• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
Let me know if anybody in madison wants to smash this weekend. Hopefully some melee singles because I've just been playing doubles for the past 2 weeks >_>

Let me know if anybody in madison wants to smash this weekend. Hopefully some melee singles because I've just been playing doubles for the past 2 weeks >_>
lol It is impossible to play at your dorm in singles because everyone from around your dorm wants to pitch in.

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Hey Matt are you doing anything today? I know Quaz/Mike expressed interest and Frank wants to play too. I'd probably come if you were to hold something which means I could pick up UWMad kids on my way there. I may not be online for much longer so if you decide on something give me a call.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
Hey Matt are you doing anything today? I know Quaz/Mike expressed interest and Frank wants to play too. I'd probably come if you were to hold something which means I could pick up UWMad kids on my way there. I may not be online for much longer so if you decide on something give me a call.
what he said. call.

caleb: and whats wrong with doubles?

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
Nothing's wrong with doubles, but I want to get better at singles apart from randoms from my floor who want to play brawl.

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
If anyone wants to play tonight I could potentially come out. Im free tonight and tomorrow so yea.

EDIT: I'll play you in 1v1 culvers
Ok, I only have 1 setup so we'll have to find a better location if more people want to smash. I should be free basically all today

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I only have 2 setups currently at my place. (Thanks to Matt for leaving a TV.)

Um but yea I can host I guess. I'm "watching" Rays vs Rangers right now, when that's over I should be good to come pick people up. (Go Rays! Hoping it's not the last game of their season.)

Unless you'd be willing to pick up the university folks Mike.

I'll post against when it's over.

Quaz

Smash Master
haha tonight is no good now XP. I ended up taking a nap (kinda needed it) it wouldnt be worth it to come up unless people were willing to play through the night and tomorrow (which Im sure no one is)

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
well how y'all been doin?
I been good. Me and xeylode smashed with the slightly competitive smashers from my floor again. I kind of want to pick up mewtwo but he takes so much more effort than falco. How have you been?

Quaz & others, I'd like to smash tomorrow. I work like 2-5 in the afternoon, but otherwise let me know if people want to smash =)

I fear there is something illegal happening to people in waukesha.

Sanchaz, more than likely you will never pick your phone up when I do end up calling so I will say this now, ~4:30-5:00pm, wednesday, expect a call.

SpongeJordan

Smash Lord
Milwaukee Brawl dudes, any chance you'd be willing to come to my place on the 23rd? I'd pick you guys up and drop you off at UWM. Say things.

I fear there is something illegal happening to people in waukesha.
I live in Pewaukee now, so I swear its not happening in Waukesha.

G

genkaku

23rd is a... Saturday.
Yeah, if we could get a ride I'm in plus one other person.

Top Bottom