• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Landry

Smash Ace
Thinking of making LPC3 in early July, any objections?
I won't be here all of July. If you could do it late June that'd be better for me, but I guess it's not a huge deal if I miss it. I'll catch the 4th one when I get back.

Zicore

Smash Champion

Quaz

Smash Master
SHeesh Cosmo. I hope you're having some lovely dreams because I think sleeping 20 hours straight would suck for me unless I didn't sleep for like 4 days straight.

chansen

Smash Lord
Holy dikk licking balls.
I just picked up a DSi.
More after I get high and open it.

This is the coolest thing I have ever owned. If anyone else has one, I highly suggest bringing it to my smashfests.

Also, Transformers 2 was bomb as hell.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
gOD ****IT ALL I WANT TO DO IS PLAY SSX3 I HOOKED UP MY PS3 BUT THEN MY TV WOULDNT TURN ON THEN MAGICALLY LATER IN THE WEEK IT TURSN ON SO IM LIKE SWEET TIME TO PLAY SSX3 BUT THEN I CANT FIND MY CONTROLLER SO THIS MORNING I DRIVE ACROSS TOWN TO BORROW ONE FROM MY FRIEND AND I GET BACK HOME AND IT ****ING FREEZES ON MY PS3 SO I GET MY PS2 OUT OF THE BOX IN MY ****ING CLOSET AND NOW I CANT FIND MY PS2 CONTROLLER AND IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN 7 MINUTES

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
gOD ****IT ALL I WANT TO DO IS PLAY SSX3. ON MONDAY I HOOKED UP MY PS3 BUT THEN MY TV WOULDNT TURN ON THEN MAGICALLY LATER IN THE WEEK IT TURSN ON SO IM LIKE SWEET TIME TO PLAY SSX3 BUT THEN I CANT FIND MY CONTROLLER SO THIS MORNING I DRIVE ACROSS TOWN TO BORROW ONE FROM MY FRIEND AND I GET BACK HOME AND IT ****ING FREEZES ON MY PS3 SO I GET MY PS2 OUT OF THE BOX IN MY ****ING CLOSET AND NOW I CANT FIND MY PS2 CONTROLLER AND IT DOESNT EVEN MATTER BECAUSE I HAVE TO GO TO WORK IN 7 MINUTES JESUS ****ING CHRIST THIS WHOLE DAY WAS A WASTE

EDIT: **** QUOTE IS NOT EDIT

Zicore

Smash Champion
spikes, sorry, I won't be able to stay long on sunday. I'm going to Chicago. I can stop by sunday for a bit, but not too long. What time you getting back?

lonejedi

W.I.T.T.Y
BRoomer
Anyone who owns a wii and wants to get a good game, go buy the Conduit. It's online is the best of any Wii game, and it has the best controls of any shooter. Completely customizable. Just throwing that out to any WI player that wants to play with me.

Sago

Smash Lord
This is definitely Bil on sago's account, i'm too lazy to logout....but anyways. So my Pool is done, it's clean and definitely swimable, though the deck is missing one piece of railing who the fu¢k cares.

How does Smash and Swim 1 sound?

James Sparrow

Smash Master
Anyone who owns a wii and wants to get a good game, go buy the Conduit. It's online is the best of any Wii game, and it has the best controls of any shooter. Completely customizable. Just throwing that out to any WI player that wants to play with me.
i was going to get this game, but now i decided it's probably bad.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Everyone should watch X-Files. All of it. Seriously. Its SOOOOOOOO good...

Maulder is a baller and Skully is busty

Top Bottom