• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Volt7x

Smash Journeyman
This may be off topic but why is it that there's four pages past this that I can't go to? Forum glitch?

Sago

Smash Lord
T҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚o invoke the h҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ive-mind re҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚presenting chaos. Invoking҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ the feeling of ch҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚aos. With out ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚order.҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̚̕̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ The Nezperd҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ian hive-mind of chaos. Zalgo. He w҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ho Waits Behind ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚The Wall. ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡ ̒̓̔̕̚,

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

H҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘Ȅ̐̑̒̚̕̚ IS C̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚̕̚OMI҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘NG > ͡҉҉ ̵̡̢̛̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̿̿̿̚ ҉ ҉҉̡̢̡̢̛̛̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑ ͡҉҉

Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
T҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚o invoke the h҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ive-mind re҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚presenting chaos. Invoking҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ the feeling of ch҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚aos. With out ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚order.҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚ ̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̚̕̕̚̕̚͡ ͡҉҉ ̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ The Nezperd҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ian hive-mind of chaos. Zalgo. He w҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ho Waits Behind ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚The Wall. ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚͡ ̒̓̔̕̚ ҉̵̞̟̠̖̗̘̙̜̝̞̟̠͇̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̊̋̌̍̎̏̐̑̒̓̔̿̿̿̕̚̕̚ ͡ ̒̓̔̕̚,

Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚ Z҉A҉L҉G҉O̚̕̚
:psycho:http://www.smashboards.com/images/icons/icon10.gif

BunBun

Smash Master
Who's the WI guy that was in my smym pool that said he'd quit our match if I went puff?
I ended up having to play his peach with Kirby.

I forgot what his name was, but he plays peach and fox and was in the hotel room with you guys.

Quaz

Smash Master
Who's the WI guy that was in my smym pool that said he'd quit our match if I went puff?

I forgot what his name was, but he plays peach and fox and was in the hotel room with you guys.
ROFL that was sync. I saw you beat his peach with kirby? lol nice.

john!

Smash Hero

Ya that was Sync, he got kinda pissed at me because I CP'd FD and uthrow-rested him 5 times... his fault for going Fox against Peach... lol. I don't blame him.

And we have 5 ghost pages now, I thought it was 2? :confused:

Quaz

Smash Master
Wow don't worry about it, Sync actually happens to be a really cool guy and a really good friend of mine, he's also way better than like john9blue he just wasnt playing well that day.

I happen to play smas with him quite often when he is visiting home.

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
So my little 15 year old sister punched me in the eye today. We argued about something I was clearly right about and when i tried to take back the T.V I gave her (even though I wasn't really gonna take it) for her disrespect, she went neutral A (times 20) Captain Falcon on my ass. :(

I haven't recived any form of pain like that in maybe 4 years (last time my cousin punched me in the nose for something really ******** I did).

I'm so happy I love my sister A LOT and mom too (since they both jumped me and beat the living fuck outa me. and I NEVER laid a single hand on them. well I did counter one of my sister's punches and tossed her as on the floor. and Mewtwo force pushed my mom outa my room when she hit me over the head with a hand broom...all and all i was defending myself from their assault). I refused to do anything to them.

I don't even know why I'm posting this. I guess to vent. And it's kinda funny when u think of ME (WEBSTER) getting punched in the eye by my lil sister. I guess I'm in a state of shock right now.

Oh well...

I'm having a Brawl fest at my house at 1pm. I should be having people from Kenosha. It's gonna be a limited number of people in my room though. So if you are interested gimme a call 262.456.0436. I'm also doing one on Sunday for Melee. I wanna play Melee ****it. But I don't have a Wii/NGC or anything so if people come on Sunday for Melee and bring all that we can throw down. It'd be awesome. I really just wanna hang out with everyone and play games. I could even teach you guys other fighters and we can play SC or whatever else people bring.

Lemme know...:bee:

folk!

Smash Apprentice
So my little 15 year old sister punched me in the eye today. We argued about something I was clearly right about and when i tried to take back the T.V I gave her (even though I wasn't really gonna take it) for her disrespect, she went neutral A (times 20) Captain Falcon on my ass. :(

I haven't recived any form of pain like that in maybe 4 years (last time my cousin punched me in the nose for something really ******** I did).

I'm so happy I love my sister A LOT and mom too (since they both jumped me and beat the living fuck outa me. and I NEVER laid a single hand on them. well I did counter one of my sister's punches and tossed her as on the floor. and Mewtwo force pushed my mom outa my room when she hit me over the head with a hand broom...all and all i was defending myself from their assault). I refused to do anything to them.

I don't even know why I'm posting this. I guess to vent. And it's kinda funny when u think of ME (WEBSTER) getting punched in the eye by my lil sister. I guess I'm in a state of shock right now.

Oh well...

I'm having a Brawl fest at my house at 1pm. I should be having people from Kenosha. It's gonna be a limited number of people in my room though. So if you are interested gimme a call 262.456.0436. I'm also doing one on Sunday for Melee. I wanna play Melee ****it. But I don't have a Wii/NGC or anything so if people come on Sunday for Melee and bring all that we can throw down. It'd be awesome. I really just wanna hang out with everyone and play games. I could even teach you guys other fighters and we can play SC or whatever else people bring.

Lemme know...:bee:
should of hit me up!

Top Bottom