• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Posts don't count in the social forums. How did none of you know that?
That's why double posting in the social forums is usually not as cracked down on by us moderators... not saying that's something you should start abusing though.

So wait, the trolling circle goes Vino->Sanchaz->John? Or trolling triangle?

Vino are you actually coming to the fest this week or are you going to find another last minute excuse. "Ooooh I have an EXAM I can't miss" Bull **** you can miss exams for smash, who here hasn't?!

Who needs a ride Thurs? Who's getting a ride from me?

Awww yeaaaa

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
I have an exam till 9....which means I can't go again...next week for sure though, no exams or quizzes on that friday!

And there is no trolling triangle. I am the one troll to troll them all.

James Sparrow

Smash Master
pretty sure poopchat trolling has been dominated by toecutter ever since he posted info for a tournament that didn't exist and got me spikes airy and d33k to spend our whole day driving to it.

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
I also have an exam startin at 7:15 pm this thursday and won't be going to the smashfest. Planning on making it next week though.

john!

Smash Hero
i knew that and i think most other people do.

vino trolls everybody irl, i play along with vino's trolling to make it more effective (like when he convinced sanchez that he was a coldplay fan), sanchaz pisses me off without even trying, and pisses vino off sometimes too, which is impressive considering i always see vino trolling others and not vice versa. i really think sanchaz has a gift for it.

trollinois honestly can't hold a candle to some of the people in wisconsin. people are more srs down there. i have never seen any smasher in illinois approach the trolling capacity of vino and sanchaz. no offense, i'm sure you guys try your best.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
i knew that and i think most other people do.

vino trolls everybody irl, i play along with vino's trolling to make it more effective (like when he convinced sanchez that he was a coldplay fan), sanchaz pisses me off without even trying, and pisses vino off sometimes too, which is impressive considering i always see vino trolling others and not vice versa. i really think sanchaz has a gift for it.

trollinois honestly can't hold a candle to some of the people in wisconsin. people are more srs down there. i have never seen any smasher in illinois approach the trolling capacity of vino and sanchaz. no offense, i'm sure you guys try your best.
But john, I make sanchez rage just by looking at him funny.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Now that you know he is a troll, you are going to always be wondering if he is trolling you or not whenever you hang out. It is going to drive you insane eventually as Vino continues to act normal. It is the ultimate Vino troll tactic, and he reserved it just for you.

Vino, remember when you got Falcon Punched and Fox upsmashed at the same time in doubles at Sveet's house the night before SMYM? Mmmmm, roasted Puff.

Quaz

Smash Master
Who wants to go to HD remix (In St. Louis MO) with me? I get off work @ 3 and Im hoping to leave ASAP after that

if a few people could confirm themselves that would be great

I also plan on getting hosuing BOTH friday and saturday night btw

Well, I am certainly going to this. I'm in the northwest part of campus, and if Exarch is going by chadbourne, as he usually does, I should be walking to chadbourne and getting a ride from him.

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
Hey guys, I'm Yink. I'm hosting a tournament in November, on the 27th. IL, KS, MO and some other states are coming to it, I was just wondering if you cool cats would consider coming to it as well:

http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=281876

Of course you don't have to but yeah, if you can that's cool. Just giving a head's up because this is pretty close I think!

Yink

The Robo-PSIentist
NNID
SSBYink
hey yink what you doin in my thread >: (
and yes, wi should come to it. i might be going wit mn already
Aw c'mon don't be mad at me. <3 Luigi's my secondary.

And yeah get them to show up! We're almost up to 70 people and well the more people, the more money and stakes and all that. :3

yoshq

Smash Master
Yosh you ARE the WI Brawl scene atm. How does it feel? :laugh:
feels weird tbh. lol. i miss kaukauna.
Aw c'mon don't be mad at me. <3 Luigi's my secondary.

And yeah get them to show up! We're almost up to 70 people and well the more people, the more money and stakes and all that. :3
pfft everyone secondaries him. only legit people are those that 1st him ;)

yeah i forgot that nobody brawls in WI except me and Waukesha, lol. I'll let them know about it though.

Qdoba's corn is awesome!
yeah i forgot that nobody brawls in WI except me and Waukesha, lol. I'll let them know about it though.
I'm over in Madison for the next four years. You got another brawl player in wisconsin. Add me to that list.

Oro?!

Smash Hero
Congrats, you now have 3 Brawl players that matter, even though Xeylode mainly plays Melee it seems. Soooo, you have 2 active Brawl players, huzzah.

Redryu, did you draw that Lucario? Lmao, it's purty good if you did.

Top Bottom