• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Quaz

Smash Master
Hell yeah I'm selling my brawl forever on tuesday.

then I can just give my melee back to Andrew and I'll never have to worry about smash again.

**** it though.. why can't I quit this stupid game?

Sago

Smash Lord
haha i started to leave for Athens with him in the car and i was playing the blade soundtrack which consists of some semi hard rap. "can you turn this **** off its giving me a headache....lets listen to radio disney" we proceeded to enjoy hannah montana the whole way there :(

Sago

Smash Lord
god kais ..more like cool guys. Shugo(im going to start putting shugo at the end of my posts because he searchs his name and now all my posts will come up)

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
RADIO DISNEY!!!

:mad: THAT IS COMPLETELY UNACCEPTABLE!!!

Shugo if you see this, PM me immediately!!! :urg:

"Gets 2-Pac videos ready..."

:laugh:

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
Everyone Better Get Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3.

Please Get It!!! Then Wi Will Have An Incredible Community. And The Wi-fi For This Game Will Be Better Than Brawl's Most Def!!!

Whoooo Get Hyperz!!!

Ethan.

Smash Ace
Everyone Better Get Naruto Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3.

Please Get It!!! Then Wi Will Have An Incredible Community. And The Wi-fi For This Game Will Be Better Than Brawl's Most Def!!!

Whoooo Get Hyperz!!!
idk about you, but i go on melee boards to play other games!!!

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
what is a naruto?
Naruto: Clash Of Ninja Revolution 3 -

a good fighting game. well hopefully. the newest game is coming out in October. it'll have Wi-Fi, far greater than anything that is Brawl Wi-Fi.

More info here:

http://www.willvolution.com/phpBB2/viewtopic.php?t=7869&postdays=0&postorder=asc&start=0

FatBoy is picking the game up. He did pretty well in the Chicago tournament last month. I really want the WI smashers to give this game a shot. And hopefully we/WI can FINALLY have a good community for Naruto.

After October, EVERY SINGLE MPS tournament will have this game featured too. We'll run free tournaments to try to get people motivated to play. And then in January when people feel that they're ready we have cash tournament. Right now, I am the best Naruto Player in this state for the GNT/EX/CONR games...and I KNOW with the likes of you guys getting into this game...playing it...that will change.

AND THAT'S EXACTLY WHAT I WANT!!! :bee:

Ethan.

Smash Ace
I'd rather not give it a shot. I've been hurt by fighting games before... Melee is the only one thats there for me.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
Springfest09 Baby Awww Yeahh Lets Get This Party Started ('aight!!!)

:chuckle::chuckle::chuckle: SIZE 7 PALATINO LINOTYPE PRESENTS:

MY HOUSE, THIS SATURDAY, BRING YOUR LAPTOPS AND **** (WE CAN PLAY MELEE TOO)
zicore yo ubettere show up

Top Bottom