your house now. So I'll be there after work, maybe half in the bag.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
I work at Liberty Hall, it's a banquet hall. The owner owns a Hilton Garden too, and I'm on really good terms with him, they have meeting rooms that will fit the size of tourney we can run, and I'm pretty sure I can get a good deal, at the very worst, we have a venue, and the owner of the venue likes me.
ya but what about ass-back

Quaz

Smash Master
Who is interested in going to HD remix the 23rd? Its in st louis MO. I get off work on 3 Friday before that. I'd like to leave ASAP after that and get housing friday night. I also plan for housing saturday night as well (no way in hell I'm driving straight back saturday night, UNLESS someone else wants to drive. Im not really willing to let people drive my car either =\)

Hmm... Exarch has another possible late night and mundunguu is not able to drive... exarch is willing to give a ride though... I claim the trunk!!

John, my last exam is on the 23rd of december at 7:45am.

Sanchaz, turn your phone off, problem solved lol

Without the two of you guys being there I got no material for making siggies now.

lol EriK, Frank and I will do our best.
Ok leaving work! This is about exactly as I thought I'd be done at.
I was shooting for 6, Hell yes.

I'll be at chadbourne ~6:45. I might have to get gas or something... but I think I can squeeze it.
We can try to redo that epic falcon free for all on yoshi story that I caused us to fail at because of no way to press start.... Nothing but 2 hours or more of wall jump/tech kneeing, or nipples spikes to make up for it!

Alright, I will head out around ~6:15. Going to grab something to eat before going.

K, call me if anything changes.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
ryan dorin (keys) is best known as the twelve-fingered pianist in the sci-fi classic gattaca. he composes music, creates animated shorts, and enjoys johnny walker black on the rocks.

http://www.ryandorin.com/ratboygenius.html

wtf/?????
composes music, creates animated shorts, and enjoys johnny walker black on the rocks.
enjoys johnny walker black on the rocks.
johnny walker black
lame.
<atleastgetgreen

G

genkaku

I just comboed ma sparring partner down 2 stocks in 30 seconds without taking a %.
Jigglypuff is reallyreallyreallyreallyreallyreally good.

I'm convinced. I had not been sure who to really focus on, falco, marth, or jiggs, but "**** U Falco" (as exarch says). I will focus on jiggs and marth. Everyone will hate me here in madison (espically sanchaz), but...

G

genkaku

Really want to, but don't have means of transportation.
I'd have to walk, haha.

dooku

Smash Rookie
So uh I don't play much smash anymore (used to play a good amount of Melee when I was in college), but I was wondering if there was anyone from the Madison area going to Most Angriest Shinobi that would maybe give me a ride? I want to go mainly for the BB tournament, but I just moved here and have no car yet.

I'll pay for gas or whatever, so if anyone's willing to let me ride with them just shoot me a PM or something.

dooku

Smash Rookie
Haha yeah, seems to be the same deal in the WI thread on dustloop. It's like there's a mass shortage of players with cars outside of the Milwaukee area. I should have taken advantage of having a pretty nice fighter scene while I was still living in NC.

Ah well, I know it's kind of a long shot especially considering I don't know anyone here and I don't play Brawl, but I figured I'd at least try lol.

Top Bottom