• Welcome to Smashboards, the world's largest Super Smash Brothers community! Over 250,000 Smash Bros. fans from around the world have come to discuss these great games in over 19 million posts!

You are currently viewing our boards as a visitor. Click here to sign up right now and start on your path in the Smash community!

WI Thread

Gibby

Smash Cadet
Is anyone going to this from the Madison direction who has room to take me? I'll pay my share of gas of course.
Heck, I'd drive if you want me to. I just really don't feel like making a 2 hour trip alone.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
uhhhhh.............sorry? the govt took out $136 from taxes. My $530 paycheck became like $400. gimme like 2 weeks...:urg:
lol jeuss christ you are getting owned by taxes. my paychecks go ffrom like $400 to $380. lolll

ps gibby you can come but there is no brawl allowed :bowser2:

edit: how many people need to stay overnight? i dont really have that much room in my messy azz basement so i gotta know how much floor space to set aside (READ: i have to know how much **** i should pile in the corner)

Gibby

Smash Cadet
Oh believe me, I have no plans of playing Brawl. It is forever the inferior game; I'm a Melee guy through and through, my sig is just left over from the short time Brawl was popular with everyone around me.

Seriously though, anyone coming from the Madison direction with room in the car, let me know.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
gibby **** yea thats what i liketo hear. but change your sig and little wolf icon A.S.A.P. :dk:

hunger lmaoo summer is half over how are grad parties still going on. oh well hope to see you anyways.

i am basically done cleaning my basement and we should be able to get about 10 people in here before it starts getting cramped. prob shouldn't bring more than 3 setups as I have 1 that will work for smash and 1 that can be whatever. also a disclaimer to everyone that Jett is getting very old for his breed and so please don't harass him or demand him to yodel for you :(

chansen

Smash Lord
gibby, pm mundungu. I'm pretty sure a spot is waiting for you.

Hunger...grad party johns are the lamest johns around.

Spikes, I'm still way excited to see Jett, and you.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
OMG i went steer BERSERK earlier tonight. mood rings for life *****

ahh man ok so we are looking at:
me
cosmo
zicore
sago
mundungu
chansen
gibby
quaz
sync
wafles
tongji
and zack152 and ethan are maybes/unconfirmed. thats 13 ppl........... hopefully not everyone is expecting to stay over :urg: wafles, tongji, and ethan just to give you a heads up i will prob have to kick you guys out at night cause you have the shortest drives and there is just not enough room for that many people to sleep here...

BUT im excited to see new faces like gibby and old faces like sync and have tons of fun with my bff's like sago :diddy:

Zicore

Smash Champion
DRAFTTTT CREWS AND PANCAKE TOURNEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

MM's against my ganon from anyone other then cosmo and steve (except random mm's)

chansen

Smash Lord
MM's against my ganon from anyone other then cosmo and steve (except random mm's)
lolz, you're on honkey.

I just woke up (ugh) in a fit of coughing. I promise to be in good condition when I get there though. Now I just gotta play Starfy for three hours.

Gibby

Smash Cadet
By the way, does anyone else around here play non-Nintendo fighters as well?
Specifically, I'm into Street Fighter 2 & 4 and Guilty Gear.

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
Ill be coming in the afternoon to absolutely destroy you all in sf2 and 4. Melee probably not so much lol.

Mundungu

Smash Lord
That was definitely the best smashfest Ive been to in WI. We should run one more of these before everyone goes back to school.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
yes it was soo fun, thanks for coming everyone. there should be another on a saturday/sunday, so that more people can stay over, and not have to leave so early for work or whatever. and hopefully there will be no more ****ty cop experiences lol :urg:

Ethan.

Smash Ace
steve host another one in august, if its in july i wont be able to make it...

I really want to play smash. I probably suck now.

eighteenspikes

Smash Master
dude im not gona lie. I NEED SHAWNNA TO LIVE!
sooo true :love: sago let's try to seduce her tomorrow. send me a pm with plans. contact via phone seems unreliable... altho i will probably call anyways to hear that sexy sexy voicemail you have~ :heart:

microwavedpuppy

Smash Cadet
aww.. this is why i don't see madwak anymore on SRK

anyways.. a friend told me to get the word out for his smash tournament.. and this is the only place i can find people that don't shower correctly.. there will be a smash tournament at stone fire sunday at noon.. $10 entry fee.. and $10 venue fee with access to their pizza buffet.. and if you feel like playing another scrubby game.. there will be a SF4 tournament as well

you can expect these skills at the tournament
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=RRALVGE9HtI

chansen

Smash Lord
a friend told me to get the word out for his smash tournament.. and this is the only place i can find people that don't shower correctly.. there will be a smash tournament at stone fire sunday at noon.. $10 entry fee.. and $10 venue fee with access to their pizza buffet.. and if you feel like playing another scrubby game.. there will be a SF4 tournament as well.
So you're telling me you think WI doesn't shower correctly, and then you ask us to come to a tournament with a 10$ venue and entry fee. That's hella whack if you weren't aware, good sir.

MaDWaK

Smash Journeyman
Pshh im always on SRK and this site. And that tourney in Milwaukee is brawl, and most of the cool WI players dont play brawl. I say go to Clash of Brokenness 6 in Chicago on Sunday to play some melee.

Top Bottom