• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

microwavedpuppy

Smash Cadet
well i wouldn't say it if it weren't true.. smash players smell

and just letting you guys know to help out..

if i smelled.. i would like for someone to tell me

real talk

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
lolz i'm not gonna comment about stone fire. never been there.

but i know paul's melee/brawl tournaments are gonna be amazing.

haha screenz tournaments aren't so bad. and trust me...it's more than smash players that smell bad. :(

microwavedpuppy

Smash Cadet
nope.. every tournament that i've been to that has had smash there.. the whole smash section just smelled like straight boiled garbage.. and i've been to more than just screenz

and no.. i don't smell.. just took a whiff of myself after a hard day at work

YAY MITCHUM!!!! VEGAN FRIENDLY DEODORANT!!!

chansen

Smash Lord
nope.. every tournament that i've been to that has had smash there.. the whole smash section just smelled like straight boiled garbage.. and i've been to more than just screenz

and no.. i don't smell.. just took a whiff of myself after a hard day at work

YAY MITCHUM!!!! VEGAN FRIENDLY DEODORANT!!!
Do you even know what you're typing before you type it?

Zicore

Smash Champion
oh man, these chicken fries from bk are DELICIOUS. So was that double stacker i had after work and the ham and turkey sandwich I had for lunch.

Cosmo!

nerf zelda's dsmash
bernard the bard is amazing
holy **** i just spent the last 5 hours playign this game and I cannot ****ing beat it, I get pretty close to the end (I think?) every time and its beast its like 40 bosses at once, I dunno what the ****, they all have some crazy weakpoints that are impossible to figure out, like I barely defeated this one dude who like electroshocks you every 2 sec and he drops a magnet, and I walked over to this other place and i used the magnet and got another boss dude to appear for like 3 sec then he floated away again, this ****i s crazy

STEVE WE GOTTA SPEND ALL NIGHT PLAYING THIS TRYING TO BEAT IT

the worst part is I'm like "I ****ed up, i dont have enough supplies to win, im gonna restart" and I restart and the god **** plot of the game changes and I go on entirely different adventures, wtffffff god ****.

song of the day http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pxu6iQ28arw

Mundungu

Smash Lord
I think Quaz and I have our own ride set up. It's going to be me, Quaz, Gibby, and someone in north IL, so unless you've got a lot of room, I won't be needing a ride.

chansen

Smash Lord
I could do it in my basement.

Pros:
There's plenty of room with my basement plus my living room.
We have tables in the basement and a sweet stereo.

Cons:
It's a basement. Lots of concrete. and pipes. a beer can or two.
There will be a need for chairs.

LPC3?

Top Bottom