• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Quaz

Smash Master
I'll go tomorrow Exarch.

anyone want a ride with me? I can pick people up too but I'll have to charge some gas money and stuff.

It would be TOTALLY cool btw if I could show up before 6 lol =(

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
It starts at 6

because that way I know I'll definitely be home before it starts and can tidy up a bit beforehand (since my apt gets a little messy over the week.) & I usually work till 5. There's a chance I could push it back till like 5 some weeks, but it pretty much can NOT go earlier than that. 6 is a time I can do every week, so to keep things consistent and simple (and easier to remember), I'm sticking to 6. For now.

Spikes I'll pm you some info about location.

Goes till about 1-2am, and usually at least a couple of hours after I say it will go to. I think last week we finished at 4? and I said it would go to 1 iirc.

TheGoodDoctor said he might be coming again too.

Quaz

Smash Master
Im actually not going today, sorry Exarch. If you happen to go to Scsyn bring my controller! If not I'll get it from you some other time. I have a spare to use for the time being =).

exarch

doot doot doot
Usually not playing Brawl. Location: Enterprise
Another fest at my place this week. Starts at 6 (you're allowed to show up ~15 min early.) Ends at 1-2. (No later than 3!)

We've had 11 different smashers between the past two weeks. (7 2 weeks ago, 6 last week.)

If you're going to be new this week let me know and I'll pm you some info on location. Also I think my new phone is working.

I'll probably go out and buy another small tv so I can have 2 setups depending on prices.

Gibby and I were undefeated as a team last week. Come get some. Sheik Peach is too easy to Wombo Combo with.

Top Bottom