• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
I kinda wanted to brawl with you some tonight Erik. Been practicing my freepulls lol.

Vino's coming this week right?

DDgrab kinda gets ***** by jabs... if you can't get away from it any other way.

630 should be good to show up... planning on being @ chadbourne around 615.

Is sync coming tonight?

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
OMG can't wait for tonight!!!

LOL jk I can't go again. I have stats hw, design project, and chem quiz tomorrow!
Next week for sure though...won't have anything due that friday
sorry:(

im up for friday or saturday though

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I'll meet at your place at 6:30 exarch, assuming I don't need to pick anyone up. If I do, give me a call.

I'll be going to smashing grounds this weekend, whoever wants to go let me know and we can figure out a car situation.

Sweet!

So holy crap at the size of WI's melee scene. I just read through that tourney thread... there's more people than I thought here.

I'm pretty hyped.
Now compare that to the brawl scene outside of what appears to be milwaukee area. It's dead :(

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
I'll meet at your place at 6:30 exarch, assuming I don't need to pick anyone up. If I do, give me a call.

I'll be going to smashing grounds this weekend, whoever wants to go let me know and we can figure out a car situation.
I am interested but not sure yet...cuz I may get a ticket for the saturday game. I'll let you know by tomorrow for sure.

sanchaz

Smash Lord
i'd like to get in on this if possible
oiehf.ugvdj,hcgfilygqwd;i/u7fc'ua7sfuigsadi/ugx;iyAFDX;IUYAFWD.IYUA/CIUSVYO'HSOI/ADUGOU

YEA, GIVE A CALL

OIASCYO/AUIGDFCI/UGs?ouifcg/ohaDC/OIUAGF:IVuy:IDG?oAd

john!

Smash Hero
i might just go home for the weekend and drive to smashing grounds myself actually

no point in driving 3 hours to 20 minutes from home and not seeing my family lol

sanchaz you're a scrub

and xeylode

madison didn't kill competitive brawl, you just live in a melee state son

Then all of wisconsin killed brawl. Nice up scaling that idea john :)
I am claiming the roof of mundunguu's car, unless someone is stupid enough to fight me for it >_> (no, am not going to that)

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Sweet!

So holy crap at the size of WI's melee scene. I just read through that tourney thread... there's more people than I thought here.

I'm pretty hyped.
Yah, a lot of the scene use to be in the Fox Cities area, and then it just died out when brawl and other stuff came out. 18spikes hosted at 100+ tourney, and we've had about a healthy 20-30 way back when. It's lookiing like the scene is picking up again. Spikes and I have talked about getting stuff going up here with fests once a week. We'll see what happens. We may have a North vs South Rivalry shaping lol. Would be sweet.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
So Im gonna keep askin. Who wants to go to HD remix with me?? I wanna get a car confirmed so I can finalize housing and everything.
Sorry Quaz I can't go...I have an exam that monday.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
Yah, a lot of the scene use to be in the Fox Cities area, and then it just died out when brawl and other stuff came out. 18spikes hosted at 100+ tourney, and we've had about a healthy 20-30 way back when. It's lookiing like the scene is picking up again. Spikes and I have talked about getting stuff going up here with fests once a week. We'll see what happens. We may have a North vs South Rivalry shaping lol. Would be sweet.
South vs Caleb and Steve.

Quaz

Smash Master
Thanks Steve, let me know asap! Sucks you can't go Thomas, but I'll hopefully see you at Caleb's tourney.

Wow using IRL names is the sh*t. Everyone just call me Mike from now on.

Top Bottom