• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

chansen

Smash Lord
im gunna need verification from JS, that boy done seen me eat things id rather not remember. both volume and grodyness have been devoured by this gullet.

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
Does anyone live in the campbellsport/kewaskum/westbend area and want to play with an average skilled player regularly/semi regularly? I'd like to play some more SSBB, but my friends that used to play are all busy doing or playing other things. I'm about to skim through the topic for people's locations now.
edit: wow, I'm not gonna skim through 300 pages. XD
If anyone wants to play me send me a pm, reach me at cmenz21@hotmail.com (msn), or preferably mmik21 on steam.

Zicore

Smash Champion
Oh man I wanna go to that now. Spikes, I'll let you know if I can go that day. I MAY have off. I'll know FOR SURE by friday at 1am lol

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
Oh... I wouldn't mind playing melee if anyone actually lives near me, but I never learned the meta game. Not that I have for SSBB, but it seems a bit less technical. Then again I haven't spent nearly as much time looking at SSBB videos and info.

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
Oh... I wouldn't mind playing melee if anyone actually lives near me, but I never learned the meta game. Not that I have for SSBB, but it seems a bit less technical. Then again I haven't spent nearly as much time looking at SSBB videos and info.
I live exactly 30 mins south of Sunburst ski area which is in Kewauskum lol. You should try to come to my place on Friday to my smashfest.

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
I live exactly 30 mins south of Sunburst ski area which is in Kewauskum lol. You should try to come to my place on Friday to my smashfest.
That sounds cool. Can I get some details? How many people are expected, address, anything I should bring, is it basically gonna be SSBM only, or does anyone play SSBB there?

edit: also, cosmo, I live in the middle of kewaskum. I know there are some people in the general area that play, cause I went to someone's place a while back to play some melee. there were only 1 or 2 people there that were really GOOD at the game, compared to everyone else I remember playing. (only hit one guy once in a 3stock match. :|)

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
That sounds cool. Can I get some details? How many people are expected, address, anything I should bring, is it basically gonna be SSBM only, or does anyone play SSBB there?

edit: also, cosmo, I live in the middle of kewaskum. I know there are some people in the general area that play, cause I went to someone's place a while back to play some melee. there were only 1 or 2 people there that were really GOOD at the game, compared to everyone else I remember playing. (only hit one guy once in a 3stock match. :|)
http://www.smashboards.com/showthread.php?t=239420 :)

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
I was at that fest. Do you know Dan or did you go because I posted it on smashboards?

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
I know it'll sound creepy eighteenspikes, but I have you added on my aim from the time I went. I was gonna say something to you over it or something and never did since I didn't need to.

I went because this kid StaticClingKing (dunno name on here if he still comes here) linked me to the topic, since he was going.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
haha im flattered that you have been silently stalking me over aim for 3 years. also lol that was spybloom. he's a legend now, you should feel proud to have ever known him

Zicore

Smash Champion
haha im flattered that you have been silently stalking me over aim for 3 years. also lol that was spybloom. he's a legend now, you should feel proud to have ever known him
I've been stalking you for 6 years. Can I have a cookie?

Also, Spybloom was ****ing awesome. I am glad I could meet such a legend

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
OMG. i just got back from subway. HOLY sh.it. every1 do this:

1. order a fuckin footlong sub. wheat or honey oat only, other **** is for scrubs
2. get oven roasted chicken breast. $5 footlong mother****er
3. when they slide it down for the cheese be like hold up ***** where the f.uck u think youre goin?
4. DOUBLE STACKED b.itch toss some giant a.ss meatballs all over that sub
5. provolone cheese only if u get any other cheese you f.uckin dumb
6. toast that *****. kind of redundant step who doesnt toast their sub? lol
7. throw on some black olives and parmesan and ur done

and then sit your azz down and eatthe tastiest, most filling shit you will ever pay $7.88 for

mmik

Smash Journeyman
NNID
mmikleson
is staticcling spybloom? that sounds right actually... What do you mean by legend? did he randomly get great at he game, or did he hold up a bank? haha

Top Bottom