• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
Well I'll remember that when everyone kicks my teeth in this weekend.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
is staticcling spybloom? that sounds right actually... What do you mean by legend? did he randomly get great at he game, or did he hold up a bank? haha
he had amazing 150, he wore pajama pants like a beast, and his yoshi impression was on point. RIP spybloom

chansen

Smash Lord
wheat or honey oat only, other **** is for scrubs.
QFT

wi has about 5 good players for melee. and like 4 good players for brawl
I betta be on that list.

Well, nevermind, I'm not tournament consistent. But sometimes when I'm playing random scrubs I tell them I'm ranked Eighth in the Tri-State area.
Way good mindgame on scrubs.

On a fabulous side note: The first place winner at LPC3 (hopefully late July...) melee singles will also be the recipient of a pikachu bento box (straight from Japan). Not to mention 2nd and 3rd will have other japanese items. I'll make a thread or bump and rename the lpc2 thread, whichever I decide to do when I'm not high as ****.

Sometimes Family Guy is Xtra funny when your blazed.

Ethan.

Smash Ace
he died.

how lame, they removed the IMG trick.

EDIT: I dont play smash anymore =[ not because i dont want to, but because there's no one to play it with. it kinda sucks.

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
Wow that sucks...
btw, online play in-state with FCs is laggy and garbage, right?

Devildigimon

Smash Lord
OMG. i just got back from subway. HOLY sh.it. every1 do this:

1. order a fuckin footlong sub. wheat or honey oat only, other **** is for scrubs
2. get oven roasted chicken breast. $5 footlong mother****er
3. when they slide it down for the cheese be like hold up ***** where the f.uck u think youre goin?
4. DOUBLE STACKED b.itch toss some giant a.ss meatballs all over that sub
5. provolone cheese only if u get any other cheese you f.uckin dumb
6. toast that *****. kind of redundant step who doesnt toast their sub? lol
7. throw on some black olives and parmesan and ur done

and then sit your azz down and eatthe tastiest, most filling shit you will ever pay $7.88 for
i knew spikes was more than a blk man than i'll ever be :urg:

:laugh:

Ethan.

Smash Ace
i had a gig this saturday, couldnt make it. I'm actually pretty busy these days... Plus my brother is living with us now, so my access to a car is limited. I can pretty much only play if somone comes to appleton.

Honestly i think the last time i played smash was.... lpc2 i think.

RIP parnell

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
My off days are bad.. I have thursdays and fridays off, which means anything I go to will need to be a friday-to-saturday type of thing.

chansen

Smash Lord
im bringin two tvs, one melee setup and i can also bring the following: an n64 with 3 trollers (no smash cartidge yet :/ ), my DSi for all to ogle, **** tons of great tunes.

Also, my cube has the GBA player attachment and I will be bringin advance wars 2 so if anyone else has good multiplayer GBA games, bring em.

Bring your DS too, I wanna draw some dikks in pictochat.

and i can give you some gas money now dungle! call me so we can strategize.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
sweet i bought a ds last week and have been playing AW2 on it. im not good at it yet so im not doing vs but that game is pretty ****.

ppl should come around noon or earlier i guess. and yea i dont really have any working TV's anymore. zicore plz tell me you bought a new tv w/your first paycheck and can give me my big gray one back :(

Zicore

Smash Champion
sweet i bought a ds last week and have been playing AW2 on it. im not good at it yet so im not doing vs but that game is pretty ****.

ppl should come around noon or earlier i guess. and yea i dont really have any working TV's anymore. zicore plz tell me you bought a new tv w/your first paycheck and can give me my big gray one back :(
uhhhhh.............sorry? the govt took out $136 from taxes. My $530 paycheck became like $400. gimme like 2 weeks...:urg:

Top Bottom