• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Mundungu more setups are always welcome (until we achieve the breaking point of having more than 1 setup/2 smashers--which we won't.) I'll probably get another TV in the near future anyway since I've got at least 2 copies of smash and a wii & gc to play both of them on.

Quaz you should come. And get sheik practice.

Sago Spikes definitely come.
Sparrow all i'm reading is "JOHNZJOHNZHONZHJZHNOONHZJZ" Plus I know you want a rematch against my Fox.
Sanchaz, Jyes! Kummawn! You don't want to miss it.

Tentatively this looks to be the biggest fest yet. I'm excited.

exarch

doot doot doot
Ok Good News and Bad News

Good news: My phone is working now. I'll send a pm to people who could use my number.
Bad news: They are no longer making CRT TVs. Vaccuum tubes are GONE from the market. Take care of the ones you have.

So I don't have a second TV. The more people who bring setups, the better. If you can bring one you should!!

John/Xeylode don't worry we'll get you next week.
Sparrow I was mostly just playin. We also dropped a few games after zicore and chansen arrived, just no sets.

I'll see y'all tonight!

Mundungu

Smash Lord

Good news: My phone is working now. I'll send a pm to people who could use my number.
Bad news: They are no longer making CRT TVs. Vaccuum tubes are GONE from the market. Take care of the ones you have.

So I don't have a second TV. The more people who bring setups, the better. If you can bring one you should!!

Sparrow I was mostly just playin. We also dropped a few games after zicore and chansen arrived, just no sets.

I'll see y'all tonight!
I've known this for some time, and I've been stock piling CRTs for a while now. I've got like 6 functional ones now. I could prob just leave one at your place if that makes things easier.

DtJ Jungle

Check out my character in #GranblueFantasy
BRoomer
popping into say that you should cehck out your local salvation army. I got a tube tv there for like...15 bucks

James Sparrow

Smash Master

i know man, i just gotta rep mn while i'm here. theres a healthy rivalry between wi and mn that you'll for sure get to know once we have some big tournies for our states. i'm looking forward to playing more tonight, spikes and i should be coming around 7 or so. i'll be bringing a setup.

i know man, i just gotta rep mn while i'm here. theres a healthy rivalry between wi and mn that you'll for sure get to know once we have some big tournies for our states. i'm looking forward to playing more tonight, spikes and i should be coming around 7 or so. i'll be bringing a setup.
I am originially from MN (born SoCal), however, due to some complications at home. I did not get into the scene at all. Now, I am in Wisconsin. I am not really sure who I should claim as my rep. state. The state I am from, but did not get to know, or the state I will be apart of for the first time?
lol Why?

I'll see y'all tonight!
It's sort of sad to think I am merely a few miles away and I am missing out on a smashfest I could have gone too at this exact moment. Oh well.

What point is there in CRT TVs? Apart from it's cheap.

exarch

doot doot doot
CRT TVs have no lag.

Results from the minitourney!
1 Exarch :peach:
2 Quaz :peach:
3 Gibby :shiek:
4 Sparrow* :falco::fox:
5 Mundungu :ganondorf::fox::falco:
5 Sync :fox:
7 Chansen*
7 Sago :drmario::falco:
9 Spikes* :kirby:
9 Zicore :gameandwatch:
screw it i can't find the right spelling

*Sparrow forfeited to Gibby in losers semis b/c he had to leave
*Chansen forfeited to Sync in losers b/c he didn't want to play Sync
*Spikes forfeited both rounds because he has cast johns. And didn't want to play singles.

Chansen I don't remember who you played. I also might've missed a character here or there.
Peach is broken.

Aboxk

Smash Rookie
does anyone here know anyone who brawls in lacrosse wisconsin?
I go to uwl and would like to find some people to smash with here but i cant find any, literally.

Vinodh

Smash Apprentice
back in madison starting from tonight. If anybody wants to smash (especially before this thursday) let me know. PM if you need my number.

If anyone is on campus in madison, please send me a mail or something. SSB, melee, brawl, I do them all. I just want to get out of this slum of not getting into the scene at all.

Top Bottom