• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Thuuuuursdaaaaaay
at my place
6 oclock.

2981 Cahill Main 207 Fitchburg WI 53711

Who hasn't been and wants to come? I'll PM you my # and some information regarding the building. It could be tricky if you have neither of those.

Also Matt you didn't leave a TV last week, idk if you had planned on it or not, just pointing out the obvious.

I'm gonna try to find some cheap chairs since that was frequently requested last week.

Will this smashfest be bigger than last weeks? We'll find out.

TemPesT-

Smash Lord
Hey, anyone know any tournament organizers from the WI area? I sort of wanted to get an idea of what the typical rulesets have been around here for SSB, Melee, and Brawl.

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Hey, anyone know any tournament organizers from the WI area? I sort of wanted to get an idea of what the typical rulesets have been around here for SSB, Melee, and Brawl.
I'm pretty sure most WI tourneys when they happen are just Pound ruleset. That's what I know of though.

Quaz

Smash Master
We haven't really had a legit smash tourney around here in a good while I don't think. Most of them get like 15 20 people lol. Whether it be melee or brawl it seems =\

sanchaz

Smash Lord
sanchaz and puffinater and angry john and xeiolld will be going call my number is 414 544 1401. i will pay for ride their and back.

Puffinator

Smash Ace
I'm a few blocks away from witte and so is sanchez. We could just both meet there to make it easier. John and Xeylode (not Xeillod) live on the other side of campus though.

Also, a good reason NOT to have two accounts is that new people will send you PMs to both accounts thinking you're two different people. Puffinator = Vinodh.

Culvers

Smash Apprentice
Also, a good reason NOT to have two accounts is that new people will send you PMs to both accounts thinking you're two different people. Puffinator = Vinodh.
OK gotcha.
I'm a few blocks away from witte and so is sanchez. We could just both meet there to make it easier. John and Xeylode (not Xeillod) live on the other side of campus though.
I would also like to get in on this ride if it's not full.

Ok, I'll be at Witte at 5:30.
I got some sort of dorm thing that was scheduled for today at 5:00pm and it should only last like 15-20 minutes. Either way, I'll be cutting it close to getting to witte at 5:30. So, if I don't show up at 5:30 exactly, just wait like an extra 5 minutes. Better yet, one of you that has my number text me or something.

Myself, puff., john, san., mun., and culv. 6 people in one vehicle. I hope Mun is driving a van or something.

G

genkaku

Is there much of a scene in Milwaukee?
I just started at MIAD, and the kids in the dorms suck.

Quaz

Smash Master
Not really. Milwaukee isnt too far away from me though.

I really really REALLY wanna show smashfest at my house again on sundays. I never work and my basemtn happens to be pretty awesome =( people should show interest and come and stuff.. yeah... for melee or brawl or w/e.

Top Bottom